Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any places in the world where white prostitutes are happy to be fucked by pajeets?

CoolHeadedHermit

CoolHeadedHermit

Banned
-
I was looking to whores available in my areas and some of them straight up write "no Indians". Its just so demoralizing. I wan't to fuck attractive white women, but I don't want them to be grossed out by me. At the very least treat me like just another John. I was thinking maybe Moldova or one of the smaller towns in Russia or something. Maybe they are so poor there they will be so happy with the money, they will me happy while I fuck them.

no. even in thailand they hate indian tourists.

Why do you care if they are happy or not? Just find one that will fuck you.

Who cares if they're happy? If they accept your money they accept your money.

If you're worried about it that much, just thinkto yourself "It's just a hole. It's just a hole. It's just hole."

If you're worried about it that much, just thinkto yourself "It's just a hole. It's just a hole. It's just hole."
Honestly, I dont even want sex. I just wanted to be picked for sex by attractive white women.

Women themselves have reduced their value to mere holes

I know a place if you're really interested

Women themselves have reduced their value to mere holes
Their only worth is their wombs and their holes.

55D20ADD DC69 461E 8685 0A8B945390AB

What are you talking about? Some white prostitutes even invite curries to come inside. Happened to me once, was out with my Thai friend. inb4 :chad:, doesn't count if it's a prostitute.