Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are roasties jealous of incels?

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
Deep down inside they feel guilty for being sluts and are ashamed of their roast beefs this is why they get so triggered by these memes

It's also why they virgin shame, you always hear roasties saying "omg you had only 4 sex partners you need to step your game up girl"(its really that they feel virgin mogged and disgusted like when they tell another stacie to eat more and put on weight)

And then of course when they meet a virgin Male they get vicious and shame him "wow your virgin I've had loads of bfs at you're age" it's really that they feel disgusted with themselves and long to be pure virgins(but too addicted to Chad cocks) again

Nah imo I think they feel strong and proud of being independent wahmen, they just get triggered because they're insecure about not being with chad

MASSIVE COPE.

They know they’re privileged and despite hating incels with every fiber of their being, and despite their protests that “sex isn’t everything in life”, they would never give up their roastie lifestyle to be an incel.

I think roasties are jealous of men in general

I swear the level of coping just keeps rising to new heights.

No they're not because they can't think on multiple levels and wouldn't want to even if they could

I swear the level of coping just keeps rising to new heights.
It's really unbelievable what people with come up with to cope nowadays. Really blows my fucking mind.

Tenor 1

Fr, nobody is jealous at us.

On a spiritual level they already know they are going to hell. But it doesnt matter because they like being happy at all cost.

massive cope, they arent at all

They arent jealous its just natural for people to kick people that are already down

Wtf would they be jealous? Our lives are shit

Nope they don't even think about us unless it's to get out of our presence in public.

>women
>feeling guilt
:lul::lul::lul::lul: