Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are there serial killers who were confirmed incels?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I have the impression that all serial killers were sex havers, even the ones who were not specially good looking. Also the Dark Triad is scientifically confirmed to be attractive to women. Is there any serial killer who was a confirmed incel? I am not talking about shooters aka spree killers because we all know there are a few of them who are incels.

All serial killers are sex havers

richard ramirez xd
srs tho john wayne gacy and david berkowitz probably

The ugly ones of course

Dark Triad is legitimate to ascend, an incel that, instead of posting in incel forums, spends his days intimidating the chads with killing or poisoning them, it is very likely that he has sex.

Serial killing, mass shooting etc are all copes for incel men. I'll soon make a post about it.

Edmund kemper

I have the impression that all serial killers were sex havers, even the ones who were not specially good looking. Also the Dark Triad is scientifically confirmed to be attractive to women. Is there any serial killer who was a confirmed incel? I am not talking about shooters aka spree killers because we all know there are a few of them who are incels.
Jack the ripper was probably one, the fact that he only targeted foids and prostitutes says a lot.

Like identifying as incels? Don't think so

Toilets love dark triad men. All serial killers are slayers. Just become a serial killer theory

@Edmund_Kemper

I've always felt like Dahmer could have been a closet incel, getting stood up by girls his whole life, and using homosexuality as a way to cope

Dark Triad is legitimate to ascend, an incel that, instead of posting in incel forums, spends his days intimidating the chads with killing or poisoning them, it is very likely that he has sex.
dark triad incel = "creep" and "serial killer/pedophile vibes!! stay away from the weirdo!" to most normies though. Dark triad is only seen as good in Chads and Chad lites.
good example tbh. I can't think of an example of him ever having sex or even courting a woman.

@outherebrothers is a talentcel/mosaiccel who knows a lot about this subject
he can probably give you an answer, OP