Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Are Trannies Mentally ill?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

Are they?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I just Somehow found myself at a place called r/transtimelines and holy fuck what a cesspool. The sheer amount of people playing dress up is astounding, as is the radical change these "people" undergo. If I had to choose one word, it would be disturbing.

This world has cancer if this is becoming acceptable

yep they deserve to be mocked and shamed into suicide for their degeneracy.

I feel bad for trannies sometimes. Imagine being mentally ill (not your choice), you then make a bunch of rash decisions and fuck up your body and brain even more. All because society allows the patient to cure their own illness? I do believe there are ways to help transgender people deal with their feelings, but society should take a responsibilty in helping them.

Maybe if even after all that, somehow some of them wanted to transition, and they had a very low depression, suicide, and rate of regret. Maybe then it would be fine. But society needs to be able to find out how to help them first.

Im thinking so
Ruqqus thePuck

Source:https://ruqqus.com/+ITcelTears

Last edited:
Imagine thinking that a person that cuts their dick off, has a huge infected hole between their legs and crudely dresses like a woman is sane. This is your mind on liberalism.

Mentally ill trannies

Reading trangender son suicide note

I feel bad for trannies sometimes. Imagine being mentally ill (not your choice), you then make a bunch of rash decisions and fuck up your body and brain even more. All because society allows the patient to cure their own illness? I do believe there are ways to help transgender people deal with their feelings, but society should take a responsibilty in helping them.

Maybe if even after all that, somehow some of them wanted to transition, and they had a very low depression, suicide, and rate of regret. Maybe then it would be fine. But society needs to be able to find out how to help them first.

what do you think society should do with our tax money to help trannies, in your opinion?

No shit they’re ill. Any moron who says otherwise is wrong. If trans aren’t mentally ill then that means they are literally a girl trapped in a man’s body. Which they fucking aren’t. Obviously.

How is that even a question?

Out of everything happening in clown world, people validating cutting your dick off and then calling yourself a she is the the most ridiculous. It's so fucking ridiculous. Specially if you look at what those tranny whackjobs look like

Yes, its a mental illness and our society wants to push said mental illness on children now. Kind of funny tbh.

yea, they are but most trannys are sexually frustrated young men that want the same validation and sexual attention that a women receives.
hence why the "I couldn't get a GF so I became the GF" is a prevalent meme in there community and is often why they target incels like us to join there suicide cult.

Trannies are mostly degen lowesteem incel autismos who want their anime waifus to be real so bad they 'transition' into their cartoon world cause low reality testing / grounding and cause theyre stupid + no introspection. . ' I cant get a gf so Ill become the gf ' mentality. Its a cope really for rejection and inceldom. Chrischan is a prime example.

Theyd be rightfully bullied and set straight if it wasnt for the liberals poisoning the cultural well and the internet.