Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any jewcels?

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
There are lots of ethnics here, Indians, Asians, slavs, even some Mexicans back in Braincels days, but I never heard of any jewcels. Why?

I wonder (((why)))

Sc

I am a jewish african warrior

My whore cousin married to jew and emigrated to israel

Nosecels are often jewish

Not a Jew but have a big nose

We have people that are half Jewish.

I have Sephardi ancestry, I think that counts.

I have a big nose but I dont like stealing shit

They tend to stay under the radar. I remember a few from the early days.

I'm half semite. Does it count?

Back when I used to lurk here in 2017 I might have seen some guys claim to be jew

I'm a super secret cryptojewologist sleeper agent ready to activate order 69. Don't tell anyone

I was Jewish but I converted to Atheism

The real question is why are there hardly any mexicancels? I’ve only seen less than 10 in all my years active in the incelosphere.

They probably left the forum since we talk shit about the jews all the time

one of my pychologists was a jew,sneaky leech, jews are chameleons
Contemporary psychology and psychiatry are often judeo-feministic pseudo-sciences.
Don't trust them just because of their job.
Why haven't you jewerymaxxed and gotten some prime JB preteen white russian sex slave waifus from Israel?

@pp183 is jewish.

The real question is why are there hardly any mexicancels? I’ve only seen less than 10 in all my years active in the incelosphere.
That's also weird, true. In general I didn't see many incels from South or Central America

Yeah pretty much all of us are incel

Jews have regular access to providing fellatio to newborn baby boys, their religion mandates they do this, so how could they remain celibate?

Jews rape children, there are no jewish incels

Some Mods are jews.

Jews rape children, there are no jewish incels
Jewish males get BJs from the moment they are born (albeit ones they do not consent to, from homosexual male jews) so they can't be celibate.

Not sure about the jewesses. They probably have some super-secret degeneracy too

Ive been summoned

Jews are Fucking JBs and Children That are stolen from their families after being abused in the concentration camps . My theory . Fuck zionist jews tbh.

Jews are Fucking JBs and Children That are stolen from their families after being abused in the concentration camps . My theory . Fuck zionist jews tbh.
Based