Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are nazicels trying to recruit you?

C

Cloud66

Greycel
They´re pestering me, trying to convince me to join them. I´m so lonely and isolated so I don´t tell them to fuck off, it feels nice to have someone to communicate with but these people don´t give a shit about me. Anyone have the same experience?

No nazicels ever in my PMs.

No, good idea though.

Never had that as a problem but I'm also fairly new to this site

I did nazi anyone recruiting anyone here.

this didn't happen
foidologist

He is lying.
Neither nazists or neonazists do "online recruiting". They are not the girl scouts.
Specially not around here, half the Mods and Admins are ethnic jews. (the other half are FBI agents)

That kind of lying post is typical of SJW's or leftards commies trying to make up fake material for their anti-Incel posts.
JFL I think you're right, OP probably is some fed or libcuck/ANTIFA larper. OP is so vague about it and didn't even answer any questions directly. Like at least try to maintain the larp ffs. For some reason he's trying to gather intel from us about nazis, you can tell because of the last sentence. I wonder why :waitwhat:

the feds are baiting you AGAIN :feelsLightsaber:

No OP. I have had several antifa types trying to recruit me into their tranny circles, talking about how capitalism is the reason why women prefer tall good looking men and that we need to smash patriarchy before we can talk about male issues

Well, it wasn't me :feelsEhh:

Trying to recruit you? Someone on this site, or another one
i was telling op that they're probably the feds that are baiting him to join their '''nazi group''''' so they get a reason to bust him and throw an inkler in jail for '''''hate crime''''''

i hope everything's clear

i was telling op that they're probably the feds that are baiting him to join their '''nazi group''''' so they get a reason to bust him and throw an inkler in jail for '''''hate crime''''''

i hope everything's clear
Fuark i thought you were OP, Yea that could possibly be what it is

Vague as fuck post

This is obviously a shill/infiltrator

JoinedDec 19, 2019Posts40Online2d 7h 4m

Join my SS-TV group on Roblox, we rp Auschwitz or Bergen Belsen sometimes

They´re pestering me, trying to convince me to join them. I´m so lonely and isolated so I don´t tell them to fuck off, it feels nice to have someone to communicate with but these people don´t give a shit about me.
The opposite is true.

online mostly
So vague.
Dilate then kys (in Entitled Goose Game) infiltrator.

I am very sorry you had to experience this. I will take you off the mailing list.

Pepe

Imagine thinking they're actual nazis lmao, they're fbi agents probing to see who they should start watching

He is lying.
Neither nazists or neonazists do "online recruiting". They are not the girl scouts.
Specially not around here, half the Mods and Admins are ethnic jews. (the other half are FBI agents)

That kind of lying post is typical of SJW's or leftards commies trying to make up fake material for their anti-Incel posts.
I didn´t say they tried it here, shithead. Its online and on campus. But thanks for the heads-up!

They´re pestering me, trying to convince me to join them. I´m so lonely and isolated so I don´t tell them to fuck off, it feels nice to have someone to communicate with but these people don´t give a shit about me. Anyone have the same experience?

Don't fall for it. Committing to anything politically as a cel is pointless you will just serve in the name of interests of others. There is nobody fighting for our interests because the society itself has rejected us hence all the political spheres despise us equally. Just focus on building your internal pillars of believes and boycott all democratic institutions. Do not vote, regardless of who you vote for they won't serve your interests.

Focus on yourself not on the society or the country you live in because you don't have a place there, none of us have a place in this world which is what unites us in our struggle.

JFL if you are truly feeling more heat from the neonazi side than the progressive side, maybe there is a chance for the western hellhole

Don't fall for it. Committing to anything politically as a cel is pointless you will just serve in the name of interests of others. There is nobody fighting for our interests because the society itself has rejected us hence all the political spheres despise us equally. Just focus on building your internal pillars of believes and boycott all democratic institutions. Do not vote, regardless of who you vote for they won't serve your interests.

Focus on yourself not on the society or the country you live in because you don't have a place there, none of us have a place in this world which is what unites us in our struggle.
Thanks,I´m trying hard not to. And you´re right. Nobody gives a shit about us.

1 nazifag tried to recruit me once
4 a nazi group but i refused because I h
8 nazism and I m
8 with nonwhite foids

oh no, natsoc bros we got to cocky.