Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Are italians the curries of the white race?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Hollywood depicted so lol.
They're physically deformed, hairy, uncouth, ungraceful.
Most nonwhites don't consider meds white. Would they be right?

Only southern italians and also people from south spain, portugal and greece

People who live near the Mediterranean can be Chad unlike curries

Mediterraneans are the chaddest chads, or at least they should be, they are the superior race

No, Italians are not the curries of the white race.
A large number of Slavic, Magyar, Baltic, Celtic, and Mediterranean immigrants settled in the nation's growing cities

You're fucking wrong

Italians are the white people of non-white people.

Most Sicilians are simply not white. Northern and most central Italians look completely European.
I know because I've been to central and northern Italy.

Oh, here we go again... Italians are darker because they’re closer to the equator, not because of “Moorish” invasions centuries ago. Also, Italians across the board have Arab DNA but something like 2% and that’s an average so some have none at all and it’s weighed higher by the ones with 10-20% Arab DNA. Finally, the average in Europe in general is about 2%. Hollywood depicts Italians that way because it sells and (they) were the leading ethnicity in the mob but obviously they started and rule the entertainment industry so why not point the finger at someone else?

Oh, here we go again... Italians are darker because they’re closer to the equator, not because of “Moorish” invasions centuries ago. Also, Italians across the board have Arab DNA but something like 2% and that’s an average so some have none at all and it’s weighed higher by the ones with 10-20% Arab DNA. Finally, the average in Europe in general is about 2%. Hollywood depicts Italians that way because it sells and (they) were the leading ethnicity in the mob but obviously they started and rule the entertainment industry so why not point the finger at someone else?
do you think italians ruling the mob was just a cover-up for the jews?
hence why godfather is dubbed the greatest movie of all time by mindless trendified normies. So that the jews can blend in film culturedness with their coverups.

do you think italians ruling the mob was just a cover-up for the jews?
hence why godfather is dubbed the greatest movie of all time by mindless trendified normies. So that the jews can blend in film culturedness with their coverups.

Ofc, I always heard it was the Jews like Bugsy Siegel, Rothstein, etc. that ruled the mob. Italians were involved in it but so were other groups like the Irish and the Polish that you never hear about. Sometimes I hear about the Italian Mafia but you have black mobs except they’re called “gangs”. We’re supposed to think they’re just a group of guys involved in small-time things while Italian-Americans who make up a smaller percentage of the pop. are the most heavily involved... :feelsgah:

Ofc, I always heard it was the Jews like Bugsy Siegel, Rothstein, etc. that ruled the mob. Italians were involved in it but so were other groups like the Irish and the Polish that you never hear about. Sometimes I hear about the Italian Mafia but you have black mobs except they’re called “gangs”. We’re supposed to think they’re just a group of guys involved in small-time things while Italian-Americans who make up a smaller percentage of the pop. are the most heavily involved... :feelsgah:
It's so transparent to fall into such the normieist conventions.
if you're like a paper boat and you just catch the tide wherever you go you're bound to be fucking killed.
any thinking person in life is cynical.
Do you think the short, bald ugliness is italian too? like danny deVito? or is he just a cherrypick, and it's really the jews who look that way.
That they are covering up through cherrypicking italians who are south italian to be jews.

First you have to define white. There are turks, high arabs, and persians who would be considered white, and Russians, Italians, Greeks, and Spaniards who would not.

First you have to define white. There are turks, high arabs, and persians who would be considered white, and Russians, Italians, Greeks, and Spaniards who would not.
White is anyone who looks white and is seen as white by all Europeans. If you can pass as a local or at least a regular European in a place like Czech Republic, you're white. Everything else is cope.

Last edited:
You are white when you can pass as a local in Germany or The Netherlands tbh.

White is anyone who likes white and is seen as white by all Europeans.
White is anyone self-hating white and (((white))) antifa faggots want to kill. Whiteness is a myth, invented by globalists.

White is anyone self-hating white and (((white))) antifa faggots want to kill. Whiteness is a myth, invented by globalists.
It's not a myth. White exists, you have to deal with it.
You're either white or you're not. If you pass as a local in a place like Czech Republic, Germany (not counting middle eastern immigrants) etc. you're white.
What's so hard to understand?

Good question, I think so, I agree with u

It's so transparent to fall into such the normieist conventions.
if you're like a paper boat and you just catch the tide wherever you go you're bound to be fucking killed.
any thinking person in life is cynical.
Do you think the short, bald ugliness is italian too? like danny deVito? or is he just a cherrypick, and it's really the jews who look that way.

There are some Italians like that, sure, some of my relatives look like DeVito. However, others are tall and good-looking and/or they have great hair. I have the height and decent hair but I’m ugly and most importantly only part-Italian so people can claim that I got those other things from my other ethnicities which are known for those features. Jewish people are more likely to look like that or at least AS likely but we see balanced profiles of Jews, some looking like Woody Allen and others like Adam Brody while Italian-American actors are short, bald, mean-looking, etc.

If an Italian-American actor is good-looking, he’s typecasted as a Latin lover going all the way back to Rudolph Valentino, the first Italian Hollywood star. This perhaps reached a zenith with Travolta who was depicted as almost simian in movies like Grease and Saturday Night Fever. Now you only see Italian actors in occasional mob movies or TV shows like Jersey Shore and its spinoffs/copycats. The thing that annoys me the most is how with Travolta, with the Jersey Slum actors, that most of them are not Italian at all or only part. Yet people or (they) won’t show a drunkard Irish or a dumb Polish-American, Italian-Americans are the one ethnic group that gets stereotyped by the media. I can laugh at things if they’re based in mostly truth but not when I know what really happened and not when it’s always one group.

There are some Italians like that, sure, some of my relatives look like DeVito. However, others are tall and good-looking and/or they have great hair. I have the height and decent hair but I’m ugly and most importantly only part-Italian so people can claim that I got those other things from my other ethnicities which are known for those features. Jewish people are more likely to look like that or at least AS likely but we see balanced profiles of Jews, some looking like Woody Allen and others like Adam Brody while Italian-American actors are short, bald, mean-looking, etc.

If an Italian-American actor is good-looking, he’s typecasted as a Latin lover going all the way back to Rudolph Valentino, the first Italian Hollywood star. This perhaps reached a zenith with Travolta who was depicted as almost simian in movies like Grease and Saturday Night Fever. Now you only see Italian actors in occasional mob movies or TV shows like Jersey Shore and its spinoffs/copycats. The thing that annoys me the most is how with Travolta, with the Jersey Slum actors, that most of them are not Italian at all or only part. Yet people or (they) won’t show a drunkard Irish or a dumb Polish-American, Italian-Americans are the one ethnic group that gets stereotyped by the media. I can laugh at things if they’re based in mostly truth but not when I know what really happened and not when it’s always one group.
shouldn't polish people be judged? i'm assuming the aryan ones got raped and fucked by the end of the 20th century. but are they just the blue collar low class catholic run of the mill group in central europe? which is kind of a shame for them considering the kind of sophistication italy/ germany/ england/ france had at the time polish stereotypes started getting going.

why do you think devitoism exist in italian blood? because of mixing around the mediterannean where jews and meds were? who have genes like spoiled milk.

Apart from a few Chadezzis, most Italians and part-Italians I've known have been either incel-tier or gay.

so since I'm a whitecurrynigger I can't be racist.
that's great.

shouldn't polish people be judged? i'm assuming the aryan ones got raped and fucked by the end of the 20th century. but are they just the blue collar low class catholic run of the mill group in central europe? which is kind of a shame for them considering the kind of sophistication italy/ germany/ england/ france had at the time polish stereotypes started getting going.

why do you think devitoism exist in italian blood? because of mixing around the mediterannean where jews and meds were? who have genes like spoiled milk.

Well, I’m not familiar with their background in Europe. In America, there were stereotypes about them but they had nowhere near the staying power as the ones about Italians. Every race has genetic trash and considering that up until recently, only Northern Europe really based choosing mates on sexual attraction, it’s no surprise that guys like DeVito exist.

Massive cope, we are definitely white.

If you see italian footballers they have massive noses and looks arab as fuck. They are not whites. Some blondes here and there. I see more whites and white ethnics in spain than in italy.

If you see italian footballers they have massive noses and looks arab as fuck. They are not whites. Some blondes here and there. I see more whites and white ethnics in spain than in italy.
so you'd say they're arab.
big noses are roman. romans = white arabs basically lol

Italians are manlets too, but their women are actually attractive, my curry friend has a hot sister but that's the only stacy tier one ive seen

Last edited:
so you'd say they're arab.
big noses are roman. romans = white arabs basically lol
Yes, more good looking than an regular arab but the noises are very aquiline and bulging eyes as fuck.

Yes, more good looking than an regular arab but the noises are very aquiline and bulging eyes as fuck.
that can be hot with a certain set of features. idk about bulging eyes though.
but you have high pedigree if you have a high tier girl with forward growth because it looks different than flat face monkey whores from east and south of the world.

God I wish Arabs looked liked that.

As a stereitypical Italian man

Yes. Were seen as lesser whites.

Aquiline nose is Dinaric/Armenid not Arabic. 20% of ethnic Germans are Dinarids according to Nazi racial scientists.

Italians have among the lowest percentage of aquiline noses in Europe according to anthropologists like Coon.
As a stereitypical Italian man

Yes. Were seen as lesser whites.

Most American "whites" are mutts just like you. Only whites are in Europe.

Last edited:
Aquiline nose is Dinaric/Armenid not Arabic. 20% of ethnic Germans are Dinarids according to Nazi racial scientists.

Italians have among the lowest percentage of aquiline noses in Europe according to anthropologists like Coon.

are you legit lol. then how did the stereotype of aquiline noses come to be for italians.
not necessarily. you need to go to the midwest.

And what matters if aquiline nose is dinaric or arab? it seems that depending of the place is good or bad...
aquiline nose is aquiline nose , is not a very good trait to say the least...
are you racist anti arabs?
that stupid nazi antropoly is a cope, germans only want to feel specials and change a name here, claim that an certain feature is from a country that they liked much more or have more pedigree...

are you legit lol. then how did the stereotype of aquiline noses come to be for italians.
not necessarily. you need to go to the midwest.

You Amerimutts are ignorants as Fuck. Keep basing your knowledge on Jewllywood and Mcdonalds. Hahaha

Percentages of convex noses by country

From "The races of Europe" by Coon

Armenia: 62%
Albania (Ghegs): "well over 50%"
Montenegro: 52%
Jews (Ashkenazi): "far fewer than 50%"
Ireland: 45%
Basques: 43% (Spanish); 49% (French)
Netherlands (Frisians): 35%
Italy (North): 32%
Greece: 30%
Switzerland: 25%
Serbia: 25%
Ukraine (Volhynians): 17%
Spain: 15%
Bulgaria: "rare"
And what matters if aquiline nose is dinaric or arab? it seems that depending of the place is good or bad...
aquiline nose is aquiline nose , is not a very good trait to say the least...
are you racist anti arabs?
that stupid nazi antropoly is a cope, germans only want to feel specials and change a name here, claim that an certain feature is from a country that they liked much more or have more pedigree...

The average Arab is much better than you afrohispanic genetic failures in the US larping as "white americans".

Last edited:
Being in Italy was terrible, it was like the place was full of models. I almost couldn't believe it.

Well, I’m not familiar with their background in Europe. In America, there were stereotypes about them but they had nowhere near the staying power as the ones about Italians. Every race has genetic trash and considering that up until recently, only Northern Europe really based choosing mates on sexual attraction, it’s no surprise that guys like DeVito exist.
and you think they were eugenicists because why? I mean the ancient greeks used to be the same.
You Amerimutts are ignorants as Fuck. Keep basing your knowledge on Jewllywood and Mcdonalds. Hahaha

Percentages of convex noses by country

From "The races of Europe" by Coon

Armenia: 62%
Albania (Ghegs): "well over 50%"
Montenegro: 52%
Jews (Ashkenazi): "far fewer than 50%"
Ireland: 45%
Basques: 43% (Spanish); 49% (French)
Netherlands (Frisians): 35%
Italy (North): 32%
Greece: 30%
Switzerland: 25%
Serbia: 25%
Ukraine (Volhynians): 17%
Spain: 15%
Bulgaria: "rare"

The average Arab is much better than you afrohispanic genetic failures in the US larping as "white americans".
Are you retarded lol. I know plenty of italians, blue eyed with convex noses. I just don't look in the direction of the geno-garbage ones who don't ideal for thier racial profile both north and south.
I just assumed that a ton of them had convex noses because it's reasonable to assume. Where are you even basing your information.
I find that highly unlikely that so few europeans have convex noses. But in the same vein if I take a greater look at hte proportion of whites who have geno-goodness and garbage it might make sense I guess. idk.
That book by coon was made almost 100 years ago. shit has changed.

I never say that arabs were failures or something bad.
I'm only critic with the italians that don't are so chadest as you are defending.
I say for my experience seeing italians and btw italian foids are uglies too, even more than the males. I see white ethnic italians with bug eyes and laaaaarge noses or brownish and one more time with laaaaarge noses and big eyes like if they are going to fly in any moment.
Or another ones similar to white ethnic spaniards.
In spain at least are more variety of whites, like white ethnics, blondes( whites) and moorish style, aquilines noses,etc.
In italy you only see white ethnics
Resultado de imagen de Matteo Salvini
(look at that aquiline nose) or tottis (chad in italy, but one more time aquiline nose)
Resultado de imagen de totti

The upper one matteo salvini with a aquiline bulbous nose and totti with an aquiline rapier nose.

Most nonwhites don't consider meds white. Would they be right?
Most nonwhites from where?? From Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark??

In Brasil you are considered white even if you have a pig nose and thick lips.

Italians are niggers

Nah I think Italian MEN are generally fairly attractive. That's because many of them combine Caucasian traits with slightly darker features in skintone, eyes and hair which are universally considered a symbol of masculinity and dominance

IMG-20190424-164520.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/science/men-women-the-secrets-of-skin-colour-796610.html?amp

Women are attracted to men with darker complexions because these are associated with sex, virility, mystery, villainy and danger.

Last edited:
Almost all American 'whites' have sub Saharan DNA.