Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are things as bad in Europe as they are in USA, Japan, Australia, Canada, etc?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Just as the title says, is the clown world as obvious in Europe as it is in some other lost-cause-type-of-places? Is the 20-80% ratio real there too? Do incels have it as bad? I guess it may vary from place to place. What are your opinions/experiences?

uk is pretty bad idk about the rest of the hemisphere

It's bad literally anywhere tbh

There’s a lot of eurocels on here but idk what it’s like over there it seems so foreign

Uk
worse
Lol
I think UK and germany has the worst immigrant problem, then france, then Sweden, then norway, italy, netherlands and so on. The UK has both such a high population density and visibly subhuman working class unlike the other germanic countries. UK is a net importer of food by far and most would starve to death easily. My condolences.

Things are bad in Japan only for Asians lmao. It's one of the best places to be if you're tall, white and light complexion

2010 was a turning point, it got significantly worse after it.

Places that are well developed and have nice weather (LA, Sydney etc.) are the worst suifuel IMO due to gigastacies being everywhere dressed in very little clothing.

London is the very definition of suifuel
@PPEcel thoughts?

Things in Europe are the worst in the world ngl

Europe has been destroyed by feminism, globalism and immigration

it's pretty fucking bad that's for sure

lithuania (separatist part of Russia) is shithole, but still less of shithole than USA

Der gew world odor stinks.

I say just look at birth rates. The lower they are the more hypergamy you can expect. Germany's are 1.5 which is pretty damn low but Italy's birth rate is like 1.3. So yeah there is little fucking happening in Europe. Almost as bad as Japan and South Korea. I myself am in Europe and I'd say it's pretty bad. Very few couples and if there are any walking around it's usually fairly above average male + a whatever female. I estimate 40% of young guys are incel, some mid-tier - high-tier still get to fuck here and there, but overall Europe is a hypergamous hell hole. I'd actually not be surprised if Europe is more hypergamous than the US because here people are generally speaking less religious and more "progressive". There is not really any cultural value that keeps foids from thotting and Chads from slaying. We don't have a conservative majority. They can do whatever they want, in Europe the dating market is virtually completely liberated. Shit is fucked. Even conservative muslim immigrants are being turned into bitches within a few years. You see young arabic females caked in make-up and wearing skinny jeans all the time, no one does anything against it.

its the worst in europe lmao

It's bad fucking everywhere tbh.

Where is it that is any good?

yes,it's over everywhere else.you can moneymaxx and find a girl in a third world country and that's it.you will most likely get cucked but hey it's something.marry her before sex

Western Europe is just as bad, and in some parts worse. EE is next, along with Asia, then the rest of the world.

Hard to imagine a place worse than fucking LA

Uk isnt bad tho

since 2001 white population has increased by 1 million, we got 800k+ polish and the women marry at a 50% with white british men
London is bad because its got to many men and everyone is poor because house price, up north is decent except chavs

Spain, worst feminist laws that I know of the entire planet.

Also toilets are the worst of the worst. This place is cucked and fucked up beyond repair. Im sure.
I'd actually not be surprised if Europe is more hypergamous than the US because here people are generally speaking less religious and more "progressive". There is not really any cultural value that keeps foids from thotting and Chads from slaying. We don't have a conservative majority. They can do whatever they want, in Europe the dating market is virtually completely liberated. Shit is fucked. Even conservative muslim immigrants are being turned into bitches within a few years. You see young arabic females caked in make-up and wearing skinny jeans all the time, no one does anything against it.
Can confirm as I see it with my own eyes
Places that are well developed and have nice weather (LA, Sydney etc.) are the worst suifuel IMO due to gigastacies being everywhere dressed in very little clothing.
then imagine fucking Spain man, hot weather more than half of the year
its the worst in europe lmao
the feminist have even more control of the institutions as the european union funds them on top of the UN allready. Europe is fucked up

Last edited: