Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are Slavic men bad drivers?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
I noticed that most people in Eastern Europe drive like shit.

Then I started thinking about this phenomenon and remembered how horrible Slavic drivers are in motorsports. Maybe this isn't coincidence? Maybe we just suck at driving as an ethnic group?

Think about it. There was never a successful Slavic racing driver in F1 history other than the Pole Kubica for a brief moment but he crashed in rally and got injured. Now after injury he is dead last in F1 and can't do anything.

The only other notable Slavic driver in F1 Kvyat became a meme after he crashed into Vettel like torpedo twice, the second crash resulting in him being degraded from Red Bull team as a result and replaced by the Germanic Chad pretty boy Max Verstappen who won in his first race afterwards.

There was this Russian Sirotkin who turned out to be a dud.

We are completely mogged by Germanic, Latin and Finnish drivers who dominate motor sports.

Another brutal slavpill and also driver license pill combined.

Last edited:
at least they're not Korean drivers.

at least they can drive

Are sand niggers good drivers?

Yes. Slavs are horrible at everything, were literally subhumans per hitler himself, we only exist to serve nerdics and wasps who are great warriors, tall and chadlike
This is the most impressive thing I've ever seen Arabs do.

Look up "september 11 footage" on youtube

Look up "september 11 footage" on youtube
What about the Orlando shooting?
aquarium-cine-cafe-1.gif

Eastern/southern European drivers aren't the best but the shittest goes to the Chinese they're fucking horrendous at it.

never began for slavs :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: