Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are most people on this forum low IQ?

G

germancel23

Banned
-
I am fairly new here and consider myself an incel but something is bothering my mind lately, are most of the people here kinda low IQ? When I read a thread I most of the time feel like the author is low IQ the way they express themselves and state things. Is it just me? I didn't have this on braincels.

People with anime avi are usually low iq, but theres a lot of high iq users here, like me

Yep pretty much

Either that or highly autistic.

No man, is you that have 345 of IQ and when you meet someone that is 100 IQ it seems too low for you.

Also people are more interested in postmaxxing than doing dissertations about something that can be summed up in a nutshell.

I’m low IQ in almost everything except for history.

Does it really matter? Go to a mensa forum where they jerk each other off if that's what you want

there's not that much of a reddit 'omg create good content' culture on most forums, you're allowed to have a more chilled out discussion. this place doesn't seem especially low IQ in that regard, it just has less overt normies unlike 4chan, and less pressure to make smart threads like reddit.

We're average IQ at best. High IQ people don't feel so much oppressed by society because they usually find a way to statusmaxx.

That or they find really good copes (music, science, whatever...).

I am fairly new here and consider myself an incel but something is bothering my mind lately, are most of the people here kinda low IQ? When I read a thread I most of the time feel like the author is low IQ the way they express themselves and state things. Is it just me? I didn't have this on braincels.
You know damn well it's called BRAINcels for a reason.
Don't worry, though. You'll make an excellent tard wrangler.

We're average IQ at best. High IQ people don't feel so much oppressed by society because they usually find a way to statusmaxx.

STEMcels would like to have a word with you

Dont think so, at least not below median. Most poster here just dont bother with appearing high iq like normshits do, dont repeat intelligent sounding bluepill stuff they heard somewhere else. On the contrary, think that you have to have a decent amount of awareness and free thinking capabilities to accept the black pill for yourself, its a natural worldview that comes mainly from deduction of whats happening around you, in contrast to being programmed like normshits. Also frequent memeing suggests that posters here possess good language skills, else they wouldnt be so creative.

High iq guys are seen as nerdy creeps
lowiqmaxxing is the way to ascend

Dont think so, at least not below median. Most poster here just dont bother with appearing high iq like normshits do, dont repeat intelligent sounding bluepill stuff they heard somewhere else.

This is a good point thanks

> Blackpilled
> Low IQ

Pick one

People are mostly average IQ here.

Incels here are only a small sample of incels. Most incels are bluepilled cucks. Would say compared to other incels probably higher IQ here. That said on average incels are low IQ. Compared to normies we might even be average.

better get used to it because CUCKITS are all going down

Funny, i had the same impression about you guys on braincels. A bunch of memesters farming karma.

I admit I’m low IQ

I'm too low IQ to rope. So I think that says it all.

People post low effort stuff and use specific terminology so it might look low iq to you.

But people here aren't that.

i think i am or is my autism

Lolicons are high IQ, anti-lolicons are low

Funny, I had the same impression about you guys on braincels. A bunch of memesters farming karma.

Funny, i had the same impression about you guys on braincels. A bunch of memesters farming karma.
high iq.people can't become blackpiled through watching\making memes braincels was an example of it

The low IQ cels roped already. The only cels left are high IQ ones with solo-achievable goals in art or science to give them a reason to keep going.

STEMcels would like to have a word with you
If you're STEM and you haven't ascended, you're most likely average IQ.

Full disclosure I used to be a STEMcel, and I'm average IQ.

I would identify as average IQ

Yes most are, but i'm high iq ( intelligence quotient )

No.We're Avarage to above Avarage iq

Non-English speakers.

r/Braincels = retards pretending to be smart
Incels.co = smart people pretending to be retards

I think most of the posters here are reasonably eloquent but I definitely have issues stringing sentences together. Probably a product of social isolation.

out sperg us let

people of all iqs are here

Brutal. Tbh I don't think so. It's just that LDARing has destroyed willingness to do Dee discussion