Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Are there any mentalcels on here who had opportunities to have sex but their mental illness prevented them from going forth with it?

• Thread starter gambleaddictmntlcel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Got it, thanks
2)I have, plays into question 3
3)The therapist comes with the treatment at the addiction center. I have group meetings which I attend here and there (hard to go to such a social gathering with the kind of anxiety I have) and the therapist is someone who tries to give me tools to curb the gambling. I managed to stop for 3 months but relapsed HARD a couple months ago and it's been struggle stopping since, up and down. The therapist is male. I do have a couple other therapists (one who I've been seeing over 10 years) and she is a foid.

Good luck.

There was only one time in my life where I actually had a chance to get rid of my virginity. This was almost 2 years ago. We were in her bed and she clearly wanted it. My chronic anxiety, paranoia and general stupidity kicked in and I got up because I had blue balls and masturbated in the corner of her room with my back facing her. Needless to say I'm a virgin to this day and I don't see how I'll ever lose it. Maybe I don't even want to now. This was one of the single, biggest fuck ups of my entire life and has caused some of the worst pain I've ever felt.
There was this girl. She sits behind me in one of my classes. I think i maybe had a chance until i snapped at one of her guy friends. Another chinese guy just like me. I fucking went on like a rant and even though i could see her mentally pulling further and further away i couldnt shut the fuck up. I had to let it all out. She no longer speaks to me but she hasnt told any one im an incel either, even after it we had a big discussion on the Toronto incident.

she clearly wanted it. My chronic anxiety, paranoia and general stupidity kicked in and I got up because I had blue balls and masturbated in the corner of her room with my back facing her.

I'm reporting this thread for trolling and/or you being a retarded fakecel, somebody please fucking ban this faggot, I want to push my hands through my screen and strangle him to death.

Just noticed that the fucking tag is lifefuel JFL this being a troll post just became more likely to me.

I'm reporting this thread for trolling and/or you being a retarded fakecel, somebody please fucking ban this faggot, I want to push my hands through my screen and strangle him to death.

Just noticed that the fucking tag is lifefuel JFL this being a troll post just became more likely to me.
Maycels are a fucking mistake man

I've decided that this thread is essentially bait and will thus be closed. I can't fault people for mentioning their near-misses with women when they were clearly prompted to talk about them.

Please remember that blackpilled normies are allowed on the site, and that "almost getting laid once" does not make you not an incel according to the site's definition.

Persecution of people by join date is also low and stupid. Sure, many of these users are normie trolls and infiltrators, but they will weed themselves out eventually without you antagonizing them as a group. Doesn't it sound familiar? Being antagonized as a group?

Keep in mind that in this group, there are likely to be some genuine incels who didn't know about communities like this one, and are finally in a place where they can share their thoughts. Put yourself in their shoes and think how you would feel if you were being lumped together and branded an infiltrator just because there are some rotten apples in the batch. Again, doesn't it sound familiar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back