Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any non cucked countries left?

AustrianPainter

AustrianPainter

Greycel
I've heard that eastern European countries can be somewhat based, such as Poland and Hungary.

Tanzania is one of the best from my research, they hate gays there.

Lookscel

The noble Kingdom of Saudi Arabia used to be super based. They recently allowed foids to drive and to vote though, so it is becoming cucked.

no but the middle east and japan are less-cucked areas.

1. No lgbt faggotry
  2. Good family values
  3. No diversity
  4. No muslims
USA: Montana, Idaho, etc. Especially soon, there's many (literal) white supremacists going and creating communes in that area. currently as is tho its 95% white or so and rural places you wont see a nig there. That's the dream.

EU: Idk LMAO. Maby iceland?

1. No lgbt faggotry
  2. Good family values
  3. No diversity
  4. No muslims

• You might not like this, but China. The Han are cucking Uygur men and prohibited them from displaying traditional Muslim styles such as long beards and hijabs, in order to quell religious extremism. Chinese also have good family values due to Confucian teachings --- single mothers are looked down on and unmarried women over 25-ish are viewed as old maids. I honestly don't know how they feel about faggots but I've heard that overall they're quite conservative. The city of Guangzhou has a lot of Africans, but recently the locals have correctly learned that niggers prone to violent behavior and are not shy whatsoever in saying this; Chinese police have been cracking down hard on niggers, but of course the West uses this to show how racists the Chinese are. Long story short: unlike in the EU, the Chinese have not allowed minorities and foreigners to walk all over them
  • Some parts of the US, especially the Rocky Mountain states --- they're conservative but not religious nutjobs like they are in the US South, so they're not judgmental as long as you mind your own business and live a law-abiding life
  • Russia also applies to a lesser extent; the difference is that single motherhood is normalized and common. Also, Russian millennials and zoomers are also significantly more pro-LGBT than their parents

EU: Idk LMAO. Maby iceland?
Iceland is CUCKED like every other Scandinavian country

Iceland is CUCKED like every other Scandinavian country
I met a guy from Iceland and he hated niggers and he’s never seen a black person before IRL

Well I guess all developed nations are off your list. Even some developing nations are cucked nowadays.

Prolly a pro China n. Korea would even be more strict once they get rid of the pro America kim jong un dictator.

Japan is pretty based. 98 percent Japanese with no niggers and jihadis allowed.

Japan is based in the sense that nigger, chimpout, belligerent, screaming behavior is not tolerated (example: if you yell at a retailer employee, you might get the cops called on you), and, as most Japanese hate bushy beards, by extension jihadis are seen with disgust

How is the country with so many 30+ virgins based ? Japan was the first one which became degenerate due to foid hypergamy

How is the country with so many 30+ virgins based ? Japan was the first one which became degenerate due to foid hypergamy
Japan has no niggers or sandniggers so based.