Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any disadvantages to discouraging/banning sex outside of marriage?

G

Guest2

Just a few of the advantages:

STDs decrease immensely
More stable marriages
Less broken homes
Pair bonding
People will marry younger
Healthier children
Reduced degeneracy (as ambiguous as that is)
Will save A LOT of money. Think about the research which goes into STDs, doctors, abortions, (of which, almost all are just because the woman whored with Chad and/or doesn't have the money or partner); the sheer amount the government spends on child support and unwed mothers in general
Will solve the loneliness epidemic better than anything else around
People will be in a better financial situation, being able to buy a house earlier with earlier marriage
Marrying earlier and having kids earlier means that both parents can pursue a career after their kids are past toddlerhood; the alternative being that a woman is halfway through her budding career when she decides she's not going to be fertile for much longer and has a kid at 32 or whatever, which affects her career as she might decide to just stay home at that point or she may be stunted at work

There are a lot of more subtle advantages, too, like the couple often having equal amounts of experience, but those are the things of which I could think off of the top of my head

I approve of St. Elliot’s idea of banning sex and putting foids in camps tbh

I approve of St. Elliot’s idea of banning sex and putting foids in camps tbh
BEACAAFF 44E2 4781 A4E5 9D039C32193D

Look, women should have their cunts stapled shut and on Christmas Eve, a Virgin man can open her pussy like a gift

Ending up with someone you're sexually incompatible with e.g. a dead fish who just lays there and expects you to do all the work?

Disadvantage: Less foid tingles.

Dont care it keeps foids in check.

The only disadvantage is that some people will marry just to have sex with each other, then divorce. As if their marriage was just an excuse for a hook-up. That kind of stuff happens in tradional/religious communities.
I know a muslim guy who's divorcing his wife after like half a year of marriage.

BUT MUH FREEDOM MUH INDIVIDUALISM MUH BODY IS MY PROPERTY

The disadvantage is to Chad who does not get to pump and dump tons of young whores anymore and to a lesser degree those whores who pefer being another conquest in chad's harem over being loved by an unattractive male.

It would decrease the overpopulated earth as well

The only disadvantage is that some people will marry just to have sex with each other, then divorce. As if their marriage was just an excuse for a hook-up. That kind of stuff happens in tradional/religious communities.
I know a muslim guy who's divorcing his wife after like half a year of marriage.
You ex muslims are a disease. That kind of marrriage is mutag

Ending up with someone you're sexually incompatible with e.g. a dead fish who just lays there and expects you to do all the work?
Are you dumb?

That's why you talk to them prior it.
I imagine you can gauge how your sex life will be based on each others lifestyles.

E.g. if a guy regularly goes the gym, he's probably going to have a stronger sex drive than another guy who sits indoors eating pizza and screenshotting Incel Posts.

They practiced arranged marriages in India, the couples get to know each other better over time, making their bond stronger. This bullshit idea that you and a foid have to be best friends before marriage is pushed by western society. And it clearly dosen't work judging by the 50% divorce rate.

cant think of any

You ex muslims are a disease. That kind of marrriage is mutag
That guy is not ex-Muslim though. I am but I'll die alone so I won't get to commit whatever mutag is, don't worry.
They practiced arranged marriages in India, the couples get to know each other better over time, making their bond stronger. This bullshit idea that you and a foid have to be best friends before marriage is pushed by western society. And it clearly dosen't work judging by the 50% divorce rate.
Agreed, I think staying with each other for a long time before marriage like they do in the west will actually kill attraction. Having sex and living together with someone you barely know must be more exciting.

What's the point in living if I'm going to die having fucked only one girl in my entire life

would be better than zero but still

Foids won't get married if that happens

I cannot see any disadvantages at all.
Even if I would be a virgin in a society where fornication were banned, I would feel a lot less bad for it then, since:

1) People in general would have much less sex, and I would therefore not feel that I lack it as much as today.
2) It would be more socially acceptable for a man to be a virgin (he would not be virginshamed).
3) Women would be less slutty, since they could not have (legal) causal sex with alpha chads any longer and slutshaming would be a social norm, and I would therefore not be bothered by whores anymore.