Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Are there ANY movies safe for incels anymore?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
Seriously, I binged the Marvel movies and it always seems within like 20 minutes theres some cute girl that the MC starts talking to. I always have to pause and skip romantic scenes of else I'll seriously go ER.

What the fuck, why do all movies have this?

Pretty much all movies/games/tv shows have some sort of romantic plot shoved in there for the sake of....having a romantic plot. They want to appeal to the highest common denominator, that being normies who've experienced love.

watch some DC animated movies man

Your avatar looks pretty neat. Where's it from?
thanks man. its from avatar the last airbender.

probably my favorite show of all time.

its kind of old though

I like your joker avatar. he's one of my favorite villains.

I just have it as a meme tbh

Have you seen these?
5b0.jpg
690.png
hFFDBE528
T9bCWCQ.jpg
Society

Spider ManHomecoming2017720pWEB DLH264AC3 EVOmkv snapshot 003031 20180510 183016

This scene was almost too much. High schoolers going to a loud high school party and talking to crush? JFL its so over. The only reason its in is because you're supposed to relate to this. Its so fucking AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

View attachment 12400

This scene was almost too much. High schoolers going to a loud high school party and talking to crush? JFL its so over. The only reason its in is because you're supposed to relate to this. Its so fucking AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yeah like I said they want the majority to relate to something, excluding the minority in the process.

I don't think there is any safe media at all, for me. Sometimes all it takes for me is to see an average looking male, and I get so fucking triggered. :feelsrope:

The romance in movies is like one user said an appeal to the masses, most people connect with that and inturn connect with the movie better. Same goes for alot of music, the underlying theme is always love and relationships, especially in older music.

Seriously, I binged the Marvel movies and it always seems within like 20 minutes theres some cute girl that the MC starts talking to. I always have to pause and skip romantic scenes of else I'll seriously go ER.

What the fuck, why do all movies have this?
I wanted to punch the movie screen during Gamora and Starlords romance scenes

thanks man. its from avatar the last airbender.

probably my favorite show of all time.

its kind of old though

You are watching normie capeshit so what did you expect?