Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are most people really "getting it" except for us?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
I saw a video from "Blackpilled" last night and it was a good video, as usual from him, where he describes the degeneracy of modern western men but he casually says that he himself engaged in sex with random women with the Tinder app and that this was not fulfilling to him as it was no long term thing.
I than thought "is it THIS easy for normies to get to sex through Tinder?". I am so autistic and so divorced from any major changes in society that I literally never knew this(I knew Tinder existed but not how easy it was to get action for most men).

Getting sex for normies seems to be like me getting a pizza. Damn this sucks.

no, id say some* of my normie friends (or just ppl i know) can get a gf through social circles and friends

no one can get gf nor sex from tinder unless hes tall, handsome and has abs and great pics

relationship with woman from tinder doesnt exist unless your 10/10. they never really leave this app. they are as much on tinder as we are on incels.co even after finding chad bf

Kinda is, tbh. You look through the menu (Tinder), ask about the item (chat to set up a fuck date), then have it delivered to your home (call her an Uber), or if you're a VIP customer (Chad) you get free delivery (foid Ubers herself).

No , it’s not very easy for the majority of normie males

30% of males are getting no sex

Devon Stack is as degenerate as every current RacNat, Faith Goldy used to have orgies, Lauren Southern used to have sex with mullatoes, Tariq married his wife when she was 16, EurasianTiger used to make autistic videos about hapas, etc.

I saw a video from "Blackpilled" last night and it was a good video, as usual from him, where he describes the degeneracy of modern western men but he casually says that he himself engaged in sex with random women with the Tinder app and that this was not fulfilling to him as it was no long term thing.
I than thought "is it THIS easy for normies to get to sex through Tinder?". I am so autistic and so divorced from any major changes in society that I literally never knew this(I knew Tinder existed but not how easy it was to get action for most men).

No, normies rarely get sex from tinder. Try a tinder experiment in the west with a sub chadlite and see how it goes.

Kinda is, tbh. You look through the menu (Tinder), ask about the item (chat to set up a fuck date), then have it delivered to your home (call her an Uber), or if you're a VIP customer (Chad) you get free delivery (foid Ubers herself).
Now that is a spicy Hypergamy pizza pie. Ever more reasons to hate this shitty world.

No , it’s not very easy for the majority of normie males
Depends on the normie.

If they weren't getting laid and couldn't get laid, then they wouldn't be normies and we have a more blackpilled society.

Normies out there ARE getting laid. Dont get fooled by statistics with little back up.

What we get from the system's research is akin to us being told that humans were on the moon in the 1970s.
No, normies rarely get sex from tinder. Try a tinder experiment in the west with a sub chadlite and see how it goes.
Tinder is facebook on crack. It's pretty obvious to many men that only the most good looking of males get a slice of that. You won't see many sub6males on tinder anyways unless they're complete bluepilled cucks.

Normies still have Facebook and NTmaxxing in public to stay in the game.

80% men who have sex pay in some way.

The sex most normies get is with fat or ugly women who have to fuck the leftovers. Thats why they always just say "haha yeah I fucked some cick on the weekend" but if you ask questions they really hesitate to answer. Fuck Normies

The sex most normies get is with fat or ugly women who have to fuck the leftovers. Thats why they always just say "haha yeah I fucked some cick on the weekend" but if you ask questions they really hesitate to answer. Fuck Normies

Male celibacy is on the rise while females are having more sex. Not long till they wake up imo.

no, id say some* of my normie friends (or just ppl i know) can get a gf through social circles and friends

no one can get gf nor sex from tinder unless hes tall, handsome and has abs and great pics

It isn't, at all. Not even for Chadlites it's that easy. Only Chads and foids.

chadlites can at least get a landwhale gf
Yeah, if they go for foids several points below them, it gets much easier and the foids will be up for most stuff kinda easily as well, but only Chads and foids are capable of just snapping the fingers and getting sex. Even Chadlites have to put in some effort.

NO.

And a lot of people who "get it", get it from such low-value foids it is humiliating. Its almost rare to meet someone with an actually attractive gf.

So unlike those nasty Zionists you mentioned, like Goldy or Southern, actually a good guy.

Tariq, ET, Devon or all three of them?

Based and high iq tbh

Chad only
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg