Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are ''Mentalcels'' delusional? Absolutely. (DEBATE)

• Thread starter Victorique de Blois
  • Start date
Victorique de Blois

Victorique de Blois

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As my first post, I wanted to make a thread about the long debated ''Are mentalcels = fakecels/copers''. Ill be discussing this below :
First of all a mentalcel is someone who claims that the reason for their inceldom is because of their mental issues. In my opinion, this is outright stupid and contradictory to the Blackpill Theory. The Blackpill Theory states that women choose men based on their looks and height, not based on their personality. (Inb4 some ''mentalcel'' coper decides to add mental state to this, The blackpill is an internet philosophy that female sexual desire is very inflexible,[1] that women naturally select men based on looks rather than personality, and that women select men with the best genes. This is taken from the incelwiki inb4 you say it is not a valid explanation of the blackpill) therefore your stupid way to cope with inceldom by labelling yourself as a ''mentalcel'' is just you trying to cope with the reality that you are an ugly and/or a short male who has no value in the eyes of foids.

Do you think a Chad with mental issues can't get laid? Do you think foids still won't suck Chad's dick even if he has BPD/NPD/Psychopathy/Schizophrenia? The answer to these questions are apparent. Foids do not give a fuck about your mental state. They only care about your LOOKS and HEIGHT. You might be suffering from mental disorders, but to base the sole reason of you being an incel on your mental state is absolutely stupid and against the Blackpill Theory. Do not ever forget that foids will fuck anything that is handsome and tall. 99% of your problems related to inceldom would be solved if you were tall and handsome, not if you were mentally cured.

In conclusion, I firmly believe that ''mentalcels'' are delusional copers who refuse to see the clear reality that is right in front of their eyes. They are too scared to accept the truth that they are ugly and/or short.

Strong first painting.

Any user who claims to be a mentalcel is basically admitting to being a larper.

Most normies have ascended.
So what of incels who look average, are they just fakecels because they can't socalise well and don't have chad looks?
Mentalcel is a real thing imo.

mental"cel" is the biggest cope. All the mentalcels that have been in this forum or other communities have been confirmed fakecels. Anyone who claims that shit is a larp.

Image0 2 5

When someone solely calls themselves a "mentalcel", they're either trying to deny that they're ugly/short or they're LARPing

When someone solely calls themselves a "mentalcel", they're either trying to deny that they're ugly/short or they're LARPing

I think some are pressured into it by other incels calling them volcel for various reasons. I think all of us are becoming more blackpilled though and realizing that inceldom isn't about being sufficiently ugly, but about not being sufficiently attractive.

So you’re mentally crippled by lonely teen years too

Mentalcel = cope for being ugly

Strong first painting.

I smell an alt account or a sock puppet signing up as a mouthpiece on behalf of a .co banned user.

Calling it now and I was somewhat prepared for this, as they were openly conspiring to create a sock puppet on another incel forum.
OP what you're doing won't last 5 minutes, as I already explained to your mole via pm here on .co.
You've got nothing on me.

Last edited:
Anyone who calls themselves a mentalcel is always just an ugly person with an ego too big to admit they are ugly

I smell an alt account or a sock puppet signing up as a mouthpiece on behalf of a .co banned user.

Calling it now and I was somewhat prepared for this, as they were openly conspiring to create a sock puppet on another incel forum.
OP what you're doing won't last 5 minutes, as I already explained to your mole via pm here on .co.
You've got nothing on me.
What the fuck are you talking about dude. You must be paranoid or something.

tbh I always thought "mentalcel" means that you're an incel with mental issues, not that you're an incel because of mental issues

What the fuck are you talking about dude. You must be paranoid or something.

Yep. This is an alt account "mentally crippled by lonely teen years" and calling everyone schizoid, paranoid is the language of that toilet and nutjob of an incel forum that is currently "scoobydo-maxing" and "knajj femboymaxing".

Same. Faggot's schizocoping.

Not to mention your sewer within a sewer dwellers users openly admitted to conspiring to infiltrate incels.co with sock puppets to change users minds or overturn your incel.co mod bans- including Napoleon De Pedo.

@GoffSystemQB
@knajjd

Last edited:
Yep. This is an alt account "mentally crippled by lonely teen years" and calling everyone schizoid, paranoid is the language of that toilet and nutjob of an incel forum that is currently "scoobydo-maxing" and "knajj femboymaxing".

@GoffSystemQB
@knajjd
the likelihood that someone who joined yesterday and already goes around quoting de geso and making these threads is an alt is around 100% tbh

the likelihood that someone who joined yesterday and already goes around quoting de geso and making these threads is an alt is around 100% tbh

And the fact they admitted yesterday they were going to plan a raid on this very forum.

I call them out for being mentally unstable and obssessive. They were making threads for the past 24 hours about being banned from here, then saying they don't miss us and we're all "faggy Knajjd mod's boot licking losers".

i was a lurker for months. Napoleon de Geso was not only famous on this forum too, you should know that. He was very popular at incel subreddits too. I am not an alt and this is my first account on this forum. Me stating an obvious fact about mentalcels do not make me an alt. I was already familiar the blackpill theory and the incel community before I joined this forum yesterday. The only reason im using his signature is for only as a joke.

Last edited:
Strong first painting.
Also yes, 'mentalcels' just refuse to accept the harsh reality of their looks. The only type of mentalcel that exists is the standardscel.

And the fact they admitted yesterday they were going to plan a raid on this very forum.

I call them out for being mentally unstable and obssessive. They were making threads for the past 24 hours about being banned from here, then saying they don't miss us and we're all "faggy Knajjd mod's boot licking losers".
I do not know what you are talking about. I was not a member of any forums until now. I was mainly lurking and was active only on reddit subs. I seriously don't know what you're talking about this ''raid'' but I am not affiliated with it. Stop accusing me of something that I do not even know. If you think im an alt because I know Napoleon de Geso, you are absolutely wrong. He was very popular on reddit too, me using his signature is only for the laughs. Again, stop accusing me with things I do not know.

Last edited:
Most “mentalcels” are just above average looking guys that haven’t left the basement. Even if you’re super autistic/introverted, your guaranteed to get some play from women if you leave the basement and socialize assuming you’re good looking

Yes they're delusional because they’re mental, it’s right in the name.

i was a lurker for months. Napoleon de Geso was not only famous on this forum too, you should know that. He was very popular at incel subreddits too. I am not an alt and this is my first account on this forum. Me stating an obvious fact about mentalcels do not make me an alt. I was already familiar the blackpill theory and the incel community before I joined this forum yesterday. The only reason im using his signature is for only as a joke.
seems maybe legit

seems maybe legit

Napoleon De Geso's subreddits are not popular as his username and avatar are censored by IncelTear. So the chance of finding them without some follower unto stalker reading my posts is suspect.

Both IT, .co and .net, ********* only knew about De Gesos alts after Damo The Incel (also blurred out his usernames) is because I did an incels.co megathread on it with rapey.orgs Nathan Larson and Napoleon calling me out by username (Psygnosis-Owl).

IT and .net picked up on this and claimed they "doxed Napoleon themselves" but were coy on how they did so* (*IT infiltrators follow my account here at .co so no credit given to me as a researcher).

I found the link but it wasn't under his Napeoloen name and it wasn't easy to find by chance.

Last edited:
i was a lurker for months. Napoleon de Geso was not only famous on this forum too, you should know that. He was very popular at incel subreddits too.

Napoleon De Geso only uses that name on incels.co and .net forums. So you must have been registered on both forums to know this.

So what's the username of Napoleon De Geso on reddit (and no its not Napoleon De Geso). Since you read all his "popular reddits" (which aren't actually popular or well known and were hidden), then link them here please. :lul::lul::lul:
What's the username of De Geso reddit alt please "Mr Newbie lurker".

i was a lurker for months. Napoleon de Geso was not only famous on this forum too

What was the "other forum" then if not .co and .net (I know all his alts so I know you're lying he's called Napoleon De Geso elsewhere).

:feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

PS @GoffSystemQB they are talking about this crap thread on .net and screencapped it thinking they've pulled the wool over our eyes. The op is a sock puppet account.
I hear on good authority its @NEETard using a TOR browser.

Last edited:
Napoleon De Geso only uses that name on incels.co and .net forums. So you must have been registered on both forums to know this.

So what's the username of Napoleon De Geso on reddit (and no its not Napoleon De Geso). Since you read all his "popular reddits" (which aren't actually popular or well known and were hidden), then link them here please. :lul::lul::lul:
What's the username of De Geso reddit alt please "Mr Newbie lurker".

What was the "other forum" then if not .co and .net (I know all his alts so I know you're lying he's called Napoleon De Geso elsewhere).

:feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

PS @GoffSystemQB they are talking about this crap thread on .net and screencapped it thinking they've pulled the wool over our eyes. The op is a sock puppet account.
I hear on good authority its @NEETard using a TOR browser.
Man you must be some of kind of a no life paranoid. I don't have to be a member on this forum to see his username and posts. Stop your stupid accusations you detective wanna be idiot. Im tired of your bullshit. I have said that I do not know what you are talking about 3 times and you're still accusing. I grow tired of your bullshit, stop trying to act like you're on something. Ive said he's not only famous on this forum to imply that he was known at reddit too, you stupid low IQ. Keep my name out of your mouth now. Im going to say this the last time , I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NOR GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE ''RAID'' OR WHATEVER THE FUCK THAT IS. KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH, LET AN INCEL COPE.

Above posting exactly like the "mentalcels" at that loony asylum bin ".net" running around like headless chcikens admitting they are posting here, screencapping our threads about permabanned users creating alts, then coming back here denying its them. When @Victorique de Blois get banned for being an alt, they will repeat the process and try again.

Very defensive "fuck you, fuck off CAPS LOCK LEFT ON WHILE I BASH THE KEYBOARD" common posting style amongst banned users like
@NEETard
@Rhoadscel
@FemoidsGTFO
Who are commenting on this very thread, and my username, while banned- saying they were sending a sock puppet who'd recently registered to talk about Napoleon De Geso.

I believe this is breach of mod rule
Users: No persecution, bullying, sharing accounts, or posting on behalf of banned users. You can only have one account.

@knajjd
@SergeantIncel

Still didn't answer the question, what's the user name for Napoleon De Geso reddit since that's where you heard about .co.
Apparently............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
and, by very slim chance, you're a random sign up caught in the crossfire of forum rule breaking, despite a 99% certainty you are a sock puppet troll from .net.

Last edited:
Above posting exactly like the "mentalcels" at that loony asylum ".net" running around like headless chcikens admitting they are posting here, screencapping our threads about permabanned users creating alts, then coming back here denying its them. When @Victorique de Blois get banned for being an alt, they will repeat the process and try again.

Very defensive "fuck you, fuck off CAPS LOCK LEFT ON WHILE I BASH THE KEYBOARD" common posting style amongst banned users like
@NEETard
@Rhoadscel
@FemoidsGTFO
who are commenting on this thread while banned.

Users: No persecution, bullying, sharing accounts, or posting on behalf of banned users. You can only have one account.
cope

M8 this isn't an ADHD forum, you don't need to colour every second word.

Above posting exactly like the "mentalcels" at that loony asylum bin ".net" running around like headless chcikens admitting they are posting here, screencapping our threads about permabanned users creating alts, then coming back here denying its them. When @Victorique de Blois get banned for being an alt, they will repeat the process and try again.

@NEETard
@Rhoadscel
@FemoidsGTFO
Who are commenting on this very thread, and my username, while banned- saying they were sending a sock puppet who'd recently registered to talk about Napoleon De Geso.

@knajjd
@SergeantIncel

Still didn't answer the question, what's the user name for Napoleon De Geso reddit since that's where you heard about .co.
Apparently............:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
and, by very slim chance, you're a random sign up caught in the crossfire of forum rule breaking, despite a 99% certainty you are a sock puppet troll from .net.
Im exactly a random sign up caught in the crossfire. I did not break any rules at all. The only reason I have got defensive is because im a new user here and don't want to be banned because your stupid accusations. I am not affiliated with any other forum than .co , and I have joined only this forum which was yesterday. Did you see me spread anything about Napoleon de Geso ? No, you did not. I can joke however I want as long as it doesn't put the state of the forum at danger, even if its about a banned user. I won't be replying to further inquiries about this incident because I do not know anything about it nor I am intrigued by it. I do not care what's going on on your mind but keep me out of this. I don't want to be banned because of your baseless accusations. This is my ONE and ONLY account that I signed up for yesterday. There is no breach of rules.
M8 this isn't an ADHD forum, you don't need to colour every second word.
i have adhd tbh ngl. it helps me focus, but I won't use colours from now on.

Last edited:
bullshit text

You're on .net and your fellow users are laughing at your ban evade making references to this very thread the second it appeared.

I can't tell the mods here how to do their job, so whatever.

Plus you didn't answer what the username of Napoleon De Gesos reddit was "where you found out about the blackpill community". Simpy because you don't know it. You only got it from following my username with an alt account on .net or .co. End of story.
i was a lurker for months. Napoleon de Geso was not only famous on this forum too, you should know that.

You know quite a lot about me, and De Geso, for someone who only signed up today. And has his fanclub running a commentary on .net about it.

You might as well call yourselves www.psygnosis-owls-fanclub.net cause that is what ALL your new forum threads have been about for the past 24 hours.
You're the ones obssessed with me. Rent free.

Last edited:
IncelKing is back
Dude i am not IncelKing or whatever the fuck. I am Victorique de Blois, one and only.
You're on .net and your fellow users are laughing at your ban evade making references to this very thread the second it appeared.

I can't tell the mods here how to do their job, so whatever.

Plus you didn't answer what the username of Napoleon De Gesos reddit was "where you found out about the blackpill community". Simpy because you don't know it. You only got it from following my username with an alt account on .net or .co. End of story.

You know quite a lot about me, rent free, for someone who only signed up today. And has his fanclub running a commentary on .net about it.

You might as well call yourselves www.psygnosis-owls-fanclub.net cause that is what ALL your new forum threads have been about for the past 24 hours.
You're the ones obssessed with me. Rent free.
Lol im not going to read it anymore. You're obsessed with the idea of finding a gullible person and you chose me it seems. I won't be replying to your bullshit no more as I have stated I have nothing to do with what grinds your gears right now. Have a great day, detective wannabe.

Yes, they are. I'm single and a virgin because I'm fucking short and ugly, not because I'm autistic. I know a 6 foot tall autist normie and he got a gf.