Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any incels here who became chads and got banned?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
They got laid, posted about it and got banned

@NEETAndTidy never posted about it I don't think but it was found out that he was dating a Gigastacy

Last edited:
A true incel can never become chad. All he can become is below average looking after doing many surgeries. Those who becomes chadlite looking are mostly normie looking larpers.

Last edited:
Danm didn't know about that, I'm curious to see how she looks now.

True incel can never become chad. All he can become is below average looking after doing many surgeries.
true,but there are a lot of larpers

there is no ascenscion for us trucels. the guys on here who do manage to get laid probably weren't even incels to begin with.

Chads are born not made. Of course there are rare exceptions like late puberty and weightloss.

Here at least were a lot people from lookism and there are surely normies who are consuming blackpill content.

If you "become" a chad, you were a high tier normie or chadlite already. Incels can shoot for chadlite at best and you have to be a millionaire to afford the surgery required.

They got laid, posted about it and got banned
you don’t “become” chad. Those people were fakecels from the beginning they were either just too stupid to realize it or wanted to Larp here for inexplicable reasons.

@Redditisforcucks has been successfully larping for a while, so I guess no

They usually already laid before they got banned.

@Getlooksordie became a 7 from like 2-3

@Fontaine I miss that jew tbh

@Getlooksordie became a 7 from like 2-3

There's no way to know that out unless you have seen someone in person or on a HQ video. Pictures don't tell shit. I have one of me that was rated > 80 % on photofeeler but even my mom says I don't look anything like that in reality (no photoshop, just playing with angle/lightning). The others all received ratings below 20 % :feelsrope:

Insomniac and NEET were both fucking annoying. Especially the former, if you have tens of thousands of forum posts anywhere just kill your self.