Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are tall girls manlets' looksmatch?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I know that most of the "struggles" tall girls have with dating is self imposed by their refusal to date shorter or uglier guys

But at the same time, its prob true that foids over 6ft are not seen as attractive by men in general as more average height or short girls
So, it seems to me that tall girls and manlets are technically looksmatched,
though tall girls are not willing to admit this

No foer me tbh.

Tall girls i met 2 years ago and then recently during summer when i ment my old cla=ssmate and they hate me whorses!!!

Yes, every man under 5ft10 is entitled to beat his 6ft8 sex slave.
And she won't be allowed to play the victim, because shes the man in that relationship

Tall girls are life fuel tbh.

I know they can never get a chad since they're basically a man with tits.

I love that they'll never be considered "cute" or feminine.

Their own hypergamy gives them pain.

I want an amazon gf

Probably lifefuel if you have a decent face.

Tall girls are life fuel tbh.

I know they can never get a chad since they're basically a man with tits.

I love that they'll never be considered "cute" or feminine.

Their own hypergamy gives them pain.
When The Coping Is Too Strong Cope GIF - WhenTheCopingIsTooStrong Cope  NeilDegrasseTyson - Discover & Share GIFs

JFL if you think tall girls suffer with hipergamy, hipergamy just benefit them, my sister is tall for a foid, and she never suffered with hipergamy. FOIDS DON`T HAVE ANY DIFFICULT FOR GETTING SEX, THEY CAN BE DISABLED, BURN VICTIMS, BE 10 FEET TALL, BE HAIRY AND WILL STILL GET SEX WITH MUCH EASIER THAN ANY CHAD

My foid cousin is 5'8 and tries to assert her dominance over me at times.

I know that most of the "struggles" tall girls have with dating is self imposed by their refusal to date shorter or uglier guys

But at the same time, its prob true that foids over 6ft are not seen as attractive by men in general as more average height or short girls
I don't think that's how it works for the simple fact of hypergammy

i wish, no, they are just whores who want men even taller than them

No, women are privileged

No.. foids are more selective and picky and because of biology and online dating ratio foids can afford too...foids don't wanna date men shorter than them

Gargantuan Cope.
Amazon gf would be a huge boner.

If they're not lanky or disproportioned, tall foids have just as much SMV as any other foid.

Yes. They're just the same as short or average foids, except that their standards for height are even higher. A 5'0 foid will date a 6'0 man, but to date a 5'10 foid, you have to be at least 6'3.

I love tall lolis
Yes. They're just the same as short or average foids, except that their standards for height are even higher. A 5'0 foid will date a 6'0 man, but to date a 5'10 foid, you have to be at least 6'3.
actually the taller a foid is the more accepting she is of equal height partners