Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are most normies psychopaths?

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Psychopaths lack empathy. Most normies can't empathize with our plight. Are they psychopaths? Maybe they are the ones who should "get help".

That's one way of looking at it. I often wonder if psychopaths truly are incapable of empathy, or they can actaully understand others but they simply don't care, lacking sympathy instead. Normies I feel are the exact opposite of this.

society is run by psychopaths.

By that "logic" a lot of us would be Psychopaths. Some are and some aren't.

They are psychopathic only towards low status men. Society has always been.

They want to desparately believe in a just world and positivity at all cost. So much so I think it qualifies as some sort of mental illness.

They want to desparately believe in a just world and positivity at all cost. So much so I think it qualifies as some sort of mental illness.
Humans are a social species so it’s kinda weird when a human isn’t being social

They have to believe in a just world, not necessary due to them being insecure about the world, but rather because they need to be able to justify themselves. Positivity allows them to commit acts, which without their illusions, would be morally indefensible.

this is the truth, nobody has felt an ounce of empathy for me in my entire existence.

tbh they are just a bunch of legit losers that have nothing going for them, so they like picking on a group like us to make them feel better about themselves. have you noticed the way the speak too? legit like low IQ autists, they act so shocked when they read our posts and want to attention whore all the time.

Psychopaths lack empathy. Most normies can't empathize with our plight. Are they psychopaths? Maybe they are the ones who should "get help".
No not really. They are very capable of empathy towards eachother. Its more like our worlds are so radically different, that they don't consider us the same species (therefore we are not worthy of empathy) and even if they did, they wouldnt really grasp our struggle because none of them understand lifelong loneliness and isolation and the hatred we put up with day in day out.

It's just cognitive dissonance, years of exposure to media portraying hideous bastards as being bad people have basically programmed everyone into making that connection.

Normeis have selective empathy. It only extends to those society deems acceptable people.

yeh or sociopaths. a lot of normal people are narcissistic too tbh.

Empathy is a meme, all studies indicate femoids to have higher level of empathy than men, yet do you see femoids symphatize us and our situation? Not a single one.

Psychopathy prevalence is only 2%, you gotta find another reason for the rest.

It's sometimes difficult to tell the difference between low IQ and psychopathy, but no I think most normies are just too stupid to be empathetic rather than cold calculated psychopaths.
Does low IQ correlates with lower empathy? Would be glad to see the study. That could explain everything.

Yes, they also make fun and shit on us just to be cool and accepted by other normies

It's just cognitive dissonance, years of exposure to media portraying hideous bastards as being bad people have basically programmed everyone into making that connection.
I bet my asscheeks normalscum bullied loners and losers even during prehistory just look at monkey behavior or any hierarchy based animal
They have to believe in a just world, not necessary due to them being insecure about the world, but rather because they need to be able to justify themselves. Positivity allows them to commit acts, which without their illusions, would be morally indefensible.
Yes, they also make fun and shit on us just to be cool and accepted by other normies

I bet my asscheeks normalscum bullied loners and losers even during prehistory just look at monkey behavior or any hierarchy based animal
Probably, although I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure haha. The fact that "ugly = bad" in media probably doesn't help, though.

psychopaths dont feel fear, normies do feel fear.

They only lack empathy for us. The true psychopaths lack empathy for all (no matter how GL or high status they are)

Men have no value in society. Ugly men in special.

We're just expected to be mindless drones working on low-status positions to guarantee everyone's comforts without ever expressing our emotional/sexual needs and desires.

No. But their empathy is very vulnerable to irrational biases embedded in our reptilian brain.

The ugly are like lepers: the human reptilian brain finds it hard to have empathy for them for some reason. Fear of contamination / genetic contamination probably.

Normies have empathy, just not for everyone.

They either want us die off for not being good enough or be a well behaved cog in the machine just lol at life