Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are most users here from r/incels?

P

poobare

Greycel
or from Lookism after the bitcoin miner news

and this is really fast to browse

I guess 90% of incels here comes from the subreddit, i only cant recognize like 3 or 4 of the nickname`s(they are probably Cuckedqueers lurkers or Lookism Turbo-sperged invaders).

I'm from Cuckism

I never liked or posted on r/incels because of their shitty cringe childish memes, but this forum can be better with less rules

Most users right now are from r/Incels

11gaijin said:
Most users right now are from r/Incels

Reddit is cucked and dead to me now!!!!!!!

I am. I fucking hate the r/inceltears sub actually. Pity that I didn't get to know about r/incels sooner. It would have been fun participating.

Gymcel said:
I'm from Cuckism

I never liked or posted on r/incels because of their shitty cringe childish memes, but this forum can be better with less rules

Should have seen the sub when it was private. Way less memes and they were generally better in quality.

I am. I'm from r/incels, tho i didn't post much. I didn't post much on reddit at all. Classic lurkercel. I never liked how creeps would search your post history for shit, so I always made new accounts every few posts. The downside is I could never establish a reputation anywhere, which is ok... i'd rather be alone than doxxed.

I'm from r/incels too

I come from r/incels

ban all lookism trash, their population is 100% shitposters

I'm
:cage:crew but also lurked incels. Was very annoyed whenever it went private.

I am from lookism.net. The admin has gone crazy and infected the site with a virus.

incelkingkong said:

All reddit posts are shitty memes of some retarded bosnian call of duty cringe retard, if that's not shitposting as well you're low iq then

incelkingkong said:
You are enraged because reddit banned you but now you want to ban all lookismers? That's not how things work boy.

Admins will welcome Lookism boyos with open arms, we will post rare gore and good women, fuck off with this middle school "mommy ban them all" cringe shit

I tried to get in incels in the weekend but the mids said they had to be strict.

Gymcel said:
incelkingkong said:

All reddit posts are shitty memes of some retarded bosnian call of duty cringe retard, if that's not shitposting as well you're low iq then

comparing bo2cel with the garbage bbc posting and 40 iq made up "le <insert> theory" posting, it's not even close. back to your garbage site lol

I came from the subplebbit but I also have an account on lookism, I'm Freddy Krueger's Hotter over there.

incelkingkong said:
Gymcel said:
incelkingkong said:

comparing bo2cel with the garbage bbc posting and 40 iq made up "le <insert> theory" posting, it's not even close. back to your garbage site lol

Nah, I'm staying here boyo and you can suck my dick

I don't want to mine crypto for a jew

incelkingkong said:

Honestly, r/incels was so much inferior to Lookism.net. To understand this just look at photos of people who post at Lookism.net and people who posted on r/incels. Do you incelcels have a guy who looks at least as good as this lookismcel?
olS4VZ9.jpg

I came from /r9k/

I used to lurk at /r/incels but never participated in that cucked site. I feel much better posting here.

Incelius said:
incelkingkong said:

Honestly, r/incels was so much inferior to Lookism.net. To understand this just look at photos of people who post at Lookism.net and people who posted on r/incels. Do you incelcels have a guy who looks at least as good as this lookismcel?
olS4VZ9.jpg

another proof you should be purged asap

incelkingkong said:

You are blue-pilled if you don't believe in lookism. Lookism is real, good-looking people are superior to ugly people. Thus, lookismcels are superior to redditcels.

I'm from r/Incels (same username) but I was locked out for ages when it went private.

Incelius said:
incelkingkong said:

You are blue-pilled if you don't believe in lookism. Lookism is real, good-looking people are superior to ugly people. Thus, lookismcels are superior to redditcels.

Nobody said they (good-looking people in general) weren't superior. They just don't belong here.