Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Are there any women you would actually enjoy dating?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15737
  • Start date
Deleted member 15737

Deleted member 15737

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
They are all so vapid and naive, it would be like raising a child but a child that holds all power in the relationship and they can leave if you try to instruct them.

All the good ones got snatched up and married out of highschool. We are all fighting over the scraps that got Alpha widowed in high school, that’s all that’s left. Even the virgin ones are holding out for a Chad that commits. Why would you want to waste your time and money with a girl that’s fucked 5, 10, 20, ect men better than you?

The average man in a relationship now is dating a ugly chick, a fat chick or a mentally ill chick and a lot of guys are dating girls that are ugly, fat and mentally ill at the same time.

I realized it was a waste of time to even try when the girls I wanted to date (and got rejected by) are on anti-psychotic drugs. Why would I even waste my time with a psycho? Chad can pump and dump them, that’s all they are good for tbh.

Last edited:
dating them? Fuck that. I'm beyond that. I'm beyond dating. it's too late for day-ding.

shit's a scam

i want to fuck one, they will never want to fuck me, thus i want nothing to do with them any longer. gettem
out i say.

As Long as it doesn't involve me pulling out my wallet but moving straight to the sex, then i'll actually enjoy it. But we know we need to be Chad for that

I like ramen. I'd date unprepared noodles(youngasian virgins).

They are all so vapid and naive, it would be like raising a child but a child that holds all power in the relationship and they can leave if you try to instruct them.

All the good ones got snatched up and married out of highschool. We are all fighting over the scraps that got Alpha widowed in high school, that’s all that’s left. Even the virgin ones are holding out for a Chad that commits. Why would you want to waste your time and money with a girl that’s fucked 5, 10, 20, ect men better than you?

The average man in a relationship now is dating a ugly chick, a fat chick or a mentally ill chick and a lot of guys are dating girls that are ugly, fat and mentally ill at the same time.

I realized it was a waste of time to even try when the girls I wanted to date (and got rejected by) are on anti-psychotic drugs. Why would I even waste my time with a psycho? Chad can pump and dump them, that’s all they are good for tbh.
TBH I don't know what I'd do on a date. I'd feel bored doing anything sober and talking to people is just exhausting. I'm sure I could have a good time with someone that is similar to myself but I don't think she exists.

TBH I don't know what I'd do on a date. I'd feel bored doing anything sober and talking to people is just exhausting. I'm sure I could have a good time with someone that is similar to myself but I don't think she exists.
You talk to her about whatever you feel like talking because you're alpha. After letting her know more about yourself bring her to your home where she will live from then on as your wife.
It's that simple bro.

You talk to her about whatever you feel like talking because you're alpha. After letting her know more about yourself bring her to your home where she will live from then on as your wife.
It's that simple bro.
Nike theory. "Just do it."

Nike theory. "Just do it."
Bro you have to take the initiative, girls don't like passive simps. Chad can scream "suck" and a woman will appear from out of nowhere get down on her knees and begin to please him.

Even if I was a 10/10 hyper-chad my personality alone is so fucked up and irredeemable that I would be incapable of any social contact with a roastie let alone DATING one Jesus... is this .co or an incel sub on reddit? I'm feeling like I've gone back in time here

Even if I was a 10/10 hyper-chad my personality alone is so fucked up and irredeemable that I would be incapable of any social contact with a roastie let alone DATING one Jesus... is this .co or an incel sub on reddit? I'm feeling like I've gone back in time here
Well, we aren’t Chad so we have to either pay for a warm hole or date and betabux one. That’s the only options we have if we want sex tbh.

Well, we aren’t Chad so we have to either pay for a warm hole or date and betabux one. That’s the only options we have if we want sex tbh.

Just kill me now and make it as painful as possible, I served myself up that suifuel sizzling hot just thinking about an alternate reality where I wasn't such a fuck up... END ME

Fuck it... Ok I'll take a Gook k-pop waifu so I can pop out a pack of ER's to do what they do best so I dont have to deal with any splashback.

No man women are made for pumping and dumping

Tbh iam 32 and i dont even mind betabuxxing for a loyal cute waifu. But all i get are ugly curry roasties with smelly vaginas.

Why wasn't I smart enough to come up with that... its over for retardcels
Being sarcastic? Your response is much more well thought out and elaborate than mine, but mine is catchier and hence cooler.

Being sarcastic? Your response is much more well thought out and elaborate than mine, but mine is catchier and hence cooler.

No I'm just super tired right now, pump and dump is infinitely more based than being a racetraitor even if you end up with your own ER out of the deal.

No, i honestly don't think there're actually any women left who i'd enjoy dating. Foids my age already lost their youthfull innocence, and are mostly very bitter people. Yet they still somehow belive that they're hot shit, despite being totally shallow, narcissistic, and spoiled. I'm convinced that the average foid who isn't taken yet, is a horrible person, i would't want to spend my time with. Pump and dumb seems to be the only logic option, too bad i'm too ugly to do that.

If I woke up as a handsome man, is love to date a sea girl. Just because they don't seem westernised and actually have self respect since people there are raised with discipline. Did u Gus know it's rude to use the phone on public transport in Japan? They got these manners and stuff

A girl that's nice, patience, and into video games.
Oh and of course not walrus shaped and not with the face of marilyn manson.

I think dating a girl like that, we would have a lot to talk about and have in common and get off on the right foot.
Never going to happen, though. None like that exist.

After knowing and seeing their true nature, I'd just treat them like shit ngl.

So, no. They'd have to worship me not the other way around.

Yes, if she's:

-Not fat
-Loves me
-Loyal
-Doesnt act like an animal.
-Does some form of fitness.
-Same religion
-Virgin

I think those a fair......

Realistically no.

But I'm still going to be equally bitter about never getting a choice.