Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any incel vloggers?

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I think an incel vlog channel or podcast would be fun to follow.

If only BlackOps2Cel would start one up. My god. If he hasn't roped yet

Casey neistat ?

You're right, maybe he took a shower or two and ascended.
giphy.gif

Watch HeedAnd succeed imo the best incel type content on youtube other than FACEandLMS videos which are stellar as well.

Kent also isnt bad but there are just few good videos rest are mostly repeats.

Eggman is the most famous. He used to be incel, at least

I guess it's time to become a vlogger.

I do twitch pretty religiously here and have about 1k subs on youtube. Pretty fun sitting back gaming while chatting to people. even have regulars that watch the stream all the way through lol. as far as linking it here probably not. lot of issues can come about having an incels associated with it. took me about 2 months to ban/filter some trolls that would spam for mod and spam virgin negro stuff lol

J

All you need to do is be NT.

Somehow I think he's lying off his ass. Did he ever post proof he had multiple GFs? From what I've seen, guy isn't NT at all.

Somehow I think he's lying off his ass. Did he ever post proof he had multiple GFs? From what I've seen, guy isn't NT at all.
He looks and acts like a lesbian potato.

in b4 incel blogging catches on and chads start incel blogging

He had a gf a while ago that he took pictures with, and don't forget that he got laid at 18. Also he has no reason to lie as his entire persona is based around how women hate him and yet his IRL experiences contradict that.

He had a gf a while ago that he took pictures with, and don't forget that he got laid at 18. Also he has no reason to lie as his entire persona is based around how women hate him and yet his IRL experiences contradict that.

Yeah sounds like LARP. The girl he took pictures with was rumored to be a tranny. He has all the MORE reason to lie about his IRL experiences to make his "persona" more effective.

I just don't believe him, it all stinks of an elaborate scheme to get fame.

Nobody subscribes to them. I’ve visited lots of channels with like 100 videos but 50 views on each one. And the guy does everything right but he’s just genetically inferior so people never subscribe

Eggman, Heedandsucceed, Steve Hoca (kinda), a few more I can't remember

Jon Graham talks about incel topics sometimes