Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are T levels the only difference between incels and soyboys?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
We both have the same SMV (0), so is testosterone the only independent variable between us? Is it the only thing that keeps incels from becoming soyboys, and soyboys from becoming incels?

We probably have lower T

I think I am a soy boy, just without the glasses and much more hate in my soul

No. I have lots of high T traits.

No, the difference is cuckness

Same T levels
Different E levels

The most widely accepted cause of inceldom is a set of negative characteristics that together make any attractiveness impossible. No negative trait alone is able to push any man to inceldom. Only one set of them achieves this.

There may be incels with high T levels and incels with low T levels. Only high T, being anything else unfavorable, will not save a man from inceldom.

The difference between an incel and a soyboy is just that the latter denies the truth, while the former doesn't. (Altho the reasons for denying or not denying are very complicated)

I honestly think my T levels are very low and face wise you could mistake me for a soy, but a big reason i don't act in a soyish way because my E levels are also abysmally low.

Last edited:
We both have the same SMV (0), so is testosterone the only independent variable between us? Is it the only thing that keeps incels from becoming soyboys, and soyboys from becoming incels?
Nah, if you took a look at me you'd assume I was ultra-soy and I'm pretty sure my T levels are suboptimal.

Incels aren't necessarily high T.

There's a high correlation for sure.

Being a liberal, a cuck, a "progressive" and a male feminist is highly correlated with low T levels. If only high T people voted, we would have leaders 10 times as traditional and conservative.

We have the same T if not lower for some of us tbh. We just think differently

There are High-T Incels but they may look like Apes, have mental issues or extreme low IQ.
There is not the fundamental answer why Incels exist as many here insist on finding.

You wouldn't be distressed by your celibacy if you had low T.

Nu-males are low t pushovers who do not care that their needs and wants are not met.

Incels are more self aware and can think more for themselves. Also more social isolation.
Nu-males are low t pushovers who do not care that their needs and wants are not met.

There are High-T Incels but they may look like Apes, have mental issues or extreme low IQ.
There is not the fundamental answer why Incels exist as many here insist on finding.

Either way we are both fucked. I’d rather be incel than NeetandTranny though

Numales and soy boys actively like to think that sympathizing with foid bullshit will get them the nice-guy in. It never does and foids are actively repulsed by it even though both with display the virtue signals along with the soy boy that it somehow does.

In reality the foid wants Tyrone who will beat her, throw her around, fuck her dry, call her names, and treat her like shit. Then she'll come crawling back to soys to bolster her ego but go right back to Tyrone when she gets horny enough (5 minutes tops). Then she'll call it all a mistake because she can't understand her own lizard brain even though she does. It's just too degenerate and primitive to admit it.

The mentality is a part of it too.:feelzez:

Blackpill separates us. They’d be us if they were blackpilled.

I don't think so, many incels especially those who go to the gym have pretty good amounts of testosterone and I saw a video about a bodybuilder chad who had 500 which is good but the optimal levels are 600 or more. Its more about facial structure and height what makes you incel.

I posted a pic of myself on /fit/ yesterday and a guy joked that he wanted to see me in a sailor moon costume so I doubt it
Nah, if you took a look at me you'd assume I was ultra-soy and I'm pretty sure my T levels are suboptimal.

Probably. We all suffer from low T levels probably because we’re depressed so