Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there incels in Sweden?

J

joe_incel123

Officer
★★
Swedish people belong to the prettiest human race, the Nordics. These people are tall and beautiful.

Just watch Swedish series or movies, even the "ugly" people there would still be like 6/10 in central europe.

And Sweden has a lot of ethnic women in the cities. So you can still bang these if you don't get a blonde foid.

It's the most toxic feminist country in the world, but I guess you still have lots of opportunities to bang ethnic women.

Last edited:
If you are under 6'1 and have weak features it's over.

Bunch of immigrants in sweden that are incels. Plus I knew one swede cel back on braincels.

Bunch of immigrants in sweden that are incels. Plus I knew one swede cel back on braincels.

Okay, you are right. I wasn't clear enough. I meant the actualy white Swedish men.

They have a gender imbalance that is worse than that of fucking China. Sweden is one of incel capitals of Europe

Swedish people belong to the highest human race, the Nordics. These people are tall and beautiful.

Just watch Swedish series or movies, even the "ugly" people there would still be like 6/10 in central europe.

Yes, Swedish authorities noted relatively high traffic to incel boards from Sweden.

Note that 'ugly' people in any TV or movie are in reality of average attractiveness. This is called 'TV ugly'.

And Sweden has a lot of ethnic women in the cities. So you can still bang these if you don't get an aryan foid.

It's the most toxic feminist country in the world, but I guess you still have lots of opportunities to bang lower races.

Swedish society is incredibly PC, and the society has made extensive efforts to flatten all sort of inequalities and provide a generous social safety net. Foids have 0 reasons to date sub-5 men. 2nd generation Westernized ethnics are fucked as well - Nordic Chads poach their race's women and they are generally ignored by mayo foids. Unless they are straight up Chaddams.

Last edited:
I'm a somali refugee from Malmö. At least my hairline says so.

Okay, you are right. I wasn't clear enough. I meant the actualy white Swedish men.
There's always going to be a left side of the bell curve and that's what women hate. It doesn't matter that Scandinavians are tall af. 5ft9 might not be short by world standards but it's short in Sweden and that's all women need to view 5ft9 men as unmanly subhuman trash

Same thing with face.

The incels of sweden are prolly slightly more attractive than the incels of other countries but they're still fucked
Swedish society is incredibly PC, and the society has made extensive efforts to flatten all sort of inequalities and provide a generous social safety net. Foids have 0 reasons to date sub-5 men.
Yeah except the biggest inequalities which are looks based and gender based. Those are juuuuuuuuuuuuust fine. Rotten world

There's always going to be a left side of the bell curve and that's what women hate. It doesn't matter that Scandinavians are tall af. 5ft9 might not be short by world standards but it's short in Sweden and that's all women need to view 5ft9 men as unmanly subhuman trash

Same thing with face.

The incels of sweden are prolly slightly more attractive than the incels of other countries but they're still fucked

But they can still JBW on a high level I guess.

Swedish people can't be incel.

But they can still JBW on a high level I guess.
Not everyone has the money to do so. Besides Sweden taxes their people like crazy so good luck. And "just go to the other side of the world bro!!!" is really a stretch anyway. It's better than having no option but it's such a shitty consolation prize.
Swedish people can't be incel.
I know a scandinavian who's 5ft3 and who hit NW4 or 5 at the end of high school. Bad facial bones too. He's truecel af

The Swedish horse population is estimated to 355,500 horses (the Swedish Board of Agriculture, 2016), which amounts to 36 horses per 1,000 residents.

Vs

5.2 million men.

Jfl if you think Swedish men are fucking when they have 355500 horses.

I’d like to know if there are incels in Belarus.

With all the news that’ve been going on in there lately, I couldn’t help but notice how most of the women photographed by journalists are model tier, and how most of the men are...not so much.

With all the news that’ve been going on in there lately, I couldn’t help but notice how most of the women photographed by journalists are model tier, and how most of the men are...not so much.

Belarus is not bad for low tier normies. Foids are raised to be friendly to men and respect them. It's one of the least feminist countries with beautifule blondes. Also Minsk has more women than men.

Northern Slavic foids (Belarus, Estonia, etc.) can almost look like perfect Swedish. But just less feminist and poorer. I know an old man who had a video shop back in time, and in his pension he went to Belarus with his young girlfriend from there. He can live well from his pension there and has his beautiful blonde Belarus foid.

Minsk has more women than men.

Nice; people underestimate how important this is. Place seems kinda fascinating, I’d imagine it’s more tight-knit because of less tourism and less toxic than Western Europe.

What news?

There are incels in every part of the world.

What news?

Anti gov. protests; they arrested some alleged mercenary groups recently too. It seldom ever happens over there so I guess that’s why the news are covering it.

The actual Swedish men aren’t very likely to be incels. Germanic people in general, usually the nordics have better genes than other people. The only incels in Sweden would be the immigrants

The standards in sweden are way higher of course. It's like believing everyone is rich in norway, while living costs are 3x higher than rest of europe.

Yes, Nordics have even better chance at SEAmaxxing, but in their own country they to need to be top 20% at minimum

No, they are gods.

What an idiotic OP and responses. There was a study saying that Sweden has the highest concentration of male incels in the world. And @PPEcel confirmed that Sweden is the most overrepresented country of origin of users here answering his poll that he posted here.
They have a gender imbalance that is worse than that of fucking China. Sweden is one of incel capitals of Europe
There has been research done that shows that Nordic blond-haired women PREFER men that have dark features and dark/black hair.

Last edited:
In Nordic countries there are more chads and the women on average are 6/10 and not fat. That means every woman can fuck chads easily.

The ethnic women are mostly muslims so no chance.

What an idiotic OP and responses. There was a study saying that Sweden has the highest concentration of male incels in the world. And @PPEcel confirmed that Sweden is the most overrepresented country of origin of users here answering his poll that he posted here.

Yeah. Though I can't do that ever again, mods are pissed.

just because you don't see someone it doesn't necessarily mean he doesn't exist.Remember incels cope at home and barely go outside
The Swedish horse population is estimated to 355,500 horses (the Swedish Board of Agriculture, 2016), which amounts to 36 horses per 1,000 residents.

Vs

5.2 million men.

Jfl if you think Swedish men are fucking when they have 355500 horses.
:dafuckfeels: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Belarus is not bad for low tier normies. Foids are raised to be friendly to men and respect them. It's one of the least feminist countries with beautifule blondes. Also Minsk has more women than men.

Northern Slavic foids (Belarus, Estonia, etc.) can almost look like perfect Swedish. But just less feminist and poorer. I know an old man who had a video shop back in time, and in his pension he went to Belarus with his young girlfriend from there. He can live well from his pension there and has his beautiful blonde Belarus foid.
@Saudade

Massive cope thread. Sweden has one of the highest incel rates in the world.
More chads= more incels

You think i can compete with tall chads?

Swedish people belong to the prettiest human race, the Nordics. These people are tall and beautiful.

And Sweden has a lot of ethnic women in the cities. So you can still bang these if you don't get a blonde foid.

It's the most toxic feminist country in the world, but I guess you still have lots of opportunities to bang ethnic women.

Tenor 1

Yeah there’s a lot I think. Can’t name them from top of my head. @FinnCel might know

ethics can just refugeemaxx in Sweden

Yes, Swedish authorities noted relatively high traffic to incel boards from Sweden.

Note that 'ugly' people in any TV or movie are in reality of average attractiveness. This is called 'TV ugly'.
wasn't there some feminist politician in Sweden who suggested a ban (or something along those lines) on "importing" wives from the third world because of all the dudes running JBW in Asia? I vaguely remember hearing about it on braincels at some point

I’m not too sure about this tbh. I’ve never seen any of them with my own eyes.

“Ethnics slay in Sweden” is nothing more than a meme. I’ve met many deathnics in this community living in Scandinavia that have absolutely 0 hope. BBC is loved everywhere. UK, the States, Canada, etc. Doesn’t mean pajeet’s fortunes will change, let alone in a country that is essentially a chad factory, even more so than Australia

Everyone below 6 can be Incel. JBW doesn't work in Europe neither.

Yes there are incels here. Living in this country as an incel is absolute torture. This is probably the most feminist-infested country on earth. Literally every woman I know calls themselves feminists and many of them believe in shit like the "patriarchy" (even though we all know that women hold the real power). I just fucking hate this soy-infested cucked liberal hellhole so fucking much. I used to cope with the nationalistpill, but that stops working when you realize what disgusting degenerate "people" your countrymen are. Fuck this country!

A rather obtuse question, of course there is, both amongst the natives and immigrants.

Sweden is one of the world’s most hypergamous countries. Because of that, both a lot of ethnic and white men in Sweden are incels.

Nordics are pretty soy and feminine, idk where that tough viking image came from. Anglos are the quintessential slayers.

Yes there are incels here. Living in this country as an incel is absolute torture. This is probably the most feminist-infested country on earth. Literally every woman I know calls themselves feminists and many of them believe in shit like the "patriarchy" (even though we all know that women hold the real power). I just fucking hate this soy-infested cucked liberal hellhole so fucking much. I used to cope with the nationalistpill, but that stops working when you realize what disgusting degenerate "people" your countrymen are. Fuck this country!

I feel sorry for you.

I've seen youtubers interviewing Swedish people on the streets. Women act like men, men are fags, people are fucked up. Also I read an article about political correct snow removal. They first remove the snow from the sidewalks because they are mostly used by women. Also they banned men from some music festivals because they don't want to admit that there's a problem with specific ethnics raping women.

Yea, it is a nightmare, I can imagine.

Only thing I meant is from genetics. Scandinavians are the peak of the human race. But yea, it's a shame they fucked up their country to become a bloody hell.