Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are pedocels the worst kind of incels?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Hated by Chads, hated by normies, hated by femoids, hated by their fellow incels. They are the lowest kind of human being and they will probably end up being killed in prison after the police finds them. If I was one I would rope.

I don't hate them.
These poor guys are even more hated than incels. :feelsbadman:

I don't hate them.
These poor guys are even more hated than incels. :feelsbadman:
I don't hate them either (I ignore them kek) but most of incels here do.

I dont hate fellow pedocels, I feel bad for them

Yes, all Pedos should be hung.

I feel bad for them.

JFL @ moralfagging on incels.is
@Jewsel

Why are you asking our opinion on something you have already made up your mind on?

I feel bad for them seeing as they cant help their attracton.

Also they're basically the only community more hated than us.

I feel bad for them. They are persecuted more than Jews in the Holocaust. They even recently banned child sex dolls. lol at banning plastic toys.

Pedocels are the best kind of incels, tbh ngl.

To which age were talking about here?

They don't need to be hung, considering the fact that the people they want to fuck are generally smaller than adult females.
Brilliant. Probably went over some peoples heads.

Btw, what age are we talking here. If a woman is older than 9 years she is ready to be fucked, anyone who disagrees is a cuck and should be banned from this site immediately

pedocels are definetely fucked up, the ones that are attracted to pre pubescent children. However 14-16 does not make someone pedo those ages are prime and are legal in most western countries.

Pedophilia is another product of feminism.
Pedos don't exist.
Jesus, so many bluepillers here!

They don't need to be hung, considering the fact that the people they want to fuck are generally smaller than adult females.
I killed a few braincells deciphering your message.

Stop being moralfags here of all places.

It depends on what you define as a “pedocel.”

I feel bad for them. They are persecuted more than Jews in the Holocaust. They even recently banned child sex dolls. lol at banning plastic toys.
This is what really pisses me off. The only legitimate outlet for these guys is now gone. It's fucked up.

I feel bad for them seeing as they cant help their attracton.

Muh moral relativism.

Females can't help their attraction either. What are we to say about that?

Half the Pedos here are realy IT infiltraters trying to make us look bad.

Wowowowowow there Buddy boyo, what age range are we talking about? 12+ is not fucking pedo, most Girls out there commence their prime at that age, if you don't agree you are a cuck and a moralfag and should gtfo of here

Here's the thing:
Children should be married off at a very young age. 12 are so. This doesn't mean sex.
With the fathers permition, the child should be taken under the wing of a responsible adult male and taught to be a good wife. At 15+ she can be bedded and bear children.

JFL at the pedo defenders here, fucking degenerates wanting to fuck little children is sickening.

You know this is all feminist/leftist shit, right? While they push race-mixing, gay rights, transgender and all sorts of degeneracy they condemn men for being attracted to prime girls. Listen, you're certainly SICK in the head if you're sexually attracted to babies and stuff, but if you love 14 year olds you're just a normal HEALTHY straight male. Fuck this gay Earth. I'm so tired of it.

Pedocels are the worst kind or the best kind depending on your point of view.

So, if you are a pedocel does that mean you can't get children to fuck, or you can't get anyone to fuck? Because it's almost impossible to be a gay incel, and if you are only attracted to children then technically being offered pussy wouldn't disqualify you from incel status.

Do pedocels not fuck children because of the law, or because of morality? Or maybe it's opportunity. You basically have to rape children, and we've already decided that not raping doesn't mean you're not incel.

I wonder how much it would cost to buy a child sex slave. Hmmm...

>are people who restrain themselves from fucking children the worst kind of incels?

RETARD THEY ARE VOLCEL

If you actually rape a child, you're a monster and should be burnt at the stake.

Non-offenders I could give less of a shit about, just another person.

Anyone who's interested in girls around sexual maturity is completely normal. Any thinking otherwise is proof you've been brainwashed by feminazi propaganda since you're betraying your natural biological impulses.

If you actually rape a child, you're a monster and should be burnt at the stake.

Non-offenders I could give less of a shit about, just another person.
GTFO moralfag

no short eyes on the block

Jesus Christ, moral policing from people who regularly engage in rape fantasies. If you hate pedocels, you're just as hypocritical as normies.

Beastialitycels are also fcked

All those attracted to girls under the age of puberty are most definetly sick in the head.

Now the question is when does one draw the limit, when does puberty fully start for females? I'd say 15. Anything lower than that is pedophilia.

Even still, if there is a significant age difference between you (the incel) and the one you might be attracted to - anything higher than say 7 years - it is really weird...

Last edited:
Are you kidding me ? Why is it bad being a pedocell? the average pedocell intelligence is significantly higher than the average incel's intelligence.

And for your information, I say morals and ethics are big fat lies made entirely by man. Put an ordinary person in the same room with a girl of five years old. He will eat her alive when he's hungry.

If you still do not believe after so many words, look at the mirror. We are proof of this.

Pedocels are the only truecels