Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Are these /ourguys/?

Brutally ignored. But look at the name of the band as well as the lyrics, definitely written by an incel.

Every day seems to drone
Longer and longer, darker and much darker
More than the last

I’m fighting to stay
But I fear that I am losing the fight of my life

Fuck

Something isn’t right
And I’m stuck in my head
Living with dread
Wishing I was dead

No

Something isn’t fine
I’m just stuck with this dread
And now I suffer

Go

Every day seems to drone
Darker and darker
Longer and much Longer
More than the last

I’m fighting to stay
But I fear that I am losing the fight of my life

I have now become a memory of who I used to be
Is there still saving me
Is there still saving me
Is there still saving me

No, what’s wrong with my head
Can’t feel anymore
What’s it like to live
Without the constant dread
I can’t make sense of this
Can I get rid of this
What’s it like to live
With so much bliss

Something isn’t right
And I’m stuck in my head
Living with dread
Wishing I was dead

No

Something isn’t fine
I’m just stuck with this dread
And I, I want release

At what point does it change
When does it get any better
Will I ever make it through to the fucking end

What
Come on

I’m drowning while those I love are still breathing

Is there still saving me
Is there still saving me
Is there still saving me
Is there still saving me
Is there still saving me
Is there still saving me

Ugh

Just my type of jam. Many thanks for this.

Is this music halal?

sorry you got no replies :cryfeels:
seems like a good song
Where can I find the full version?

I have not listened, but I was drawn to the name, then I checked out the lyrics of the very first song I posted.. JFL. Sounds like it was written by a truecel.
Yeah, lots of suffering and darkness. I don’t quite understand this line tbh “I’m drowning while those I love are still breathing”

trucel core
eggman is also kino incel music

anything that is out for the public is normalfag tier imo

View attachment 222252
Just my type of jam. Many thanks for this.
Glad you like it. Unfortunately I am not a fan of the singing but I like the instrumentals.

Is this music halal?
People say that music isn't halal but music has helped me through tough times so I don't care.

sorry you got no replies :cryfeels:
seems like a good song
Where can I find the full version?
It's on bandcamp, bro. Unfortunately the lyrics are the only good thing about this band. Wish they could get a better singer.

Yeah, lots of suffering and darkness. I don’t quite understand this line tbh “I’m drowning while those I love are still breathing”
No clue either tbh.

this song was definitely written by an incel
Jfl, definitely.

trucel core
eggman is also kino incel music
trucel song
Jfl at truecel music.
I listened to it :feelsEhh:
Thoughts?

ngl did not actually listen to it
OK just listened to it for real and it is really good, reminds me of Gojira, really nice stuff
I wish it had better vocals. For me, if I don't like the vocals, I won't listen to it.

I approve. Sounds like drop D or drop C tuning with active pickups on a high gain amp but I could be wrong.

Based and blackpilled. Glad to see curries listening to metal.

I approve. Sounds like drop D or drop C tuning with active pickups on a high gain amp but I could be wrong.

Based and blackpilled. Glad to see curries listening to metal.
I don't like it, tbh. What do you think of this song?

I don't like it, tbh. What do you think of this song?

Very modern sounding. Not my cup of tea but mogs a lot of metal out there today. I kind of liked part of the chorus guitar melody with the two guitar tracks on top of each other. I would have added a third track at that point. It's hard for me to get into a lot of drop tuned metal songs unless there is a very melodic lead. Most of the drop tuned stuff I listen to is only dropped down to E flat.

dont mind me im just here to postmaxx

Pretty gud.
Though I personally prefer rustycage.

He's not an incel, but he's blackpilled.

Very modern sounding. Not my cup of tea but mogs a lot of metal out there today. I kind of liked part of the chorus guitar melody with the two guitar tracks on top of each other. I would have added a third track at that point. It's hard for me to get into a lot of drop tuned metal songs unless there is a very melodic lead. Most of the drop tuned stuff I listen to is only dropped down to E flat.
It's from 2013, so relatively recent. I discovered them in 2014. What kind of bands do you enjoy, then? I personally love metalcore and in the past I was into nu-metal and even deathcore. I stay away from power metal bands and atmospheric black metal kind of stuff because those musicians are hella racist and I don't want to support them as a brown Islamic guy. Some of the heavier bands that I like are: Deftones, Parkway Drive, Norma Jean, Glassjaw, Finch, The Chariot, et cetera.

It's from 2013, so relatively recent. I discovered them in 2014. What kind of bands do you enjoy, then? I personally love metalcore and in the past I was into nu-metal and even deathcore. I stay away from power metal bands and atmospheric black metal kind of stuff because those musicians are hella racist and I don't want to support them as a brown Islamic guy. Some of the heavier bands that I like are: Deftones, Parkway Drive, Norma Jean, Glassjaw, Finch, The Chariot, et cetera.
Most of the music I listen to is from the 60's-early 2000's. I listen to psychedelic, blues, progressive, 70's jazz, funk, Kraut, shoegaze, neo-psychedelic, nu-metal, instrumental... anything with a lot of emotion behind the guitar, bass, or drums. Miles Davis, especially his "Aghata" album, Robin Trower, Frank Zappa, Frank Marino, James Brown and The JB's, Yes, John Coltrane, Ride, King's X, System of a Down, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Zarathustra, Dzyan, Parliament/Funkadelic... anything with guitar that I like. Most of the metal I like is from the 80's and 90's but not the hair metal shit, the "good three" Metallica albums, Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, ect.

I mainly like old stuff though...

I kind of have black boomer taste ngl..

Most of the music I listen to is from the 60's-early 2000's. I listen to psychedelic, blues, progressive, 70's jazz, funk, Kraut, shoegaze, neo-psychedelic, nu-metal, instrumental... anything with a lot of emotion behind the guitar, bass, or drums. Miles Davis, especially his "Aghata" album, Robin Trower, Frank Zappa, Frank Marino, James Brown and The JB's, Yes, John Coltrane, Ride, King's X, System of a Down, Brian Jonestown Massacre, Zarathustra, Dzyan, Parliament/Funkadelic... anything with guitar that I like. Most of the metal I like is from the 80's and 90's but not the hair metal shit, the "good three" Metallica albums, Iron Maiden, Lamb of God, ect.

I mainly like old stuff though...

I kind of have black boomer taste ngl..

Interesting. Out of all the genres you mentioned, I only like shoegaze. I think dream pop and synthwave may be up your alley as well. For shoegaze, I suggest Whirr. For dream pop, I suggest Beach House and for synthwave, I suggest The Weeknd's Blinding Lights (the track). Even though the last mentioned artist is an R&B singer loved by normies, that track is heavily influenced by synthwave and it is actually good. Give the bands I named a shot and let me know what you think.

Interesting. Out of all the genres you mentioned, I only like shoegaze. I think dream pop and synthwave may be up your alley as well. For shoegaze, I suggest Whirr. For dream pop, I suggest Beach House and for synthwave, I suggest The Weeknd's Blinding Lights (the track). Even though the last mentioned artist is an R&B singer loved by normies, that track is heavily influenced by synthwave and it is actually good. Give the bands I named a shot and let me know what you think.
I will. I actually like dream pop and synthwave a lot. Some of the shoegaze I listen to is the the grey zone between shoegaze and dream pop. The rig of my ampsim is trying to achieve the whirling, stereo chorus, and perfectly fuzzed sounds of the British 90's. I like Whirr, I'll check out the bands you mentioned in this comment and the last with my NEET afternoon(pseudo-morning) coffee.

I don't like it too much tbh

I will. I actually like dream pop and synthwave a lot. Some of the shoegaze I listen to is the the grey zone between shoegaze and dream pop. The rig of my ampsim is trying to achieve the whirling, stereo chorus, and perfectly fuzzed sounds of the British 90's. I like Whirr, I'll check out the bands you mentioned in this comment and the last with my NEET afternoon(pseudo-morning) coffee.
Yeah, these genres kind of overlap with each other. I have no idea about how music instruments work and all that. First I focus on the sound of the instrumentals, then the voice. Afterwards lyrics. If I do not like it then I usually do not listen to it.

Yeah, these genres kind of overlap with each other. I have no idea about how music instruments work and all that. First I focus on the sound of the instrumentals, then the voice. Afterwards lyrics. If I do not like it then I usually do not listen to it.
With modern metal at least, it's not too complicated. Drop the E string of the guitar to D or C, and just chug on it with the gain, lows and mids all the way up on the amp and a bit of delay. I focus on the same things in the same order, instrumentals, vocals, lyrics.

One thing I've noticed is that modern "rock" all sounds like iPhone commercials. It's all a bunch of computer hand clapping effects and pitch corrected soyboys singing "oh, oh-uh-oh oh h oh oh" type shit. Imagine Dragons for example, I'd rather listen IT posts on audioboom than them.

With modern metal at least, it's not too complicated. Drop the E string of the guitar to D or C, and just chug on it with the gain, lows and mids all the way up on the amp and a bit of delay. I focus on the same things in the same order, instrumentals, vocals, lyrics.

One thing I've noticed is that modern "rock" all sounds like iPhone commercials. It's all a bunch of computer hand clapping effects and pitch corrected soyboys singing "oh, oh-uh-oh oh h oh oh" type shit. Imagine Dragons for example, I'd rather listen IT posts on audioboom than them.
All you wrote is mumbo jumbo to me bro. I had music lessons in high school but I failed them badly. So yeah. Anyway did you have time to check those songs out?

All you wrote is mumbo jumbo to me bro. I had music lessons in high school but I failed them badly. So yeah. Anyway did you have time to check those songs out?
Been listening to Beach House for a bit, good feels. I want to look up some tabs by them later because they have some catchy chords. I'll check out the heavier when the sun goes down.

Been listening to Beach House for a bit, good feels. I want to look up some tabs by them later because they have some catchy chords. I'll check out the heavier when the sun goes down.
Yeah I like Beach House. I like a lot of dream pop but I don't listen much. I really should though. Did you get a chance to listen to the other song?