Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are men any better than foids?

Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
We judge women who give sex to evil men.

But who of us wouldn't sleep with a foid, even if she is evil?

I'm kidding. Of course men have higher morale than women. And the reason is, like everybody knows, that the biggest gift a woman can give is her body, the biggest gift a man can give is his resources. And normies wouldn't give the all their money to a foid if they have a feeling that she is evil. Your average Stacy would readily bang a thugmaxxed 6ft gangbanger anytime.

It all went down hill after Eve betrayed god

Men usually prefer nice, kind-hearted women. Women usually prefer psychopaths, NPDs, bullies and criminals.

Men usually prefer nice, kind-hearted women.
Plenty of guys that don't and find those type of women boring imo.
@Ecstasy is one example.

ngl men are usually more attracted to women that proclaim that they can't be tamed. Just for the bragging rights to claim they were able to lock down such a woman when other men couldn't.

Foids are cancer that's all. They destroy civilizations. They are always eagerly interested. They'd dump you for nothing at all.

@Ecstasy is one example.

ngl men are usually more attracted to women that proclaim that they can't be tamed. Just for the bragging rights to claim they were able to lock down such a woman when other men couldn't.
True, all my life I thought a trad girl would be prime but I want a ghetto ho gf

True, all my life I thought a trad girl would be prime but I want a ghetto ho gf
Foids can still get any guy they want if they behave to the guy's liking but there's a reason why a lot of foids play hard to get and deliberately act bitchy. For a lot of guys that's a turn on and they like a challenge. Ideally they say they like a trad girl but their actions and preferences in being drawn to crazy chicks show otherwise.

@Ecstasy is one example.

Explain yourself @Ecstasy . Do you really want to "tame" a wild slut istead of having a (hypothetical) amenable, virgin, loving foid? Sounds foid-ish not gonna lie.

Explain yourself @Ecstasy . Do you really want to "tame" a wild slut istead of having a (hypothetical) amenable, virgin, loving foid? Sounds foid-ish not gonna lie.
Imo its easier to turn a crazy slut into a faithful and trustworthy wife than a boring trad foid into some exciting and lifely partner. Of course only hypothetically if you got the chad looks.

Its hard to explain , its not like I want a dirty used up whore, but Id rather take one that had sex with 20 dudes before but is a biker gang methhead gf than some boring virgin foid thats scrolling social media on her bed all day and complains about me playing vidya too much or sleeping too long.

I'm kidding. Of course men have higher morale than women. And the reason is, like everybody knows, that the biggest gift a woman can give is her body, the biggest gift a man can give is his resources. And normies wouldn't give the all their money to a foid if they have a feeling that she is evil. Your average Stacy would readily bang a thugmaxxed 6ft gangbanger anytime.
Whatever you say GrAYboi

It all went down hill after Eve betrayed god
The Bible teaches that women are idiots and men are stupid as well for paying much attention to them. Thats why adam eat the apple, because he was too much focused on that cunt instead of God words. The Bible basically predicted the simps.

The Bible teaches that women are idiots and men are stupid as well for paying much attention to them. Thats why adam eat the apple, because he was too much focused on that cunt instead of God words. The Bible basically predicted the simps.
Preach. Men are much better on average but we have the huge Achille's hell of gynocentrism.

Largely depends on what kind of "men" we are talking here.
The soy race get turned into lampshades and soap bars, while the normies face guillotine execution.

I think the biggest blackpill is realizing both genders are shit. Men don't give a shit except vaseline and foids don't give a shit about anything except chad.

Have you got your period yet?

I think the biggest blackpill is realizing both genders are shit. Men don't give a shit except vaseline and foids don't give a shit about anything except chad.
That's just common sense imo. Don't get the part where you posted about how "men don't give a shit except vaseline" though.

Don't get the part where you posted about how "men don't give a shit except vaseline" though.
(Vaseline=vagine) The aim of men is to provide for foids, aka simp. Everything in society is built around this as the end goal.

Yes we're better. I mean how long has feminism been around? The world went to shit so fast in that time-period.

you're right that is the hardest blackpill to swallow. it's easy to see when foids are psychopathic and unthinkingly robotic and controlled entirely by their DNA. but men aren't that much better in general, especially considering the willingness of most of them to betray their fellow man for a sweaty gash. this is hard to come to terms with in the midst of hating women

id say the noticeable differences are at the extremes. the few excellent/enlightened men are enlightened in a way that no foid could ever be

Last edited:
i know a handful of men with ironclad principles.
i know not a single foid with a principle she sticks to that isn't circling around herself at least.

Men are equally bad, if not worse.

Who worse between the cucks and femoids ??? Tough choice indeed.

have you tried black girls?
Just get mugged in a bad neighborhood and then killed by your Would-be gfs unhinged druggy brother because you “Aint gud enuff” for his sister theory