Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Are the people on IT cucks?

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
I only know these people from heresay on here, don't go on reddit to check them out, but looking at how they apparently spend a non-negligible amount of time on visiting the human zoo so to say it made me wonder if these people are simply unaware of being cucks for people who would not care about them the least bit.

What i mean by this is the following. There are always groups who defend others they think are worth defending because they give them the benefit of the doubt and they project whatever values they see in themselves onto most other people. It's something that positivists and optimists like to do a lot but it's also common amongst other groups.

Conditioned Ridicule

The best example that i experience occasionally is within conspiracy theorist communities. Your average conspiracy theorists are almost always neoliberals or outcasts of some sort with a higher education including many people with doctor titles. And similarly to other conspiracy theorists when i was younger i would take the issues of the topics at hand very seriously, research into them and consequently try to inform others of the problem. The underlying stimulus here is the fear of the threat that the problem poses and the need for others to recognise the threat so that they can protect themselves from it or help to solve it. Even though i have always hated humans ever since getting bullied, i would still turn on my empathy reflexively and be deeply troubled by some of those theories. Unlike other such theorists i quickly dropped the idea of propagating the acquired information because i noticed the immediate backlash of others to the presented information. The average person does not even look at the information itself and just gets triggered into shutting their brains off at certain keywords being used. In psychology when a dog or human gets drilled to react to certain stimuli with a deterministic response it is called conditioning. I would see the same spectacle again and again in front of my eyes, some theorists or people who got concerned by the topic but didn't research further into it would try to inform others and they would get ridiculed for it.

So you would have ignorant people who have no idea on a subject ridicule with utmost certainty and committment others whom they assumed had also no idea on the subject while the others consisted of people who either researched more or less into the subject and drew their own conclusions or were presented with a theory that they researched into to validate the correctness of the theory. It is an absolutely absurd phenomenon to witness everytime anew, to see people who have no idea about something deny another person's position either just because they are indifferent to the issue itself, they follow the politically correct collectivist mob conclusion or have a stake that runs contrary to the issue being solved. Also the same reason TL;DRs exist "ain't nobody got time for that shit". This situation should sound familiar to many here because it is the same relationship that most bluepillers have towards red- and blackpillers.

Now most conspiracy theorists i have seen trying to propagate their information are absolute morons. And i say this not because of their wild ideas and theories but because of how they handle their situation. I witness this on this forum a lot too tbh but i guess on here it's just part of the forum's agenda. They repeatedly try to inform others and involve them in the issue, trying to explain why the issue is important, how it affects the receiver of the message's or everyone's lives or trying to prove or give credibility to the theory somehow etc. All of this shows that the theorist is highly empathetic and concerned about the persons they try to hand this information to, otherwise they would just keep the information to themselves. But neither do the receivers of the information recognise this merit, nor do the theorists realise that the reason why their theories are not wanted or accepted is not because they could not sufficiently provide enough valid information, facts or convincing arguments. But rather because the (often times even involuntary) audience of these theorists doesn't like them as a person, their attitude, their whole way of being and acting repulses them. Their audience - if they were in the shoes of these theorists - would not propagate the information or make an issue out of it but keep it to themselves and use the information solely for their own benefit. The reason the conditioning works so well on these average joes is because of their short-term thinking and what can be described as being lacking in perspective. These are both traits that you will rarely ever find in a person that is the head of a department or company because these traits naturally select you out of that position over time.

Connection to Bluepillers

The relationship i just described between conspiracy theorists and their audience is a cuckoldry-like relationship. While the retarded conspiracy theorist is busy wasting his time in the attempt to help others, these other individuals will antagonise the theorist by ridiculing them and invest their time solely for their own benefit. That makes the theorist effectively comparable to a cuckold. The same cuckoldry phenomenon can be observed amongst traditional muslims, fascists, christians and other tradcucks who will share their moral concerns with the mass of braindead and selfish libertarians whose sole prupose in life is consooming. and i get the feeling that the situation also applies to people who concern themselves a lot with feminism and women's rights. Similarly to how redpillers and anti-feminists will often still try to share information with feminists and effectively play the cuckold for the feminists, feminists or anyone who is concerned with perceived women's issues is a cuck to the libertarians because while they concern themselves with the propagation of some perceived issue, libertarians are out there enjoying the benefits of what these feminists fight and waste their time for.

Of course we are all equally cucks to the jews but that is a story for another time dear world citizens.

Last edited:
90% of IT is just foids with OnlyFans or 11 year olds

Every reddit user is a cuck or will be cucked

tldr: yes they unironically bake cookies for their wife's boyfriend

If it's an IT man, he prolly is the lowest of degenerates, pedos,faggots, trannies etc..

Normie men are either busy with life working hard to be a cuck, orbiter, betabuxxing foids etc...

No they are just intellectual dwarf

Yes since they defend and worship the creatures who abuse them