Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there satanists ?

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Im.
Im curious, am i only one satanist here?

hey can i ask you some questions about satanism

Oh I ve found bretheren
He's the kind that doesn't actual believe in God or Satan though. He's laveyan. I would assume that's what you meant anyway though.

He's the kind that doesn't actual believe in God or Satan though. He's laveyan. I would assume that's what you meant anyway though.
Im close to it. I also regard God and Satan as simbols.

First loss the OG Laveyan.

ok get ready because this is intense

1. what the point of being a satanist? is it just a 'phase'? or its more about taking a knee and be a slave to some demonic entity?
2. is it true that some celebrities are secret satanists? and if so then why
3. whats the deal with symbols and symbolism? i see more often than not that cultists communicate with symbols rather than words
4.can people actually get powerful and famous with the help of an entity?

1. what the point of being a satanist? is it just a 'phase'? or its more about taking a knee and be a slave to some demonic entity?
3. whats the deal with symbols and symbolism? i see more often than not that cultists communicate with symbols rather than words

I like it for intellectual masturbation purposes, nothing more

JFL if you legit call yourself a satanist. Sounds like wannabe edgy emo shit tbh.

Satan is nothing. There are more ancient and darker forces unknown to the vast majority of people that lurks around in other dimensions. The deity known as "satan" is a human concept, based on judeo christianity and it's teachings.

JFL if you legit call yourself a satanist. Sounds like wannabe edgy emo shit tbh.
99% of the time it is exactly this.
Laugh2

There are Satanists that will literally beat your ass for saying that. Either they beat your ass for saying that, or put a curse/hex on you.

There are Satanists that will literally beat your ass for saying that. Either they beat your ass for saying that, or put a curse/hex on you.
I’m literally shaking right now.

1 It is not a phase it is a belief system of solid and profound base. Also i have to notice that there are many satanic cults. I will speak of one of them to wich i belong
As for kneeling to entity ; we all experiance revere to things that are sacred to us.It is not slavery it is a revere and an adoration.
2 Some of them are. Most of them were enticed to satanism by La Vey. His teaching deserves some respect but it is still purile teaching; it is neatzshean philosophy wraped in the enticing form of mith.
My Satanism is defferent to LaVey's and it is older that his satanism.
3 It is very important to have arhetypical representation of your ideas. Ideas developed in that way can be experianced in dramatic ritualistic way wich helps us to live our truth not only think it.
4. Cult leaders can gain power but it is not mysterious power. It is a fraud . Psychological manipulation( Rarely relation between a cult leader and his acolytes can be genuine)
Satan is nothing. There are more ancient and darker forces unknown to the vast majority of people that lurks around in other dimensions. The deity known as "satan" is a human concept, based on judeo christianity and it's teachings.
Miths have no nationality they are universal.
And what is not human consept? Everything is human too human.

Last edited:
Oh boy another satanist. Are you LaVeyan or other type?

Message me if you have questions regarding LaVeyan satanism.
I don't care tbh. He has his own opinions that fine.

Stop hurting my feeling ER-SENPAI :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:feelshaha:

Last edited:
So you actually believe Satan is some sort of God that needs to be adored ? Are you ritualistic ?

So you actually believe Satan is some sort of God that needs to be adored ? Are you ritualistic ?
Once again : i regard it as a symbol.
All of us are ritualistic .Even our everyday life consists of conventional rituals wich we call etiquette. Wether we know or not but subconsciously we repeat trivial rituals everyday. All of us worship something.

Last edited:
Once again : i regard it as a symbol.
All of us are ritualistic .Even our everyday life consists of conventional rituals wich we call etiquette. Wether we know or not but subconsciously we repeat trivial rituals everyday. All of us worship something.
Repetitive tasks or customs aren't necessarily rituals as religions intend it to be though. I poo everyday but there's no notion of worship behind that for instance :feelskek: .

What do you mean by "symbol" though ?

Repetitive tasks or customs aren't necessarily rituals as religions intend it to be though. I poo everyday but there's no notion of worship behind that for instance :feelskek: .

What do you mean by "symbol" though ?
Not every repetetive behavior encludes religious experiance of cours. Ocd doesnt make you a priest
But the thing is that in order to acheave spirit elevating experiance you need some incentive If you found your incentive you would try to repeat its effect. In my case i just reread books that hepl me to achieve some kind of transendental experiance wich is very ritualistic behavior endeed.
As for symbol. I use it in Jungian sense as an arhetype.

I play diablo

also take my gay test bro

I fuck satan in the ass, just like allah, jesus, and prophet muhammad

What kinds of symbols? Please explain, I'm curious.
I speak for LaVeyan satanism. We don't believe in it, and we intentionally use it as a symbol. LaVey said:

"It's fun, it's accurate and it's productive".

By "fun" he probably meant it's fun to see shocked Christians. Also shock factor makes people think.
By "accurate" he meant that Satan and his character is an accurate representation of his beliefs.
I don't know what he meant with "productive" so I won't try to answer it.

Still, each Satanist is an individual and satanism is largely decentralized, thus I have heard about LaVeyans who believe in Satan as a living being. That's probably why LaVey referred to satan as a living being in his works, out of respect for those satanists.

I speak for LaVeyan satanism. We don't believe in it, and we intentionally use it as a symbol. LaVey said:

"It's fun, it's accurate and it's productive".

By "fun" he probably meant it's fun to see shocked Christians. Also shock factor makes people think.
By "accurate" he meant that Satan and his character is an accurate representation of his beliefs.
I don't know what he meant with "productive" so I won't try to answer it.

Still, each Satanist is an individual and satanism is largely decentralized, thus I have heard about LaVeyans who believe in Satan as a living being. That's probably why LaVey referred to satan as a living being in his works, out of respect for those satanists.
Based.

Autism.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
In the navy Seals, I used to have a nickname "Blackout".

I have 300+ confirmed kills with a pocket knife and I don't remember one of them.

In the navy Seals, I used to have a nickname "Blackout".

I have 300+ confirmed kills with a pocket knife and I don't remember one of them.
What

I think that by productivity LaVey meant that ideas wraped in symbols have more suggestive power that just philosophical consepts.

2019 and people still believe in religion, do you believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny too?

2019 and people still believe in religion, do you believe in the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny too?
Rationaly atheism is right but psychologicaly atheism is wrong. No matter how much you are atheistic your psyche will never be free from religious influence . And atheists also have their own deity they call it " Science". And i have to add that ive never encountered such outrages biggots as atheists. They are profoundly religious in worshiping their science and their dull " facts" .

What the fuck are you even talking about!!?? Of course facts trumps over the imaginary man in the sky. Religion is a mental illness.

What the fuck are you even talking about!!?? Of course facts trumps over the imaginary man in the sky. Religion is a mental illness.
Look at your enlightened era of science it is sick it is decadent and dead to the core.
While religion during centuries has inspired mankind to build the magnifiscent edifies of culture.
What if Dante Michelangelo and Shakespeare were incipid atheists as you?
Nothing good can come out of your incipid vapid inane atheism and out of your generatiin of enlightened morons.
If you want to be fair and objective you have to admit that you can not get rid of religious experiance because it is hard drived in our psyche. And once again your atheism is the form of religion as well.

Look at your enlightened era of science it is sick it is decadent and dead to the core.
While religion during centuries has inspired mankind to build the magnifiscent edifies of culture.
What if Dante Michelangelo and Shakespeare were incipid atheists as you?
Nothing good can come out of your incipid vapid inane atheism and out of your generatiin of enlightened morons.
If you want to be fair and objective you have to admit that you can not get rid of religious experiance because it is hard drived in our psyche. And once again your atheism is the form of religion as well.
It is you who keeps talking about science I haven´t mentioned it at all. quite frankly science is full of bullshit too like the big bang that is just as stupid as religion and how many times haven´t we heard about how history have to be rewritten because of new scientific discoveries so it isn´t 100% full proof I am just saying religion is fucking stupid and everyone who beliefs in it is a mindless brainwashed sheep it´s like a grown up who still believes in Santa Claus.

We believe in these imaginary characters as children but when we grow up we learn it was all just imaginary characters but with religion children are brainwashed from birth to believe that a God is real and children will believe anything you tell them. There are so many things children aren´t allowed to because of their age but apparently brainwashing them to believe there is a God in the sky who determine whether they go to heaven or hell is fucking insane and is child abuse in my eyes, have you ever watched Jesus Camp? These children really believe in anything the adults tell them and why wouldn´t they, they are after all adult I seriously don´t understand how it´s legal for children to be brainwashed to believe in religion.

It is you who keeps talking about science I haven´t mentioned it at all. quite frankly science is full of bullshit too like the big bang that is just as stupid as religion and how many times haven´t we heard about how history have to be rewritten because of new scientific discoveries so it isn´t 100% full proof I am just saying religion is fucking stupid and everyone who beliefs in it is a mindless brainwashed sheep it´s like a grown up who still believes in Santa Claus.

We believe in these imaginary characters as children but when we grow up we learn it was all just imaginary characters but with religion children are brainwashed from birth to believe that a God is real and children will believe anything you tell them. There are so many things children aren´t allowed to because of their age but apparently brainwashing them to believe there is a God in the sky who determine whether they go to heaven or hell is fucking insane and is child abuse in my eyes, have you ever watched Jesus Camp? These children really believe in anything the adults tell them and why wouldn´t they, they are after all adult I seriously don´t understand how it´s legal for children to be brainwashed to believe in religion.
credo quia absurdum