Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are teachers in general cowards or just people who don't wanna do their jobs properly

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
When you read all those threads about bullying you always hear why teachers never do anything until it's too late. I see the following

1.Teachers are meant to reach not handle issues like this

2.Helping students in these situations is too much hassle

3.They might get in trouble if the bully has well connected parents

4.The bully is some 6'4 Chad or Tyrone

5. Many teachers are foids so nuff said.

They'll make all these dumb ineffective virtual signaling policies but we all know they don't work. I mean if the points above are true, how can you expect anything out of teachers?

They don't actually care about their students, the only things they care about are protecting themselves legally and keeping their cushy job.

You're also right that halo effect has some part in it as well.

they just dont care, i dont think they see this as a part of their job

They don't actually care about their students, the only things they care about are protecting themselves legally and keeping their cushy job.

foid teachers are usually just aged stacy’s jfl

All teachers bias unjustly towards males, they don't really care about the girls either. They just want their 4 months off and their cheque

A teacher's entire job is to supervise and maintain the social hierarchy that exists in school.

No, either young Stacies or old Beckies
by aged I just meant adult since I think of teenage stacies usually but yeah fresh out of college stacey or old becky is right probably

Teachers are designed to take away incels motivation and confidence in school.

A teacher's entire job is to supervise and maintain the social hierarchy that exists in school.

When you read all those threads about bullying you always hear why teachers never do anything until it's too late. I see the following

1.Teachers are meant to reach not handle issues like this

2.Helping students in these situations is too much hassle

3.They might get in trouble if the bully has well connected parents

4.The bully is some 6'4 Chad or Tyrone

5. Many teachers are foids so nuff said.

They'll make all these dumb ineffective virtual signaling policies but we all know they don't work. I mean if the points above are true, how can you expect anything out of teachers?

This only applies to white men and women in general tbh. Black men would break up fights unless they were teaching at an upscale white people school. Remember seeing one teacher in my school manhandle this redneck.

Teachers are designed to take away incels motivation and confidence in school.
this. Most teachers are psychopathic narcissists who get off watching ugly students be bullied, many bullied kids when they were in highschool as well.

many teachers are the losers bullied;outcasts in their own years of school (i.e when they were students) , many of them are just teachers now because they want to feel superior, and this is easy through : mocking and ordering others, and school is a great local for this, one of the best if not the best.

many teachers are the losers bullied;outcasts in their own years of school, many of them are just teachers now because they want to feel superior, and this is easy through : mocking and ordering others, and school is great local for this, one of the best if not the best
yup bullies love being cops, teachers, and other jobs where they can bully ugly incel men.

yup bullies love being cops, teachers, and other jobs where they can bully ugly incel men.

and there is also females teachers

foids teachers are so fucking narcy, it's absolutely hilarious, they do so much drama and have massive egos about their "intelligence" they're trying to prove something to themselves ofc

and there is also females teachers

foids teachers are so fucking narcy, it's absolutely hilarious, they do so much drama and have massive egos about their "intelligence" they're trying to prove something to themselves ofc
Yup. Female teachers always fucked me over whenever they could. Even the most intimidating male teachers were far more fair than average foid teacher

Yes they are cowards.

The main problem however starts and ends with the school administration itself ie they are afraid of getting sued if they expel some little thug bully thats fucking ruining one or more people's lives with his or her shitty behavior towards said individual/s.

To be fair however to the cowardly teachers sure you derelict assholes both male and female alike are not paid to be "corrections officers" but at the same time neither are the children in your care supposed to put up with inhumane "gladiator school" US prison type conditions where they have to be looking over their shoulder constantly to avoid being attacked or humiliated in one way or another by some scumbag bully.

Man, just talking about this makes me want to cheer on more school shooters and in some respect I'm actually surprised there haven't been far more school shooters or mass killings in general because the situation inside of ZOG's school system is not only very bad for people like us on this level but also even many normies.

I'm actually surprised there haven't been far more school shooters or mass killings in general because the situation inside of ZOG's school system is not only very bad for people like us on this level but also even many normies.

access to guns... it's kinda hard to get them

A big part of many teachers job is pretending they care about kids. I’ve only met a single teacher who genuinely cared about me no matter what I did.

The best way to end bullying is to arm all students with guns. Any act of bullying allows you to kill the bully. Bullies will cease to exist in a few weeks.

This 100%

You're also right that halo effect has some part in it as well.

They bullying turns them on and they fuck the bullies

Those that can't, teach.

Teachers have bullied me themselves

They are corrupted, I remember that one of my teachers called my dad and offered me private classes because of my low grades,
it's illegal and she told to not tell anyone about it, too bad that I didn't exploit this to my advantage further and asked for answers or just giving me fake grades
They don't care if you get bullied, I got bullied multiple times in-front of teachers and they didn't really care, sometimes in a middle of a class,
asking for help doesn't really help either

They are corrupted, I remember that one of my teachers called my dad and offered me private classes because of my low grades,
it's illegal and she told to not tell anyone about it, too bad that I didn't exploit this to my advantage further and asked for answers or just giving me fake grades
They don't care if you get bullied, I got bullied multiple times in-front of teachers and they didn't really care, sometimes in a middle of a class,
asking for help doesn't really help either
brutal truth. only way I stopped bullying was acting like mad man and throwing shit at bullies and threatening to kill them. ridiculous I had to go that far

brutal truth. only way I stopped bullying was acting like mad man and throwing shit at bullies and threatening to kill them. ridiculous I had to go that far
same, I will never forget the first time I stood up for myself, was a huge milestone for me, never was bullied afterwards

this. Most teachers are psychopathic narcissists who get off watching ugly students be bullied, many bullied kids when they were in highschool as well.
Even the ones who are decent human beings through their lifes will refuse to do anything about bullying.
They know Chad bully has the entire school behind him supporting plus they dont get paid enough to deal with this shit.

That's pretty much it , I reckon

It's a reasonably easy job to do , but kind of cuckish for a male.
There's only one reason to be a male teacher beyond genuinely giving a shit & trying to reach deez keeeeeds & that's to get some schoolgirl strange.

Both.
Some are scared and others are heartless, maybe a few are both scared and heartless.