Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there non-white versions of Stormfront?

B

Blackpill_Ideology

Banned
-
Are there websites like Stormfront, but not white supremacist? Are there even nigger supremacists? Or curries that think they are superior?

Show me the sites or maybe subreddits that are basically Stormfront for non-whites. I want to laugh at the copers.

Bumped in order to get you some replies.

There's definitely black supremacy (Black Panthers). I don't know about the others.

BLM, Twitter, Western Universities, Zimbabwe, and South Afreaka.

Gandhi was a curry supremacist. Kind of. Don't think he thought of whites as inferiors, but he wanted to use racial superiority as an excuse to conquer Afreaka.

Yes but they have like 100 members max :lul:

Blacks for Satan

But it's led by a foid priestess...
HP Shannon.

Basically any black forum is a black supremacist forum.

Don’t know any tbh

There’s black supremacy although not sure about Indian or Asian supremacy places.

Reddit
all cuckold forums

sorry dawg whites are superior at internet racism

There are comparable movements, but they don't have any basis or logic if you read them, so just come accross as gigacopes and anyone will laugh at them.

This pinot shit is the best cope I seen.

There is r/aznmasculinity, and there is some shit where noodlewhores pretend Kevin Nguyen is high value, oh and curries have one called RSS or something @chudur-budur @RREEEEEEEEE @Legendarywristcel can probably explain more.

What about the entire mainstream internet? Just because we don't give it a name doesn't make them any less blatantly anti-White.

There are comparable movements, but they don't have any basis or logic if you read them, so just come accross as gigacopes and anyone will laugh at them.

This pinot shit is the best cope I seen.

There is r/aznmasculinity, and there is some shit where noodlewhores pretend Kevin Nguyen is high value, oh and curries have one called RSS or something @chudur-budur @RREEEEEEEEE @Legendarywristcel can probably explain more.

RSS are radical hindus created to combat radical islam. Not sure its about racial superiority though.

black israelites (not to be confused with jews)

idk if shit like r/aznmasculinity counts because they don't want to take over the government or whatever they are just angry because people say they have micropenis

idk if shit like r/aznmasculinity counts because they don't want to take over the government or whatever they are just angry because people say they have micropenis
Thought they were angry at the world order valuing dimorphism mainly?

The interesting thing is, why do blacks see mulattos and other people mixed with them as black as well? Because you see the white supremacists of Stormfront and they’re not going to see a mixed-face person who has a white parent or grandparent as white because they know that their whiteness has been diluted.

And why do blacks promote race mixing so much. At the end of the day, miscegenation breeds out both ethnicities, and blacks are just going to introduce white “colonialist/imperialist” blood into their gene pool until there’s no longer a pure true African race.
I’ve encountered those people before. There’s a sect of them that believe different Black majority nationalities in the Caribbean and Latin America are descendants of the 12 tribes of Israel. I think their bullshit and just as racist if not more than the KKK.
Jealous of them because even after Spanish colonialism, they still kept their language.

Last edited:
Thought they were angry at the world order valuing dimorphism mainly?
the content of their sub really makes me think most of them are just insecure and have identity issues. if you go on alt right forums they're always talking about material and political shit like refugees and wage labor. if you look at the top posts on r/asianmasculinity they seem more focused on the personal and emotional side of race and identity, rather than any sort of political movement

occasionally they'll write some manifesto about like asian nationalism or whatever it's in english and the author doesn't speak their ethnic language so they can't translate it and no one who doesn't browse english speaking forums will ever read it