Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are most people on this forum low IQ?

I am heating up leftovers.

Ppl on this forum have high GQ.

You: No avatars me.

Ded srs. :p

Most users are low IQ (including me). Poor looks usually come with low intelligence.

We have an extremely male (masculine, no not wrists and shit) psychological profile, evidenced by the fact that we all dislike cucking and that we're based.

This means that we will have a more exaggerated bell curve than the average "male" (including breeders, which is soy af, including cucks, betabuxx, etc). Meaning we'll have many high IQ posters, like myself and people that like my posts. But also more annoying cringe retards (like mods that ban me).

I'm autism IQ.

We are obviously low IQ in a pragmatic sense. Smarter people understand how to get what they want and manage their mental state to leverage productivity. An incel spends all day whining and generally being dysfunctional outside the bare minimum needed to survive.