Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are there satanists ?

I fuck satan in the ass, just like allah, jesus, and prophet muhammad
JFL at fucking satan instead of Lilith.

tbhtbh

Not every repetetive behavior encludes religious experiance of cours. Ocd doesnt make you a priest
But the thing is that in order to acheave spirit elevating experiance you need some incentive If you found your incentive you would try to repeat its effect. In my case i just reread books that hepl me to achieve some kind of transendental experiance wich is very ritualistic behavior endeed.
As for symbol. I use it in Jungian sense as an arhetype.

The only reason I got interested in satanism some times ago is for its degenerate fetish community fond of latex and BDSM. The rest is kinda cucked since it just replaces the figure of the god father by the edgy cool Satan bad guy. Though it can help to elaborate abusive relationships with stupid goth chicks with daddy issues. :feelshmm:

Psychologically I don't really need a god, so I can't really comprehend why would anyone. As long as it makes business profitable for sects and religious groups though ... I do think we should consider guru maXxing as a very legit efficient way of ascension tbh.

However, I relate a bit with the part about books. Reading religious stuffs is kinda soothing. It often depicts a very simple world, in repetitive forms and structure of stories that always have very predictable moral outcomes. It's the no-brainer of literature in a sense.

tbhtbh

The only reason I got interested in satanism some times ago is for its degenerate fetish community fond of latex and BDSM. The rest is kinda cucked since it just replaces the figure of the god father by the edgy cool Satan bad guy. Though it can help to elaborate abusive relationships with stupid goth chicks with daddy issues. :feelshmm:

Psychologically I don't really need a god, so I can't really comprehend why would anyone. As long as it makes business profitable for sects and religious groups though ... I do think we should consider guru maXxing as a very legit efficient way of ascension tbh.

However, I relate a bit with the part about books. Reading religious stuffs is kinda soothing. It often depicts a very simple world, in repetitive forms and structure of stories that always have very predictable moral outcomes. It's the no-brainer of literature in a sense.
I dont read religious books. I read Byron Shopenhauer Baudelaire and Ligotti . To me these books are sacred in a sense that they give me sense of trancendence.
As for " simple" " soothing" depiction of the world.. Do you realy think that shity moronic human life is complicated? Life of human is simple as fuck. There is nothing difficult about it at all. Life is pigsty

I dont read religious books. I read Byron Shopenhauer Baudelaire and Ligotti
You can read both. I like contrasts, and sometimes strange far fetched convergences appearing between different styles.

Do you realy think that shity moronic human life is complicated?
If it wasn't complicated we wouldn't be posting shit on this forum to begin with.

You can read both. I like contrasts, and sometimes strange far fetched convergences appearing between different styles.

If it wasn't complicated we wouldn't be posting shit on this forum to begin with.
Our shit is not complicated. Bad look bad look and once again bad look. That is it.

I dont care about nuances. They are not relevant.
I don't care about nuance either tbh. That being said, real religions always were more relevant than some autistic satanic delirium.

I don't care about nuance either tbh. That being said, real religions always were more relevant than some autistic satanic delirium.
All religions were concieved by autistic delirium of prophets . In early stages every religion consited of banch of delirious weirdos. You should have known it Monferfuck .

Come fight me in Nashville after I turn my bloodwork in, punk faggot.
You live in such shithole? Shut up once again little stinky faggot. I fucked your shity nashville .

All religions were concieved by autistic delirium of prophets . In early stages every religion consited of banch of delirious weirdos. You should have known it Monferfuck .
I know. That's why I'm advocating for gurumaXxing. It's the easiest way to take money from stupid fucks and put social darwinism in practice. "Just buy more LaVey satanic bible boyos, definitely not a lazy copypasta from Nietzsche, guaranteed". :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Fuck no! I am a man of God! Just know that the burden of inceldom is put on you by the followers of satan themselves.

I know. That's why I'm advocating for gurumaXxing. It's the easiest way to take money from stupid fucks and put social darwinism in practice. "Just buy more LaVey satanic bible boyos, definitely not a lazy copypasta from Nietzsche, guaranteed". :feelshaha::feelsokman:
Infortunately i dont need money

I ll find no doubt. It was funny to talk to you Henry de Motherfuck :feelskek:
And you pretended you were well versed in literature. Never began for phoneycels ...

Gnosis is cooler.

Hail satan, but i find larping as a muslim to be more offensive

I have few questions:
1 Why satanists are always ugly weirdomaxed dudes?
2 As a satanist, can you have access to foid indoctrinated cultists? I mean, this satanmaxing strategy is working for you or it's another cope?
3 As a satanist do you have to perform rituals or you can just call yourself one of them without having to demonstrate anything?
The only reason I got interested in satanism some times ago is for its degenerate fetish community fond of latex and BDSM. The rest is kinda cucked since it just replaces the figure of the god father by the edgy cool Satan bad guy. Though it can help to elaborate abusive relationships with stupid goth chicks with daddy issues.
And? What have you discovered?

I was interested in satanism for the same reason. I saw this video:
with a becky talking about her bullshit cult, so I started doing my researches, but the whole satanism BS looked like a cope for ugly men.

What about this BDSM goth fetishized satanism thing? It is a legit ascension strategy for uglies?

Last edited:
What about this BDSM goth fetishized satanism thing? It is a legit ascension strategy for uglies?
I don't think it's a legit ascension strategy. It's just like partner-swapping, you need some bargaining chip (a foid) to access the club. And you rarely see good looking prime JB foids in those kind of dirty stuffs. It's a good place to find landwhales though. They dig the "alternative gurl" universe (as they can't dig the "good looking girl" one lol) to find some rare pure aryan Chad looking like both a vampire and Christian Grey in order to fullfil their stupid "50 shades" type of fantasy.

If you're a sub8 mexicancel with $23 on your bank account (don't know why I took this example but you get my point), there might be more efficient and saner ways to ascend tbh.