Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are Scientists giving off fake Science to Blue pill people?

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
When I took Science to study. I always had doubts on many scientific theories. I always have respect for scientists of the previous era. Now I learn Psycology and I think old Psycologists made much more sense than Modern Psycologists. While modern scientists are losing debates to flat earthers and Modern Psycology seems so bluepilling.

I watched an episode of a show named Brain games in which they were comparing male and female brains. I think I watched 2 episodes of this kind. In one episodes it was a tie and in the other episode female brains won. They were proving this by science and Evolutionary biology and made some male and female volunteers do some tasks.

Even in the real world it is propgated that female brains are equal to male brains eventhough male brains are bigger. Also females are painted as having more "sense" and maturity by some people. This all is utter Bullshit. Name me one task where females are better than males. In every task and profession that exists on this planet males are just better.

Even in things having no physical requirements. Even in professions traditionally dominated by females like Cooking, Males perform better. But for some reason these "scientific" people have to shove propaganda into our throats.

Many of the modern Scientists don't even follow the Scientific method to come to their conclusions. They just want their results and conclusions to be comforming their pre assumptions. I don't know how many times during my blue pilled days that "science" was giving me more blue pills. Some of them maybe just made up science but I remember some real scientists giving blue pilling ideas about relationships and social structures.

What's happening is that they are jumping at the chance of covering useless topics and absolutely terrified of racial differences in IQ, differences between sexes, the ills of circumcision, the catastrophic consequences of industrialization, the feminization of modern men and even innocuous theories like panspermia or the brain in a vat because those fields of investigation have (((been discredited))) and would get them no grants at all. They're basically slaves to academia.

Plenty of old psychology is bunk too. Just check out the DSM and see how many things have been retconned. I hear Psychology has a rate of reproducbility lower than that of Economics which isn't even a science.

What's happening is that they are jumping at the chance of covering useless topics and absolutely terrified of racial differences in IQ, differences between sexes, the ills of circumcision, the catastrophic consequences of industrialization, the feminization of modern men and even innocuous theories like panspermia or the brain in a vat because those fields of investigation have (((been discredited))) and would get them no grants at all. They're basically slaves to academia.
Yes this might be the reason

They're coping too

They don’t want to lose their job.

Scientists in academia have been turned into goverment lackeys to create inventions for the state and financial elite for enslavement.
Scientists no longer perform TRUE science in Cuckademia.

i used to watch brain games with my little brother. the gender war episodes are femoid cope lol

I think so, including cherrypicked studies

I'm sorry, what?
Op is a retarded greycel, please excuse his autism.
This thread is retarded lmao. Science literally supports the blackpill, most of the sources for it are from psychologists

There's a lot of manipulated bullshit out there, no doubt.

Scientists no longer perform TRUE science in Cuckademia.

What a fucking stupid sentence. You must be one of those conspiracy nuts. Research in STEM is a serious business. Yeah, there are some SJW, Gender Critical bullshit here and there. But, sweeping remarks like yours simply show your ignorance. STEM is still producing very high quality and well thought out papers, saying otherwise is a MAJOR COPE
When I took Science to study. I always had doubts on many scientific theories. I always have respect for scientists of the previous era. Now I learn Psycology and I think old Psycologists made much more sense than Modern Psycologists. While modern scientists are losing debates to flat earthers and Modern Psycology seems so bluepilling.

I watched an episode of a show named Brain games in which they were comparing male and female brains. I think I watched 2 episodes of this kind. In one episodes it was a tie and in the other episode female brains won. They were proving this by science and Evolutionary biology and made some male and female volunteers do some tasks.

Even in the real world it is propgated that female brains are equal to male brains eventhough male brains are bigger. Also females are painted as having more "sense" and maturity by some people. This all is utter Bullshit. Name me one task where females are better than males. In every task and profession that exists on this planet males are just better.

Even in things having no physical requirements. Even in professions traditionally dominated by females like Cooking, Males perform better. But for some reason these "scientific" people have to shove propaganda into our throats.

Many of the modern Scientists don't even follow the Scientific method to come to their conclusions. They just want their results and conclusions to be comforming their pre assumptions. I don't know how many times during my blue pilled days that "science" was giving me more blue pills. Some of them maybe just made up science but I remember some real scientists giving blue pilling ideas about relationships and social structures.

"Scientists" is a very broad term. If you are talking about hard sciences like Physics than the answer is an emphatic NO. Research in hard sciences is at its all time best.

But if by scientists you mean some hob knob psychologists than idk.

You need to define what a "Scientist" is, in this particular context .

Last edited:
Global Warming is fake
Coronavirus doesn't exist
Evolution isn't real

"Scientists" is a very broad term. If you are talking about hard sciences like Physics than the answer is an emphatic NO. Research in hard sciences is at its all time best.

All type of scientists are in some way not performing their science properly. The only Scientists I trust are Engineers and biologists. Physicists though not bluepill people are also prone to making pre assumptions, especially nowadays. Many of them don't follow the Scientific method correctly which results in them performing experiments or tests which only establishes their pre conceptions.
Global Warming is fake
Coronavirus doesn't exist
Evolution isn't real
That is lame shit. Only Evolution can be doubted but proofs tell otherwise. The process of evolution and what causes it however is always doubtful and debated by Scientists till today.
Op is a retarded greycel, please excuse his autism.
This thread is retarded lmao. Science literally supports the blackpill, most of the sources for it are from psychologists
Blackpill is supported by real science. I study Psycology and Blackpill is heavily supported by real Psycology. But today many of them are just fools trying to bluepill people. Just as I said, scientists consider male and female brains as equal which is obviously not through.

Last edited:
Psychology, while useful in some ways, is far too prone to politicisiation as well as idiots who just declare literally every negative emotion a mental disorder.
Le quirky mental illness :soy:

All type of scientists are in some way not performing their science properly. The only Scientists I trust are Engineers and biologists. Physicists though not bluepill people are also prone to making pre assumptions, especially nowadays. Many of them don't follow the Scientific method correctly which results in them performing experiments or tests which only establishes their pre conceptions.

Care to elaborate. I would love to read about how "They don't follow scientific method properly". Would love to read more about this.

Care to elaborate. I would love to read about how "They don't follow scientific method properly". Would love to read more about this.
Scientific method is a long process experimenting, debating, observing and arriving only at the absolute true conclusions. Many of the scientists from the 20th century while making new theories or equations wanted to emphasise more on the "beauty of the result or equation" as they say it. This went into the 21st centure science. So truth is given secondary place. For example if a scientist thinks that fats are bad for health, the scientist should follow the proper scientific method and should also try to disprove his own theory. If he can't disprove his own theory then it can be considered valid until other scientists try to disprove it. But what many scientists do is just do and show the experiments and observations which prove their theory. For example a Scientist sees that fats cause cholestrol and deems it the reason for obesity problem of USA. This actually happened in 20th centure where some scientists(probably influenced by food processing companies) deemed fat as the cause of unhealthy and obese people while Sugars and simple carbohydrates were more unhealthy and causing obesity. People still try to avoid fats while chugging on as much sugar as they want which makes them more obese. As Sugar is used heavily by corporate companies, they wanted to hide this fact. Fats are much healthier than Sugars.

Same with the bluepilled ideas of Science. For example the male and female brain comparison. This is also the reason why many modern Physics theories seem like fiction. Since they can't really experiment on many physical concepts like gravity near the black hole etc. They just make assumptions and then support new theories based on the assumptions which already are properly supported by Physical laws. I was researching this stuff on earth while I stumbled upon this article about Physicists. I would try to paste in if I find it again.

Plenty of old psychology is bunk too. Just check out the DSM and see how many things have been retconned. I hear Psychology has a rate of reproducbility lower than that of Economics which isn't even a science.
It's crazy how something that unreliable is used to shape people's opinions. Psychology can barely be considered a science.

I think the reality is that science that conforms to views held by society gains more traction and momentum than science that doesn't. Imagine if a study was pointing towards a controversial conclusion, such as pedophilia being normal or something of the sort. People would be reluctant to accept any evidence, because it stands in direct conflict with things that they want to believe. The desire to believe something is true even if it isn't is very powerful.

It's crazy how something that unreliable is used to shape people's opinions. Psychology can barely be considered a science.

I think the reality is that science that conforms to views held by society gains more traction and momentum than science that doesn't. Imagine if a study was pointing towards a controversial conclusion, such as pedophilia being normal or something of the sort. People would be reluctant to accept any evidence, because it stands in direct conflict with things that they want to believe. The desire to believe something is true even if it isn't is very powerful.
Scientists say that homosexuality is normal and not a disorder. While they say that pedophilia is a disorder and not normal. Just another example of lame science.

Psychology, while useful in some ways, is far too prone to politicisiation as well as idiots who just declare literally every negative emotion a mental disorder.
The problem with psychologists and therapists is they can't see past their own hypocrisy and extend into things they cannot relate to.
There is a saying mostly harped by bluepillers tbh:
"If you want to solve something you have to solve its root cause"

Same with my inceldom
I am not an Incel because I am depressed
I am depressed because I am an incel

Curing my depression will NOT cure my inceldom JFL its been there for a long time.
None of those psych bitches can figure it out in their sub 70 IQ brains.

The problem with psychologists and therapists is they can't see past their own hypocrisy and extend into things they cannot relate to.
There is a saying mostly harped by bluepillers tbh:
"If you want to solve something you have to solve its root cause"

Same with my inceldom
I am not an Incel because I am depressed
I am depressed because I am an incel

Curing my depression will NOT cure my inceldom JFL its been there for a long time.
None of those psych bitches can figure it out in their sub 70 IQ brains.
Yes the root cause is what needs to be cured. But most Psycologists ignore the root causes and give attention to the symptoms.

What a fucking stupid sentence. You must be one of those conspiracy nuts. Research in STEM is a serious business. Yeah, there are some SJW, Gender Critical bullshit here and there. But, sweeping remarks like yours simply show your ignorance. STEM is still producing very high quality and well thought out papers, saying otherwise is a MAJOR COPE

You must be a true Idiot. Most significant scientific research is done at Think-tanks, Industry(Corporations, Non-profits) Hospitals, and Research institutes. I will not argue with you on this.
You see, I have this nice little feature on Incels.co called the "Ignore" button, this is what it looks like:

So keep wasting your time, BRAINLET. Because I already have you on Ignore.

That's right, Bitch.

He is right. Even people in biology and STEM said they were forced to a political autodafè to be admitted
Monism is much better than dualism when investigating differences between men and women. The sooner we realize men are basically 1.5 version of women (who are 1.0 version) and not some kind of different race from women the better.
Men are upgraded women and women are overgrown children
It's crazy how something that unreliable is used to shape people's opinions. Psychology can barely be considered a science
Evo-psycho and bio-psychology are actually legit but they are a small branch of psychology and allways at risk of being labelled "nazi stuff"

Last edited:
Just be a robot theory.

You must be a true Idiot. Most significant scientific research is done at Think-tanks, Industry(Corporations, Non-profits) Hospitals, and Research institutes. I will not argue with you on this.
You see, I have this nice little feature on Incels.co called the "Ignore" button, this is what it looks like:
View attachment 239831
So keep wasting your time, BRAINLET. Because I already have you on Ignore.
View attachment 239835
That's right, Bitch.

JUST FUCKING LOL

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
@Cybersex is our hope You said "people in Biology and STEM" who are those people? Do they represent all of sciences ? What about Physics and Math ?
Also are you a scientist yourself? Have you seen the scientific field up close? Have you ever written a research paper yourself ?
Or are you one of those armchair physicist who think they can dabble Ads/CFT correspondence and TQFT just because they have read Brian Cox or Neil deGrasse Tyson. ?

Unlike that @Benj-amin cuck, I'm sure you won't chicken out and answer my questions

Last edited: