Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Most Incels Average Looking?

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
From my time being a part of the incel community I would say most of the guys who have posted pics or videos online have been around average looking. It's only a few guys that I would think are truly ugly. It could be that truly hideous incels refuse to show their face online or maybe incels are not as ugly as we think. Being average looking in today's dating scene is pretty much the same as being ugly. You will be invisible to women for the most part.

u think truly hideous ppl would post face for no reason?

some did it before sui and they were literal 1/10s

Because many truecels don't want to post their pics. It's just selective perception

Incels can be average looking. Trucels are usually on the uglier side or deeply mentally ill

Why do you think some people have game characters or something as their profile pictures on social media?

Well I'm ugly as fuck so I don't think so

jackbud said:
Well I'm ugly as fuck so I don't think so
You are not truly ugly like eggman or blackops2cel

nausea said:
sad truth

More like pathetic cope, average guys can pick up girls just fine. 80/20 is a meme.

jackbud said:
More like pathetic cope, average guys can pick up girls just fine. 80/20 is a meme.

I just don't think if a real problem did not actually exist... we would not find ourselves in a forum filled with a bunch of guys who can't get laid...

Sub 8 = over is no longer a joke in 2018.

If you’re average looking then the only way you can’t get a GF is if you live in a hypergamous region, such as California or London.

Octopusgun2 said:
If you’re average looking then the only way you can’t get a GF is if you live in a hypergamous region, such as California or London.
Well I need to change my location and try my luck then

anything below 8/10 is ulgy nowdays

Octopusgun2 said:

Or with mental problems

Incels make up a wide range in the spectrum of looks because there are so many incel men now

Here, a real, 100% living breathing incel, ugly as fuck.

You're not average if you're ethnic in the western world. :^)

Well i can guarantee you i am below a 5, im manlet, and on top of that i have aspergers.

But i think a 5/10 can be incel too depending on their situation, like mental illness and disabilities.

Most Incels are below average

Many incels aren't that bad looking (combined with lack of social skills) because even 2/10's think they deserve Chad or Tyrone. That's the problem. Of course there are some seriously ugly truecels out there.

Most incels are mentally ill loners first and foremost.
And no,most incels are also bellow average.

This forum wouldn't exist if we were all average looking.

Many are average or just below. Guys in the 3.5-5/10 range are usually autistic or have weird mental block. I've seen guys get flirted with and they have no idea whats goin on. There are some guys out there who are so socially inept they really don't know how to initiate contact with others. If someone tries with them they can't respond. Anyone with that issue who is just average looking is guaranteed to be ignored quickly. Chad with a mental block is worth at least some investment in time.

NO, its just that they are the loudest

REAL UGLY INCELS are between 3 and 4.

Anything above this is caused by other problems.

Im 5/10 and im incel due to social isolation + poverty.

Dingus_Incel said:
Many are average or just below. Guys in the 3.5-5/10 range are usually autistic or have weird mental block. I've seen guys get flirted with and they have no idea whats goin on. There are some guys out there who are so socially inept they really don't know how to initiate contact with others. If someone tries with them they can't respond. Anyone with that issue who is just average looking is guaranteed to be ignored quickly. Chad with a mental block is worth at least some investment in time.
I would love to know what guy in the 5 range gets flirted with. Women do not openly flirt with guys unless they're actually good looking. 5 is not.