Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Northerners more likely to be chads?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
You know... In a way China and India are quite similar. At least when it comes to the North/South Divide thing. In both of them:

• Most of the capitals and power bases were in the north
  • Most of the empires were northern ones
  • Most of the powerful foreign enemies were in the north
  • Most of the the violent wars happened in the north
  • The north is considered more harsh like
  • The north has wheat food while the south is more about rice
  • The north have bigger and stronger people
  • The north have much lighter skin in general
  • The north have much more violent people who possess much low inhibition
  • The north have much more arrogance and legacy who enjoy looking down on the south
  • The north used to be much richer although now the south is leading

So bascially the Northerns seem more chad like compared to the south. The north tends to look down on the south.'

But I realise this happened a lot in other countries. America, Italy, France etc.

When you think about it most of the time Southerners can't seem to catch a break! Always getting Mogged by northern chads!

So why is this the case?

Probably because Northern regions have harsher terrain than the Southern regions. You've to become tough, in order for you to survive in harsh terrain.

Northern Chinese is close to very cold Siberia, Northern India is close to the harsh himalayan mountain and western desert and Northern Europe is close to harsh cold Arctic region. Now, just see the southern parts of these regions, they have sea, relatively fertile soil and favorable weather.

Taller I guess, at least for Europe

northern regions are harder to survive in

Northerners need to be banned on sight. :chad:

That's where the barbarians come from. The "Ice Wall" in Game of Thrones was probably inspired by the wall that Dhul Qarnayn built to keep the bloodthirsty ice barbarians from killing and enslaving the rest of mankind. I feel like they just broke through the wall yesterday, whenever I see a tall white man with blonde hair, all I see is a genocidal caveman with absolutely malicious intent. I'm not racist, I'm Mediterranean.

Some of the things you say are face and uncontroversial. Others just retarded and bordering on white worship.

You know... In a way China and India are quite similar. At least when it comes to the North/South Divide thing. In both of them:

• Most of the capitals and power bases were in the north
  • Most of the empires were northern ones
  • Most of the powerful foreign enemies were in the north

Low IQ. Must only read modern Eurocentric 20th and 21st century history. Prior to that the 'north' i.e. what is now geographically Europe/USA was a shithole and irrelevant. Most empires were not 'european' even the Roman empire which was transcontinental and gravitated towards the Middle East and North Africa. Chinese, Japanese, Arab, Mongol, Greek, Egyptian Persian, Spanish, Turkish empire(s) - plural were much greater in number and strength, and were at the heart of civilization for centuries not just the last 150 years.

• Most of the the violent wars happened in the north
  • The north have much more violent people who possess much low inhibition

Again amnesia from history. But WWII due to weaponization of technological innovations allowed these 'war;s' to be especially violent. Still I doubt Hitler was as barbaric or violent as Genghis Khan or Aurangzeb.

• The north have bigger and stronger people
Lmao. Modern men are cucked. If you compare to poor countries sure. But even those 'barbaric' people who have access to food and good hunting are physically stronger.

Tfw i'm from south of south america :feelsrope:

Low IQ. Must only read modern Eurocentric 20th and 21st century history. Prior to that the 'north' i.e. what is now geographically Europe/USA was a shithole and irrelevant. Most empires were not 'european' even the Roman empire which was transcontinental and gravitated towards the Middle East and North Africa. Chinese, Japanese, Arab, Mongol, Greek, Egyptian Persian, Spanish, Turkish empire(s) - plural were much greater in number and strength, and were at the heart of civilization for centuries not just the last 150 years.

Funny. I don't recall saying Europe in that section you quoted. I was talking about China/India. Are you going to tell me that throughout history South India and China were the ones in charge now? lol

Last edited:
Funny. I don't recall saying Europe in that section you quoted. I was talking about China/India. Are you going to tell me that throughout history South India and China were the ones in charge now? lol

No. But non-Europeans were the ones 'in charge' - although 'in charge' is less accurate, more like the dominant powers. Only ones who came close to dominating the 'known world' at the time were the likes of Alexander the Great and Genghis Khan.