Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are normies becoming more blackpilled?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
This was upvoted on imgur.
9Vmvuw3.jpg

Maybe. Its getting pretty bad out there.

Something like 40% of 12th graders are incel.

Something like 40% of 12th graders are incel.
Lol no bro it's way higher.
I was a 12th grader 2 years ago and I'd say 90% of the guys where incels.
Barely any of the guys where actually getting girls

Normies know its over but they prefer to ignore it, since " it cant be that bad out there"

Brutal zoomerpill

In a way yes. Though its more like they are redpilled. Years of getting cucked by chad is catching up to them,

The Incel Rebellion is about to begin.

Inceldom is exponentially increasing. Men that could pull 2 years ago can't anymore. Even chad's are affected by this. I see chad's settling 5/10 foids for LTR. Stacy doesn't even want an LTR. She has a harem of chad/tyrones and a legion of cucks.

Men are starting to see this.

Probably , it's a slow process

Inceldom is exponentially increasing. Men that could pull 2 years ago can't anymore. Even chad's are affected by this. I see chad's settling 5/10 foids for LTR. Stacy doesn't even want an LTR. She has a harem of chad/tyrones and a legion of cucks.

Men are starting to see this.
As I said before, in 2030+ literally only gigachads will get sex

Yes they is.but we will end up like Korea. Where many men are blackpilled but cuckolded subhumans who put their head down like a submissive sheep

Yes they is.but we will end up like Korea. Where many men are blackpilled but cuckolded subhumans who put their head down like a submissive sheep
We will be forced to bow down and worship females.

Before having 2 cars, you need a driver licence.

No, normies are either or both too dumb and too cowardly to swallow the blackpill.

No because it's just a meme

Well, yeah, inceldom is on the rise. That means more normies get blackpilled by definition.

Do you think that this will benefit us? Like more men getting blackpill can make women lower their standards so there will be less incels.

Maybe. Its getting pretty bad out there.
Getting bad?? Where the fuck have you been??

This shit has been horrible these last 15 years. 10 years ago, i did not think it could get worse, and lol it fucking did thanks to tinder and cuckbook.

They’re for sure heightpilled by now with tinder being so popular

They’re more red or purplepilled than they are blackpilled. Because they’ll still virtue signal and think us incels can improve.

Somehow yes, thanks to Tinder and hypergamy.

It's hard to say, honestly, if they truly are getting black pilled.

Remember two things: 1) Normies are running on NPC.exe and bluepill.exe, and 2) The programming (read: indoctrination) is incredibly powerful.

It's very, VERY difficult to shake off what you've been conditioned with since the time you became consciously aware.

Its just black people

Short answer: yes
Long answer: Yes, they are

Normies have always known that height mattered. They always knew that taller = better for most if not all women. But they didn't realize that women had crazy height pre-requisite.

They are mostly redpilled, ngl.

It seems they are now starting to understand the picture. They are in there " There must be some good girl out there who isn't like other girls " phase. Soon they will realise that every girl/woman is the same. Just give them time.

Normies know its over but they prefer to ignore it, since " it cant be that bad out there"
It seems they are now starting to understand the picture. They are in there " There must be some good girl out there who isn't like other girls " phase. Soon they will realise that every girl/woman is the same. Just give them time.
They’re more red or purplepilled than they are blackpilled. Because they’ll still virtue signal and think us incels can improve.

The smarter ones are

People on the whole aren’t stupid in my opinion, just ignorant.

Kinda hard not to get blackpilled when the truth is slapping you over and over again

I hope the normie-world slowly shatters and more lives are getting ruined, so they have to take the blackpill

Theyre slowly figuring it out but they havent reached the point where they think its over, and they probably will never reach that point until it gets really bad.