Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are normies really in that good of a position?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I hear some guys on here talk about how normies life mog us and I don't really agree with that. In my experience normies might be able to get a fat girl if their "lucky" and the few that do get decent looking girls always get cheated on, dumped for very petty reasons which are usually just excuses to cover up the fact the girl finds the normie ugly or unattractive, or are strung along for money, attention and the fact the guys will do and get whatever the girl asks for. Is all that really worth it for some starfish sex?
It feels like if grade wise we're F's normies are D's maybe D+'s. Not horrible but not even decent either.

They get laid but not as frequently as Chad

Normies are fucked in this society, unless they are rich. Only chads succeed.

They get laid but not as frequently as Chad
Yeah that's what I mean but most normies lie about the sex they get and how good it was. There are plenty of guys I've talked to who say the girls literally just lay there not emoting.

Yeah that's what I mean but most normies lie about the sex they get and how good it was. There are plenty of guys I've talked to who say the girls literally just lay there not emoting.
It's probably just socialcirclemaxxing tho normies are just full of themselves and like to brag about once in a lifetime hook ups

Ignorance is blizz... They still live with faith of meeting ''the one''. I wish I was as naive

theyre in a better position than me jfl.

It's probably just socialcirclemaxxing tho normies are just full of themselves and like to brag about once in a lifetime hook ups
That's what I meant in my post, is that really such a good position to be in that normies "life mog us"?

They cope because they are less sensitive to the ills of the world, in part because they participate in said ills.

And we don't. Enough said.
Yeah but it's mostly starfish sex. Would you really want to have sex with a girl that just lays there not emoting like a corpse?

No, they aren't really imo. They are still at the mercy of an ungrateful women who can change her mind and divorce rape or leave him whenever she get's bored or someone better shows up. That said, they don't have to deal with anywhere near the same level of ostracization an incel deals with so they have it immeasurably better than us.

That's what I meant in my post, is that really such a good position to be in that normies "life mog us"?
Yes but not by much literally anything is better than being incel.

At least they are a few steps above us
Yeah that's why I said their a D or D+ while we're an F. They might might get slightly better because they are getting sex but like I said it's almost always rare starfish sex so I don't think we should envy them or that they life mog us.
Yes but not by much literally anything is better than being incel.
Again does starfish sex and constantly getting used or cheated on sound much that better than where we are at now? Personally I'd stay incel if what I see normies go through with their girlfriends is going to happen to me.
No, they aren't really imo. They are still at the mercy of an ungrateful women who can change her mind and divorce rape or leave him whenever she get's bored or someone better shows up. That said, they don't have to deal with anywhere near the same level of ostracization an incel deals with so they have it immeasurably better than us.
Yeah that's true they do get accepted more but their "friends" will usually stab them in the back for some attention from a girl or to get a notch higher on the social totem pole.

Last edited:
If your names not George Clooney or Henry Cavill you're generally going to eat your share of the feces sandwhich that so often is life.

normies are like the chinese government claiming there is no corona virus. it's no big deal, bro!