Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any blackpilled anime?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember when I watched a lot of anime that their portrayal of high school and life in general was incredibly bluepilled. Like everyone was nice to each other (except the bullies that always got punished or beaten up) and they were all very happy. That's not realistic kek. Is there any anime about the blackpill or with many blackpilled scenes?

Kanojo okarishimasu is somewhat blackpilled in beginning. Just stop reading after 40~ chapters, it turns infuriating instead.

Why would you want a realistic anime?
That would be depressing as fuck man
I think if I wanted realism, I wouldn't be watching a work of fiction...
Anyway, there's Rising of the Shield Hero airing right now, the main antagonist is a complete bitch who falsely accuses the MC of raping her. I wouldn't say it's "blackpilled" though.

Boku no pico.

Why would you want a realistic anime?
That would be depressing as fuck man
I think if I wanted realism, I wouldn't be watching a work of fiction...
Anyway, there's Rising of the Shield Hero airing right now, the main antagonist is a complete bitch who falsely accuses the MC of raping her. I wouldn't say it's "blackpilled" though.
I read the manga. Dude raises his own slave girl that's 100% dedicated to him and grows up to be a hottie.
This is why I can't stomach this shit.
Even when the anime touches on some blackpilled themes it cannot go all the way because they beta males in Japan would start killing themselves en masse if they couldnt self insert

Nips cope by making stories about schoolyard Stacies pursuing incels

Boku no pico.
Unbased and gaypilled.

I read the manga. Dude raises his own slave girl that's 100% dedicated to him and grows up to be a hottie.
This is why I can't stomach this shit.
Even when the anime touches on some blackpilled themes it cannot go all the way because they beta males in Japan would start killing themselves en masse if they couldnt self insert
Yes, these shows show idealized versions of females. But that's the point. Why do you want "blackpilled" themes? If people wanted to see what women really are, they'd go outside man
This is supposed to be escapism and a cope. We know these girls aren't real.

Last edited:
Masamune kuns revenge is about a fatcel that loses weight and becomes a chad.Then all the girls in school have a crush on him except for one that rejects everyone

99%of anime is low IQ, bluepilled and cope as fuck.

Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
and
Devilman: Crybaby
In both Animes the characters have a transformation which basically makes them Chad, and how the females act in both shows is pretty realistic, and blackpilled.

Virgin tried to impress Anime Waifu Stacy but she still fucked 6'5 Chad from america
Later he ropemaxxes in the suicide forest