Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Are there any POV videos on youtube or elsewhere where people laugh at you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I am looking for some POV videos in which "you" get into a pub or any public place for that matter and people start looking weirdly at you and start laughing/mocking you, etc. I want to remind myself of middle school days, maybe this will push me into commiting suicide finally. BONUS POINTS IF THERE'S SARCASTIC FLIRTING IN IT.

333.jpg

Why look for vids when you can experience the real thing in a club?
Too pussy to do it. Too depressed to go out. Pubs are closed either way due to (((((((((((((((COVID)))))))))))))).

Those videos make wanna ER in real life.

Would 100% share that and watch that, hope someone finds one:feelswhere:

Probably also a form of exposure therapy by desensitizing yourself to it.

Those videos make wanna ER in real life.
Give me some.
Probably also a form of exposure therapy by desensitizing yourself to it.
Right? I would mix pleasure with therapy. There were those 4chan suirvelence camera guy videos, they were kinda awkward and the only thing that is somewhat similar to what I was talking about. But it's only awkward because he was recording people without their consent.

Last edited: