Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Are tinder matches the biggest cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
If you don't get laid from your tinder matches, what good are they? i'd say they are useless. they are the equivalent of PUA "IOIs". (aka they mean nothing)

yeah, its cope. matches mean nothing

matches mean nothing
Match

too soon

well , if you get a date with her it means at least something .
It means you fulfill the basic minimum looks requirement ,
and if shes just faking it for a free meal or some shit , you can seee that by the way she acts .

going on unsucessful dates just means you are at least normie tier in looks .
Females won't even go on a date with an incel cause they are too afraid of the social repercussions of being seen with a sub 3 .

troll thread btw i get it , but IOIs are actually a good indicator and you can easily tell if a foid is faking it .

No, not a cope. Getting matches on dating apps means you are not at least hideous. You might be a normie.

Also dating apps are extremely tough,

1. Competition is extremely high. Hundreds of men (even some chads) will line up for a 3/10 400lb lardbeast single mother with kids.

2. A 3/10 400lb landwhale has 100+ likes and 50+ DMs (even from chads) in a couple of days after opening her first account. Even if she wants to talk to you, she won't be able to find you in the long list of DMs after a week. Therefore she will contact only the guys with strong possibility of a relationship.

3. Meeting strangers over some dating app is risky (no matter how much of a whore she is), there is always some risk. Foids don't like risky things. So they will do lots of calculations before proceeding.

Getting Tinder matches (NOT BOTS) = fakecel

If you don't get laid from your tinder matches, what good are they? i'd say they are useless. they are the equivalent of PUA "IOIs". (aka they mean nothing)
Surely it means your looks pre- qualify? That's not a cope

Is having sex with your FWB the biggest cope?

cry more faggot. lol @ believing anything besides looks matter on tinder
you're the one who has been shitting up the forum with these whiny threads ever since you got unbanned. tbh you are the biggest meme user on this site and we both know it's only a matter of time until you get banned like de geso

you're the one who has been shitting up the forum with these whiny threads ever since you got unbanned. tbh you are the biggest meme user on this site and we both know it's only a matter of time until you get banned like de geso
keep coping buddy boyo. I requested my ban, i didn't post gay shit like de geso, and I don't have 17 slays
ye , but IOIs are still a good indicator tho
i thought you said IOIs are BS

elab on what faking it means. as far as i'm concerned ioi's are pua bs
sometimes foid fake IOis to ugly guys to manipulate them and get what they want ,
but you can tell by her body language and stuff .

Just observe foids talking to Chad in rl , you will know what i mean .

sometimes foid fake IOis to ugly guys to manipulate them and get what they want ,
but you can tell by her body language and stuff .

Just observe foids talking to Chad in rl , you will know what i mean .
i see

but you have to admit that tinder matches in no way guarantees sex

Next thread by OP

" Fkin foids once in 6 months still makes you incel. You coping if you think otherwise"

nice strawman coper

It seems like that's where you're going with your posts. Tinder matches are in some way representative of your potential to get sex, provided you're not just matching with whales.

A guy with 50 tinder matches and a guy with 2 landwhale matches are not in the same league ( even if both are virgins)

It seems like that's where you're going with your posts. Tinder matches are in some way representative of your potential to get sex, provided you're not just matching with whales.

A guy with 50 tinder matches and a guy with 2 landwhale matches are not in the same league ( even if both are virgins)
actually they are in the same league

two minor league baseball players, even if one is slightly better than the other, are still in the same league

keep coping

actually they are in the same league

two minor league baseball players, even if one is slightly better than the other, are still in the same league

keep coping

A guy who's getting 50 matches has a higher chance of getting laid than the one who has 2 matches.

You seem to think it's all or nothing. That's not how it works.

A guy who's getting 50 matches has a higher chance of getting laid than the one who has 2 matches.

You seem to think it's all or nothing. That's not how it works.
a guy who's getting 50 matches and not getting his dick wet and a guy who gets two matches and doesn't get his dick wet

are both not getting their dick wet

"but chad gets tons of matches"

and chad gets his dick wet, and so does chadlite with sub 5 foids

that's the only thing that matters

this is a simple logical conclusion and OP is aware of this, all his recent threads are just humble brags

this is a simple logical conclusion and OP is aware of this, all his recent threads are just humble brags
my other thread where I mentioned having acne scars was a humble brag?

a guy who's getting 50 matches and not getting his dick wet and a guy who gets two matches and doesn't get his dick wet

are both not getting their dick wet

"but chad gets tons of matches"

and chad gets his dick wet, and so does chadlite with sub 5 foids

that's the only thing that matters

No it doesnt. If you have high standards and are unwilling to go for fit ethnic foids or fit white foids with sub5 faces, then you might still not get your dick wet but i wouldnt call you an incel.

A lot of morons over here have high standards and are quite delusional about their SMV.

No it doesnt. If you have high standards and are unwilling to go for fit ethnic foids or fit white foids with sub5 faces, then you might still not get your dick wet but i wouldnt call you an incel.

A lot of morons over here have high standards and are quite delusional about their SMV.
well de geso got banned so who else do you have in mind?

well de geso got banned so who else do you have in mind?

Geso got banned coz of his gay posts. I never once reported him. But i did have many arguments with him on the irony of claiming inceldom when one has extremely high standards.

normies do get becky's you delusional basement dweller
no they don't you moron. How do incels exist then? The reason incels exist is because normies have to dumpster dive and fuck the looksmatches of incels

seriously are you retarded? this is simple fucking logic
Geso got banned coz of his gay posts. I never once reported him. But i did have many arguments with him on the irony of claiming inceldom when one has extremely high standards.
who besides him though?

who besides him though?

I dont want to point fingers at anyone without knowing their full situation. This much i know; there are a good number of autists on here who would get laid if they were NT. We also have some standardcels/volcels (the self hating ethnic men who refuse to date their own race are the worst of the lot)

I dont want to point fingers at anyone without knowing their full situation. This much i know; there are a good number of autists on here who would get laid if they were NT. We also have some standardcels/volcels (the self hating ethnic men who refuse to date their own race are the worst of the lot)
well the autists (as in the legit ones) can't be blamed can they?

and there are ethnics who only want white girls? :dafuckfeels:what the fuck

no they don't you moron. How do incels exist then? The reason incels exist is because normies have to dumpster dive and fuck the looksmatches of incels

seriously are you retarded? this is simple fucking logic
ok, cope more

true, but autism is very rare (less than 2%).

there are more chads than there are autists

Borderline autism is very common. These guys would technically fail the autism test but not my much.

ok, cope more
lol, you have no response. you saw one normie with his girlfriend at the mall and you think every normie gets a becky just for existing

nevermind all the fat chicks who are dating skinny dudes

just lol if you think normies are doing a-ok. inceldom is skyrocketing and normies are fighting for scraps

lol, you have no response. you saw one normie with his girlfriend at the mall and you think every normie gets a becky just for existing

nevermind all the fat chicks who are dating skinny dudes

just lol if you think normies are doing a-ok. inceldom is skyrocketing and normies are fighting for scraps
not saying a-ok but normies are able get gf's, simple as that.
i walk around for hours in a big city, im very observant and i see normies with gfs, of course they are always taller than the foid. i also see an enormous amount of white men with asian women.