Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are there any mentalcels on here who had opportunities to have sex but their mental illness prevented them from going forth with it?

• Thread starter gambleaddictmntlcel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
gambleaddictmntlcel

gambleaddictmntlcel

Recovering gambling addict. Slots are bad cope.
★★
There was only one time in my life where I actually had a chance to get rid of my virginity. This was almost 2 years ago. We were in her bed and she clearly wanted it. My chronic anxiety, paranoia and general stupidity kicked in and I got up because I had blue balls and masturbated in the corner of her room with my back facing her. Needless to say I'm a virgin to this day and I don't see how I'll ever lose it. Maybe I don't even want to now. This was one of the single, biggest fuck ups of my entire life and has caused some of the worst pain I've ever felt.

Attachments

• why.jpg
    why.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 109
Not really opportunity of having sex but i had multiple chances of creating a social circle but my AS scared me off of that stuff now i'm all alone.

If she clearly wanted it then what has changed OP?

Not really opportunity of having sex but i had multiple chances of creating a social circle but my AS scared me off of that stuff now i'm all alone.
I was diagnosed with AS but never believed the diagnosis

If she clearly wanted it then what has changed OP?
I fapped in the corner of her room. This is a massive turn off I think. There were a couple other times but I never did anything. Those times I fapped in her bathroom instead. She gave up on me. I'm too gone in the head. Our first date I rummaged through garbage cans and did homework at the table.

I fapped in the corner of her room. This is a massive turn off I think. There were a couple other times but I never did anything. Those times I fapped in her bathroom instead. She gave up on me. I'm too gone in the head. Our first date I rummaged through garbage cans and did homework at the table.
What I meant was she must have found you attractive on some level do you still look the same or is your mental state what's ultimately blocking you from meeting someone

It happened to me just once. When I was like 15 two older fat mulatto girls from upper grades came to my class and told me they wanted to have sex with me. I had long hair back then so they told me we were going to have sex at the sound of Nirvana (the fact they knew that was my favorite band at the time made me even more suspicious of the whole thing).

First I thought it was a joke/prank, but they kept insisting and some colleagues encouraged me to accept it. The true reason I didn't was the fact I had phimosis at the time and was barely able to pull or properly clean my dick. Ended up just steadfastly denying until they went away. I don't remember seeing them ever again, but looking back I think it was indeed serious, considering my appearance level back then, as well as theirs.

There was only one time in my life where I actually had a chance to get rid of my virginity. This was almost 2 years ago. We were in her bed and she clearly wanted it. My chronic anxiety, paranoia and general stupidity kicked in and I got up because I had blue balls and masturbated in the corner of her room with my back facing her. Needless to say I'm a virgin to this day and I don't see how I'll ever lose it. Maybe I don't even want to now. This was one of the single, biggest fuck ups of my entire life and has caused some of the worst pain I've ever felt.

YES yes yes,
so much unfortunately : (
I used to be the biggest mentalcel of all time in highschool and college
huge social anxiety
very immature
I literally got numbers and had no idea what to do
some girls with obvious interest pretty much throwing themselves at me
but I just froze and never did anything
i was just sort of asexual/not ready at the time

than god life experience "unlocked" me eventually, took 30 fucking YEARS tough

Yo
You are good looking enough to get IOI's. That's a plus.

I'm torn between identifying as a mentalcel only versus actually uglycel plus mentalcel. I've had so many opportunities that I've wasted. I had a great opportunity that I missed early into high school, and many missed opportunities throughout. And this past semester I've had many opportunities and females even throwing themselves at me and yet I've failed to capitalize on these opportunities.

The blackpill is mostly true but I've seen too many contradictions personally.

If you had the opportunity and a girl was interested in you then OUT OUT OUT

Yes, a few months ago actually. There was a new girl at my school in one of my classes, and I was the first person to start talking to her. For the first few days, she kept telling me she wanted it and that she was really good at it. I choked like the tard I am and never pulled through. Then she fucked some Chad and forgot about me

Only once when i was 13 or 14. The girl had a legit incel fetish, as she later moved on to a even worse looking fat guy.

This is probably the wrong place for you if you've had opportunities and screwed it up somehow. Like if you're attractive enough for that to happen, even once, then you need a different kind of help and this place will only make you worse off.

Good thread. Expose the fakes.

Agonizing thread to read. Sex doesn't come easy as a sub8 and to pass it up, very sad.

Mentalcelibacy is kind of hell.

I'm torn between identifying as a mentalcel only versus actually uglycel plus mentalcel. I've had so many opportunities that I've wasted. I had a great opportunity that I missed early into high school, and many missed opportunities throughout. And this past semester I've had many opportunities and females even throwing themselves at me and yet I've failed to capitalize on these opportunities.

If you had the opportunity and a girl was interested in you then OUT OUT OUT
https://incels.is/threads/rules-terminology-and-faq.799/

It clearly says in the rules ''Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.''

I directly failed at sex and a relationship due to mental illness. Sex doesn't come easy to non-Chads, and I'm not a Chad. Looking back at what happened keeps me up at night to this day. I don't see myself getting that lucky ever again, I'm no Chad. I'm not even close to an 8. A 6 AT VERY BEST.

Attachments

• 8020 rule.jpg
    8020 rule.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 102
What is this site coming to? I had girls literally tell me to kill myself followed by insults on my looks, yet some guys on here got massive IOIs and girls who threw themselves at them.

giphy.gif

It's over for truecels

I like your posts.
You're intelligent. You asked about self improvement. And, you don't knock others down.
Not sure what's holding you back, and not my business.
Here's hoping you graduate soon.

Agonizing thread to read. Sex doesn't come easy as a sub8 and to pass it up, very sad.

Mentalcelibacy is kind of hell.
This so much. The fact that I started liking her 6 months after the fact was the real killer. Not only did she reject me, but every time I see her now I get to hear all about her ventures sucking dicks with her friends and making out with people at bars. I had to block twitter because it hurt too much to go on and see her tweets. The last one I saw was ''dick b ruining my life''.

https://incels.is/threads/rules-terminology-and-faq.799/

It clearly says in the rules ''Mentalcel (Allowed): Type of incel whose reason for failure in relationships/sex is related to mental illness or major insecurities.''

I directly failed at sex and a relationship due to mental illness. Sex doesn't come easy to non-Chads, and I'm not a Chad. Looking back at what happened keeps me up at night to this day. I don't see myself getting that lucky ever again, I'm no Chad. I'm not even close to an 8. A 6 AT VERY BEST.
BDDDFFCB FF2B 47AD 8803 47119584EF08

Yes, a few months ago actually. There was a new girl at my school in one of my classes, and I was the first person to start talking to her. For the first few days, she kept telling me she wanted it and that she was really good at it. I choked like the tard I am and never pulled through. Then she fucked some Chad and forgot about me
It's amazing how fast women can like someone one day and not the next. I still think about my high school crushes.

What is this site coming to? I had girls literally tell me to kill myself followed by insults on my looks, yet some guys on here got massive IOIs and girls who threw themselves at them.

giphy.gif

It's over for truecels

Fakecels.me

So many good looking fakes here what a disappointment.

We were fine until registrations were opened. Now we have threads like this shit.

We were fine until registrations were opened. Now we have threads like this shit.
i said that in a different thread but it got deleted and got me a warning lol

Actual incels due to looks are going to get purged.

I knew this was going to happen

I'm fine with mentalcels. Hell, a user I really like is a legit mentalcel and is not ugly. He, however, did not BRAG or talk about how women "threw themselves" at him. As a mentalcel, he was indistinguishable from ugylcels.

I suppose I respect that mentalcels will always be a large part of the community, whether we like it or not, but fuck, I can't help but be bitter, knowing if I had their bodies, I would know how to use it to my advantage, and wouldn't be incel.
But instead, it doesn't matter how I change, and progress, over the years, I was doomed from the start.
It is over for truecels. :feelsrope:

I understand. I came here from 4chan's /r9k/ and felt like there were too many normies and literal Chads infiltrating it. I take it you're an actual incel (I'm not and nor do I claim to be, text book mentalcel here) who has made approaches towards women. I have never in my life, I can't, my brain doesn't let me. I can barely leave the house and go to school.

every non chad has experienced this. i call it leaving pussy on the table.

I'm fine with mentalcels. Hell, a user I really like is a legit mentalcel and is not ugly. He, however, did not BRAG or talk about how women "threw themselves" at him. As a mentalcel, he was indistinguishable from ugylcels.
If it came off as bragging I'm sorry. I know that's a big no no. I tried as best I could to not go into unnecessary detail about the whole experience and just point to how my anxiety and all that good stuff fucked me over. I was hoping others here might be in the same boat. The girls was 240 lbs when this happened by the way. Not exactly Stacey tier.

this thread is funny as shit lmao

jerked off in the corner of the room lmao

What I meant was she must have found you attractive on some level do you still look the same or is your mental state what's ultimately blocking you from meeting someone
Mental state

I like your posts.
You're intelligent. You asked about self improvement. And, you don't knock others down.
Not sure what's holding you back, and not my business.
Here's hoping you graduate soon.
Thanks.

I'd like to specify for the thread that I'm not bragging and I was not referring to chances to have sex, but rather to build friendships. I'm actually autistic with a couple extra PD's thrown in so it's a big deal anytime someone talks to me. To give you an idea of how bad it is, I can't even order at McDonald's without feeling like vomiting or having to repeat myself several times.

As for the whether I'm only mentalcel or truecel, I say this because I have never had friends or relationships so I don't know where I am looks/height/etc wise. There is no way for me to rate myself since I've never even had one friend.

Also, I cannot interpret people so I don't know if people, and especially females, approach me out of pity or interest.

If it came off as bragging I'm sorry. I know that's a big no no. I tried as best I could to not go into unnecessary detail about the whole experience and just point to how my anxiety and all that good stuff fucked me over. I was hoping others here might be in the same boat. The girls was 240 lbs when this happened by the way. Not exactly Stacey tier.

It does come off as bragging. You, and the rest of the newfags who joined.

it's a big deal anytime someone talks to me.
Do the few social interactions you do have play on loop in your head for hours, days, weeks or even years after they happen? That's how I am

Do the few social interactions you do have play on loop in your head for hours, days, weeks or even years after they happen? That's how I am
Yes. I remember every interaction and play them on loop, even the ones that happened a decade ago. It's kind of like a sick Demiurgic punishment, I am tormented by actual social interactions and afterwards again tortured for years.

That's why you might notice on my posts I emphasize not giving a fuck. That's my goal in life. To get to the point where I can become so careless that I can tell people to fuck off, shoplift, get into fights, get into confrontations, approach people, and overall do whatever I want. I'm already there mentally and philosophically but I cannot project that to my real-world actions.

So in your opinion who is welcome here?

Personally, I'd ban a lot of people. But that's just me.

As for being less reserved....As long as you don't brag. Remember that you're posting a thread about a woman being INTERESTED in you when folks like me and others haven't received any interest AT ALL from any woman.

Personally, I'd ban a lot of people. But that's just me.

As for being less reserved....As long as you don't brag. Remember that you're posting a thread about a woman being INTERESTED in you when folks like me and others haven't received any interest AT ALL from any woman.
How should I word it if I ever post something about it again? It was a very traumatizing experience to say the least so I'll probably want to bring it up again. It lead to a phase of drinking, self harm, depression, and the worst of them all, gambling addiction, I've lost everything. In my addiction therapy I was told that slot machines are a way for me to replace the void of having no friends around me and no relationships.

How should I word it if I ever post something about it again? It was a very traumatizing experience to say the least so I'll probably want to bring it up again. It lead to a phase of drinking, self harm, depression, and the worst of them all, gambling addiction, I've lost everything. In my addiction therapy I was told that slot machines are a way for me to replace the void of having no friends around me and no relationships.

1) Just don't mention it specifically. A traumatic event caused you to spiral down this path. If anyone asks for specifics, PM.
2) Have you worked on improving the gambling addiction?
3) Therapists are stupid. Was it a foid?

Yes. I remember every interaction and play them on loop, even the ones that happened a decade ago. It's kind of like a sick Demiurgic punishment, I am tormented by actual social interactions and afterwards again tortured for years.

That's why you might notice on my posts I emphasize not giving a fuck. That's my goal in life. To get to the point where I can become so careless that I can tell people to fuck off, shoplift, get into fights, get into confrontations, approach people, and overall do whatever I want. I'm already there mentally and philosophically but I cannot project that to my real-world actions.
I know that feeling man. It really is torture. Nobody understands that when they tell me to ''get out of my comfort zone'' or whatever normies say how torturous it actually is.

can all these may 2nd+ volcels be banned? registrations should have been permanently closed

1) Just don't mention it specifically. A traumatic event caused you to spiral down this path. If anyone asks for specifics, PM.
2) Have you worked on improving the gambling addiction?
3) Therapists are stupid. Was it a foid?

1) Got it, thanks
2)I have, plays into question 3
3)The therapist comes with the treatment at the addiction center. I have group meetings which I attend here and there (hard to go to such a social gathering with the kind of anxiety I have) and the therapist is someone who tries to give me tools to curb the gambling. I managed to stop for 3 months but relapsed HARD a couple months ago and it's been struggle stopping since, up and down. The therapist is male. I do have a couple other therapists (one who I've been seeing over 10 years) and she is a foid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back