Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are /r/IncelTears users just projecting when they accuse us of wanting to fuck children?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
They're the pedophiles.

Yeah pretty much. They've already been caught like what, 2 or 3 times?

There has literally never surfaced evidence of a pedo in our forums. On IT on the other hand...

That place is teeming with pedos buddy boyo and they are under constant watch by law enforcement, never post there, even from an alt.

I browsed I.T the other day to find out about Brazilian smegma as I don't know much about the dude and what I saw was them accusing us of being pedos hilarious when you think about it as they are the ones with pedos amongst their ranks, If I was being honest I.T members sound like a bunch of failed LGBT members who can't get any sex so they stalk incel forums to repost our post in hopes no one will catch on about them being predators.

I dislike kids though, even my waifu has mature type personality and capable of indepth conversation. Itpedos have soon to be convicted fat soy fuck that was planning to dick a like 8 year old boy. Dr.pizza

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Yes, they are.

Pizza time

That place is teeming with pedos buddy boyo and they are under constant watch by law enforcement, never post there, even from an alt.
PdYQ2rm.jpg

Of course. And lot of their members encourage incels to suicide as well, but I guess it's okay when they do it. And jfl calling us racist when neither of those whiteboy worshipping thots are willing to date ethnics and mask it under "preference "

More projecting

They seem to know all the reasons for why we are virgins but cant use that knowledge to lose their own virginities

since when do we want to fuck children.

also last time i checked inceltears has had 2 pedophiles on their site while we have 0.

projection is something they are good at.