Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory are ONS this common among people? around 66%?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

If you’re concerned about your tally, the number of partners you’ve had doesn’t really matter. Quality over quantity, right? Out of the 1000 respondents, nearly 66% of them have had a one-night stand at least once. So don’t worry if you’ve ever felt guilty about having one. It’s way more common than you’d think.

500 americans, 500 europeans, prolly around 15 -50 years old range, prolly mostly whites.
hopefully gender breakdown is around 50/50

tbh 1000 out of over 1 billion people pool is not that accurate of a survey with prolly a huge margin error

and am sure only top 50% of men can get ONS versus top 90% of foids .
also i would not call ONS betabuxx sex for male, it is usually just tinder/online apps hookup.

80% for women

20% for men

80% for women

20% for men

provided that the data pool is gender equal 50/50
if 80% of the foids are having ONS, then 52% of the men are also having ONS to come out to 66%

ONS is Chad only, I'm sure plenty of normie men lied on the survey and claimed to be doing that shit every night.

provided that the data pool is gender equal 50/50
if 80% of the foids are having ONS, then 52% of the men are also having ONS to come out to 66%
I think some percentage of men in that survey are larping. but I'm sure ONS is not as uncommon as most think. Maybe 1/4 of men have had ONS at some point.

I think some percentage of men in that survey are larping. but I'm sure ONS is not as uncommon as most think. Maybe 1/4 of men have had ONS at some point.

top 20% of men is too low i think, foid s does go for higher tier men for ONS than if they were to look for LTR/betabux
so i would think they would pick the top 30%/35% of men.
any white guy who is at least high 5's /6 have a good chance of getting picked for ONS.

top 20% of men is too low i think, foid s does go for higher tier men for ONS than if they were to look for LTR/betabux
so i would think they would pick the top 30%/35% of men.
any white guy who is at least high 5's /6 have a good chance of getting picked for ONS.
I guess you are right. It depends on some factors like location perhaps. 1/3 of men have ONS

Chadlites and High tier normies can get one night stands, just not as often as Chads

normies can pull drunken landwhales. wack pussy

80% for women

20% for men

Joaquin phoenix joker laugh r5bs620

i remember there was a thread posted by a user on looksmaxx of a dutch survery saying one night stands werent that common at all, dont remember the exact details maybe someone knows which thread im talking about