Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there any SOLİD evidence about incels being jews of 20 th century ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
I just viewed Canadian Anti-Hate Network groups tweets about persecuting incels and paying money to people who exposee them.
I want to see more examples of these not because ı dont believe it or anythingı just want to be sure.

You afraid of Brazilian Sigma doxxing you for $300?

-go to twitter, instagram, or any other social media(s)
type in "under 6' male"
theres your proof from hundreds of foids telling you to kill yourself and you need to be genocided.

type in "under 6' male"
theres your proof from hundreds of foids telling you to kill yourself and you need to be genocided.
Exactly this.

None because incels dont force suffering and pain onto billions as a proffesdion while making billions and having harems of teen and pre teen blonde JB sex slaves.

You just mentioned one

None because incels dont force suffering and pain onto billions as a proffesdion while making billions and having harems of teen and pre teen blonde JB sex slaves.
Tbh. We’re not seen as a problem unless we do something.

type in "under 6' male"

I am currently writing a long thread on this by using Laclau's concept of the populist Master-Signifier or how 'incel', like the jew, is the equivalential point of the series of (heterogeneous, inconsistent even) threats experienced by individuals. Will be posting it soon.