Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Are there people in your life who have specially hurt you?

incelerated

incelerated

It's all about luck, not looks
★★★★★
There are 3 people in my life, my father's mother and two sisters, that have destroyed my life. They are responsible for 90% of the mental illnesses that I have and why my life is the way that it is. This inescapable hell.

They should be grateful for the system that protects them so well because I swear, I swear, there is NOTHING I wouldn't do to these animals if I could. The amount of hurt these evil incarnates have caused me and the amount of rage I feel towards them cannot be described by words.

It's too hard and too long to explain the things they did but a lot of you guys understand what decades of humiliation and psychological hurt is and how it can ruin you. You are the only people who understand my rage and despair, that I've had to take their abuse for 30 years and smile back. That I can't do ANYTHING to retaliate because the clown world "justice" system only punishes physical crimes and those who psychologically torture you roam free living their happy lives.

I hope one day I will be able to bring justice to them. I really do.

It's too hard and too long to explain the things they did but a lot of you guys understand what decades of humiliation and psychological hurt is and how it can ruin you. You are the only people who understand my rage and despair, that I've had to take their abuse for 30 years and smile back. That I can't do ANYTHING to retaliate because the clown world "justice" system only punishes physical crimes and those who psychologically torture you roam free living their happy lives.
The "justice" system punishes those that psychologically torture others too but only if it's a situation where a man is the aggressor and the woman is a victim.

Mostly my mom, she did threatened me few times

Everyone in my life has hurt me at one point. Yes it’s something I actually keep track of.

I trust no one anymore