Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are Master and Sarge still incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
Do you think they have statusmaxxed these past 3 years by telling Beckies they own incels.co, which leads to curiosity and then eventually gets them laid? I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.

Just tell girls you own an incel forum theory :feelzez:

They are secretly chads

There is no escaping inceldom. Its inevitable.

can confirm as @Master is the bull that fucks my wife with his BBC every night

They are probably volcels.

You can PM serge. He actually reads his PMs and he will probably tell you. Just do it.

true

but seriously yeah I am sadly
25tlll

They are here for ever

Sarge is currently moneymaxxing off our suffering. Brutal. The only good thing to come from growing inceldom; deeper pockets for Sarge.

Sarge is currently moneymaxxing off our suffering. Brutal. The only good thing to come from growing inceldom; deeper pockets for Sarge.
More members join the forum:

“Hey slut, I own an incel forum.” You’ll get laid 5 seconds after that guaranteed.

I wonder, if they ascended would they ban themselves?

My condolences

I would be surprised if Sarge isn’t an outright bread and butter Chad.

In every group there is hierarchy, and the best looking people are at the top, same thing applies in this website. Just look at the fakecel Chadlite that knajjd is, with surgery and lifts he could go to 5’7” and slay, JFL if you think he isn’t banging jb teens already :lul::lul::lul:

More members join the forum:
View attachment 232277
There’s a market for eveything they say. I suppose it’s better than advertising “male enhancement”, “clothes”, “supplements”, and other copes like big corporations sell to low value men. All Serge is doing is providing us a place to vent. He’s not selling us a dream, exploiting our hope, maybe it’s the opposite: selling us despair. At least it’s honest, even though he’s exploring our despair I guess. At least it’s honest

Last edited:
I wonder, if they ascended would they ban themselves?
Blackpilled non-cels are allowed as long as theres no bragging and honesty about their previous situation/current situation tbh. Its in the rules.

If I ever make it to India, I plan on staying. I was born to be this way, the way I see it, if I get to India and ascend through some weird situation with a third world foid, i just hacked my life situation. Theres no way in hell Id ever ascend here in America. No way.

became rich and betabuxxed

so still incel

Serge may not cus brutal statusmaxx.
Master idk but BBC.

Sarge is 6’11”

Yes. They fucked over so many users, practically ascending. They can betabuxx from the revenue generated from ads on this site. I guarantee you that it's some data harvesting where the mods could get paid for it too

Have you tried Just tell girls you own an incel forum theory like OP said
I don’t think being a mod on a forum for lonely virgin men is the type of status that women are drawn to.

They statusmaxxed like @BrendioEEE I bet they are drowning in pussy.

They seem NT and at least 25-30+ so I wouldn't be surprised if they were divorced MGTOW cucks.