Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are non-animefags a minority on this forum?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
★★★★★
Almost every poster I see on this forum is into that shit which begs the question is there a direct correlation between inceldom and animefaggotry?

better fapping to animu girls than going for roasties

4928.jpg

WE FUCKING WON @BummerDrummer NON ANIME AVICELS GET FUCKING DUNKED ON

Never could stand that shit, so at least I'm not in that category. I might be a deformed hollowed out sad husk of a human being but still, not a 2D worshipping faggot.

@Yerberito @Animecel2D @Diocel thoughts?

fuck anime fags

It doesn't. It's just comfortable to live in your fantasy world where "women" are perfect angels. To think of it it's similar to being a simp.

To put it simply it's a delusional foid worship.
Simping is worhipping unworthy cunts, what are absolute majority of 3d. Animu girls are created by men to please men, to be pure and worth of worship

whats so bad about liking anime and manga you fucking faggots

Yes @ the title.

Let me get the statistics real quick, I’ll be back with you

Simping is worhipping unworthy cunts, what are absolute majority of 3d. Animu girls are created by men to please men, to be pure and worth of worship
What would you do if an anime girl strangles you to death

is there a direct correlation between inceldom and animefaggotry?
Quite possibly. We grow up being taught that to be a good person is enough to find "true love", only to reach teenage/adulthood and realize that everything is dictated by looks. That being a nice person isn't only not good enough, but actively seen as a negative trait.

Then we start watching anime, where characters actually act predictably. Every female has good characteristics, and they're almost always cute and kind. If that isn't your thing, then you also have tons of tropes and archetypes to fulfil your fantasies. Like Geso said, they're worthy of worship.

For me personally, another aspect is that I have trouble connecting with human actors. Movies don't move me, and romantic ones just piss me off. For some reason, anime has the opposite effect: I can actually enjoy anime romance without feeling like shit, and I'm even able to feel and cry while watching them. I've never felt anything like that from a movie. Basically, anime's a good cope.

Just let people cope with what they like

Almost every poster I see on this forum is into that shit which begs the question is there a direct correlation between inceldom and animefaggotry?
I have watched a few episodes from anime in the past, yes. But i just don't care for it. I never continue on and watch the whole show.
I have the time to get into anime, but it's just something i'm not interested in

there's a correlation between animefaggotry and postmaxxing

Quite possibly. We grow up being taught that to be a good person is enough to find "true love", only to reach teenage/adulthood and realize that everything is dictated by looks. That being a nice person isn't only not good enough, but actively seen as a negative trait.

Then we start watching anime, where characters actually act predictably. Every female has good characteristics, and they're almost always cute and kind. If that isn't your thing, then you also have tons of tropes and archetypes to fulfil your fantasies. Like Geso said, they're worthy of worship.

For me personally, another aspect is that I have trouble connecting with human actors. Movies don't move me, and romantic ones just piss me off. For some reason, anime has the opposite effect: I can actually enjoy anime romance without feeling like shit, and I'm even able to feel and cry while watching them. I've never felt anything like that from a movie. Basically, anime's a good cope.
That's because you've been completely brainwashed by this degeneracy. I don't participate in pop culture too alright but that doesn't mean that I have to actively brainwash myself with this poison. You have to face the suffering of a man without any resentment and bullshit to become honourable.

That's because you've been completely brainwashed by this degeneracy. I don't participate in pop culture too alright but that doesn't mean that I have to actively brainwash myself with this poison. You have to face the suffering of a man without any resentment and bullshit to become honourable.
You might be right, but what's the point of being honourable? Being honourable won't bring me happiness, but numbing my brain with anime eases the pain for 20 minutes. I don't want to face the suffering head-on, because I know how self-destructive I react to even minor conflicts.

You guys are in the minority; anime is a good cope

I'm not an animefag as the most recent anime I watched was avatar the last airbender like 7-8 years ago. But I'm big on anime style and waifus.

attention span too low for anime and no interest in reading anything so only fap to anime