Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are men supposed to enjoy talking to woman?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29003
  • Start date
Deleted member 29003

Deleted member 29003

You can't get out of the game
-
They feel like a time waste tbh. Maybe if she spouted more than "controlled thoughts" I would feel like I'm missing out more? It's tough to implant wisdom in these whores when landing above looksmatch/ statusmatch is the only mission for these modern day pleasure seeking degenerates.

INB4: YOU DONT GET WITH A GIRL FOR HER INTELLECT :soy:

I hate talking to holes. Id only pretend to be interested in her stupid BS if she agrees to fuck me after the conversation.

No, the only pleasure men get from talking with women is validation and having a chance at sex.
Neither of those things we get.

when you are chad must be good talking to women, bitches lusting for your dick and all that shit

The content of the convo is worthless, it is the dopamine rush you get from the validation that is the benefit.

I cant talk to foids because of my ogre face and stutter anyway.

Women are NPCs. Talked to one, talked to them all... the same opinions about everything, the same tastes... etc.

They all think you want to fuck them.

No matter what their size or age is.

Women are NPCs. Talked to one, talked to them all... the same opinions about everything, the same tastes... etc.
Tera based.

Women have no souls, which is evident by their group think and lack of ability to criticize their own gender in any situation despite them being wrong.

Let's all remember that the only reason women were ALLOWED rights is because they were profitable and easy to control.

This is painfully true, from their insults to their arguments, it's all just brainwashed NPC-talk. I talk on omegle sometimes and you can just tell who is a woman or a faggot by the shit they say.

as a sub 7 man, you risk getting white knighted wid a 2bi4 upside d head,
or metoo if you talk to foids

Man dont talk to women
They listen to woman and wait her to stfu

foids are good for cooking, cleaning, getting fucked and spawning babies. anything else is cope. how big of a bluepill is it to say that foids can have thoughts or that you can have an actual conversation with one? :feelskek: yet the jews have done it again, convincing the whole world of their bullshit. respectable in a way

let's just say that women can use their mouths in more productive ways

Just like on tinder (which is definitely real life). Music, travel, hanging with friends, but not like the other girls. Talking to a dog would be less repetitive.

Any human interaction that goes well satisfies me. But if the woman is intellectual enough for good conversation and doesn't rely on me to make an attempt to keep it going (im a sperg) then I don't mind.

The only thing men find interesting about talking to women in general is the prospect of fucking them at some point as a result of the chatting.

women are boring talk to and limited subjects to talk about.