Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there any sports if you have shitty ankles

voxcel

voxcel

Greycel
I used to be a stick and since I've decided its over I no longer work out and eat a lot of junk crap, I'm now a sort of awkward pear shape where my thighs are big/sturdy but the rest of me is a twig. My ankles can no longer seemingly handle activity with my weight as one is currently very swollen from skipping (kek)

I don't wanna swim for obvious reasons, any other suggestions?

REEEEEEEEEEE I MEANT FOR WEIGHT LOSS

I may have given up but also I want to be able to lug my shitty body from a to b (a being my sofa and b being the toilet) without my ankles caving in

Incels arent meant to play sport we are meant to be inside ldaring

To lose weight you need to not eat. I'm on a diet right now and I can share details if interested. Dropped from 230 to 185 lbs, so far.

Sports are important to lose weight, but you should simply walk a lot if your ankles hurt.

Oh and we have our own in-house orthopedic doctor, you can ask him.

if your ankles are under 10 inches thick and wrists under 7.5 you shouldn't be fucking around with sports tbh

just stick to weights, it's safe

Cycling and swimming.

But weight loss is 80% diet. Cut your calories. Go for a walk every day. And, if you cba, lift a couple times per week for body composition.

Garbage said:
Incels arent meant to play sport we are meant to be inside ldaring

Sport is LDAR. There are alot of Jockcels here

Sounds like you need to lift

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back